Sunday, November 2, 2008

MY BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE

“THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION”
(My Blood Is On Your Hands, New Jersey State Police)
The Millionth Council And Me, Morianity Project-1995, etc.
DATFILE: 1102, not Robin Hill, MC, but 110208.351.38
B-E-G-----I-N-N-I-N-G------T-R-A-N-S-M-I-S-S-I-O-N:


I am under a super fucking nasty MILITUFORCE DEATH SIEGE, HELP ME NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE, IF MY BODY GIVES OUT AND I DIE, AND I KNOW I AM CLOSE 2 DEATH, UR FUCKING RESPONCIBLE MOTHER FUCKERS, U AND THE PHONY LAW ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM AND ALL OF THE SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY PHONY ‘DON’T GOVE A DAMN’ PROSECUTORS OFFICES!!!!!!!!!!

The enemy struck me without warning or mercy, ultra dynamically forcefully last night, and made me shit myself at work with a horrendous death beam health or anti-health attack sonic military weapon of covert-ops nature, used on domestic listed enemies 4 a minimum of 23 years that I personally am aware of since being targeted by this mule shit filth digesting club of scum. Chemtrails R all over Hammonton, NEW Jersey area, also causing this evil monstrous real life horror film 4 me, go 2: www.chembusters.com/ or www.chemtrail-central.com/ and C if I’m a deluded nut making all of this SHIT up. A chopper went over and shook this residence at 65 Middle at 22 minutes past 8, a few minutes B4I started this blog. I always say that OTAMM WOMO SCUZ MICK SHIT never knows when 2 quit and ends up punishing themselves from time 2 time, and let me, or uncle Long Island “permit me” Heinz Gottwald the banker KING pweeeeeze, 2 expwain meself Elmer Yar-pirate Buccaneer Fwudd. B4I do the TV is a clicking away and every conceivable fucking persecution and harassment is being monstrously and horrifically poured out on me as though I was the bubonic plague in human form. Obviously I am wasting my time brown eyed girl Scylla, asking U2 help lighten my load. She does not care one bit if I live or die, it obviously has been one huge laugh on pathetic whittle Mountainpen all along, her, her great city of colored lights, her invading my dreams, the entire spectrum of all of it, huh enemy Snyder, ya filth bag. These R the monsters who have committed first degree homicide and 23 years of torture, maybe even more, leading 2 my physical death as Mark Wayne Mohr: SNYDER, TRUMP, SUMMER, CALLIO, MARTINO, MCGUIRE,SCHAU, MASONIC GRAND MASTER TOP WORLDERS OR THE WOMO, UNITED STATES COVERT BLACK OPERATIONS AGENCIES, AND THE UNITED STATES MILITARY. Well, KS, when UR away just as with the proverbial cat, the mice will play, the scum listed above in other words will get more audacious and pour this filthy diseased attack on an innocent citizen much more, they R indeed the quintessential dirty fighters, get the bastard fucking down, and then go 4 the fucking jugular, typical MILITARY FILTH AMERICAN TACTICS, AND MOST OF THE FREE WORLD AND ALL OTHERS KNOW IT BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS 2 PRINT OR SAY IT, OR EVEN THINK IT 2 FUCKING LOUDLY, NO LESS!!!!!!!!!!! Well here is where they went 2 far by turning my night last night Florida Evans, into a royal fucking Jay-jay nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When IC me doctor next week, I am blaming the domestic shituation on my rapidly failing health. She then will write me a legal doctor note that if Dawn the Terra-BULL tries 2 interfere with, will have her parole violated and she can finish out her 5 year prison sentence while I take me fucking passport maitee, and YAR, get the fuck out of here 2 the Pacific islands far from where even Carey the great can ever get at me again. U all have gone way 2 fucking far, and screw fucking all of U, as I am OUDAHEELE!!!!!!

All of U everywhere can burn in the fires of hell 4 what chall have trucking done 2 me, BRA!!!!!!!!! 50000 to the 5th power of curse words 2 all of U and all your mothers and daughters!!!!!! THE TRUCKING END, maybe the end of all of MORIANITY, NIOT THAT ONE SINGLE SOUL GIVES A FUCKING RATS ASS SHIT.

Magnesonic if U do not cause major Earth surface fuck up’s, and all manor of evil against my vicious enemies, U will B wiped out and destroyed by me,. Your creator, not the MEW from caddy-corner apartment when I was in 1102 back in the rotten ‘90 year. I am glad I did not open the door 2U, U would have only screwed with me worse than I’ve been screwed with all ready!!!!!!!

No comments: