Wednesday, November 26, 2008

short blog B-7

“Short Blog B-7”
Blah and bleee and blummmm.


FULL EVIL EMPIRE, FULL EVIL EMPIRE, FULL EVIL EMPIRE FULL EVIL EMPIRE, it never stops, I TOLD U GINA, AS LONG AS THESE ROTTEN COCK SUCKIONG MOTHER FUCKING SCUM BAGS HAVE CUNT LAPPING ME TO PERSECUTE, THE FLYERS WILL WIN EVERY FUCKING GAME, THE EAGLES WILL LOSE EVERY FUCKING GAME, AND THE DOW JPNES WQILL FLY UP 2000 FUCKING POINTS EACH AND EVERY WEEEK, 2 CLOSE AT 34, 475 BY THE END OF THIS FUICKING YEAR, AND N-O---B-O-D-Y---W-I-L-L---B-E-L-I-E-V-E---M-E---O-R---L-I-S-T-E-N---2---M-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! N-O-T---1---S-I-N-G-L-e---R-O-T-T-E-N---S-O-U-L!!!!!!!!!!!

All of this entire mother fucking world can drop the hell dead and burn the fuck up in hell fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I beg 34 help, and all 6 billion scum bags wanna do is puke the fuck all over me, so fucklng screw all of U’s!!!!!!!!! Look the fuck over your shoulder 4 this nightmare U gave me Paula King, U pig eating slime ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just look over your huge tall shoulder, I can do a Dawn on U, she has given me all sorts of wild and criminal ideas, SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And who the fuck is gonna B able 2 prove a damn thing at 2 AM some drizzly foggy fucklng morning when U least expect it, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? Kiss my fucking ass hole, ya slime bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: