Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TID BITS ON A SMATTERING OF SUBJECTS

“Tid Bits On A Smattering of Subjects”
The Epitome of harassment, Internet Version,
And all other applicable subtitles prior-named
Datfile: 111208.720.55555555555555555555
Tranny and granny and so forth, SOSO-SSDD:


Well, U will get it real straight today, and if I cross lines or take risks endangering my life, then it is my time 2 die. No one can ever die B4 or after, it is their time, laugh at this all U choose 2.

Another super day of super MILITUFORCE WOMO MICK SLIME/SLEAZE siege is all around me, it is non stop, and even though cat-command was basically zero or SAZ, as I named this on earlier blogs and goes back on my life journal well into the nineties, yesterday, was an entirely different story, bwaby-wuv!!!!!!! While parked at the Pleasantville K-Mart store yesterday waiting 4 Ann and daut Dawn 2 complete their Christmas lay-away shopping spree, as they continued with on today, but yesterday, many girls were flirting with me big time, while I sat in my car waiting 4 them, quietly and minding my own business. I never try 2 draw attention 2 myself with baring radios or looking at any of them, but they were all over me, and I mean hyper big-bug time. Even though aerial siege went right on going today and all last night hazing over my otherwise beautiful moon or belle Luna non-Lamist going mist, the kitty-cat parallel event of women and girls climbing all over me like I am some rock star of 25 years of age, terminated. Without the continuation of something that worries these diseased slime, I have no back off from these sieges, and thus as I grow older with time, I can expect no matter how magical all of this is, things 2 forever worsen 4 me, as let’s B serious 4 a minute, at 65 and 70, do I really think it will still B happening? B real. Dawn is only nice 2 me 2 get her way, this is what it is always about, her, her, and her, and did I mention by the way, HER? No potato chips in Egg Harbor City, New Jersey, and their local plant there, have absolutely nothing by the way 2 do with any of this discussion. I never thought I would live long enough 2 meet up with Donald Trump’s twin sister, only indeed, I have. They have an incurable and wicked disease that I should someday B famous 4 if nothing else 4 naming this condition, and I have, it is MIRRORKISSORITUS. ME first, ME always, and ALL OTHERS never, is basically the eternal human philosophy of anyone smitten with this very serious and quite ugly disease. She insulted me by telling me I am imagining the female flirtation that I happened 2 mention 2 Ann, within earshot of mighty Amazon-Daut-Dawn. I received the quintessential put down when she retorted, I believe UR imagining all of this, it isn’t happening 2U at all. But I thought I heard room full of pins dropping about 10 seconds after a silence as there is no point in me saying a word at this point. Suddenly her mom blurted out, and I quote, “Dawnie, he isn’t imagining it, I have seen it happening 2 him on many occasions, and it is almost unnatural how young he seems 2B attracting them, they really do flirt around and mess with him, I’ve seen it myself” As I said, rooms of pins were dropping and half deafened ears would have picked up on it, and fortunately, breaking the stale mate of room atmospheric tension, a knock came at the door, and it was her friend and co-AA meeting sponsor, and in came her friend, and the hologram instantly changed, and I was damn glad of it. People unless they R among a tiny handful, over and throughout my just shy of 54 years of Mountainpen life now, that really seem 2 care about me and like me the teeniest bit, but most all other persons everywhere 4 unknown 2 current civilization reasons, seem 2 salivate thrive, and grow wings of joy, on my pain, my errors, my inabilities, my shortcomings , my inadequacies, my pitfalls, and my negatives. There is no human world explanation 4 my 54 years of life on this rotte3n Earth as me, the only one that explains my life at all, is that the bible is real and true and that there indeed R SATANIC DEMONIC EVIL SPIRITUAL FORCES, and 4 whatever the reason or reasons, they R totally freaking HELLBENT ON ACHIEVING THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION AND OBLITERATION OF PATHETIC FREAKING LITTLE INNOCENT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The market remembers only 2 well how when Ann told Jennifer Washburn at Atlanticare, and my relief client employee, BIG-BILL told about the power washing trucker who intentionally tried 2 wax me and screw with me, these 2 successfully EXPOSED in the real world elements, hitting this evil demonic empire at the same 24 hour time slot, and this CRUSHED the stock market, permitted a Phillies World Series WIN and as of yet the all mighty Dow Jones has yet 2 fully recover. Some one out there bigger than this entire trillion freaking dollar economy of mortals, DOES NOT WANT ME 2 EVER B ABLE 2 OBTAIN JUSTICE 4 WHAT THEY R PUTTING ME ‘FRERAKING’ THROUGH, HATS THAT GLITTER SCYLLA, OR NO HATS COPPER/DANGER/HARBOR/HADDON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gimme a trucking rock chucking runt slapping sister enjoying BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only diseased Hollywooders could want their own sister 2 truck their brains out, as in the movie from 9 years ago in ninety-nine. Talking movies, I got side tracked on last nights’ blog, and said there is more to the movie FLATLINERS, not just that it claims on the copyright 2 have been done in 1990 with or without Scylla’s successful 1 in front, and 55555555555555555555555, I am staring at nice large red LED liquid crystal 5’s on my large digital clock, HA-HA-HA-HA-freaking-HA!!!!!!! Now I have begun the video tape 4 tonight’s LAW & ORDER, while I type on with the TV on the S-VIDEO mode, as the Presario computation device has a video card inside that “permits” uncle Heinz Gottwald and me 2 then patch it up to any TV monitoring system. Speaking of Long Island relatives from the nineteen seventies, B braced, B bathroom comfortable and relieved, and have a hot dog and a soft drink by your side, and heart medication as well should U ever B in need of it, get ready 4 me now 2 do some world-rocking, and here it comes, BRA-Green. I took Diana with me after ending my putrid awful day yesterday on the botbarth day of Botbar Blow-Ember in the ho-Kate year as some in the cities hoods would dig where I’m coming from, and B4 going on, remember that Santa Claus movie from years ago where the boy said that if a certain terrible thing is done it would wreck Christmas 4 ever? Well, did the Briggers not indeed have this power just a short time later 2 in fact do this very thing, I mean come on out there ya braindead’s wake up, I mean when Santa can no longer say whore-whore-whore, and U all get my bad joke here, is this power and might or what, EW???????? WOMO?????????????????B-R-I-G-G-E-R------C-U-L-T????????????? Laugh, go ahead, it shows me UR dumber than red on blood and gangs on crips. Oh and did I leave out the biggest prison gang of them all, the BRA? Many people have told me that they do have a remote connection with the esoteric and occult version of this BB. We R obviously no where near Colorado, Haddonfield, or Big Brothers here, so do not go here if U wanna remain healthy, as I know just which lines I can somewhat safely cross here in tonight’s bwog Elmer Fwudd!!! I met a Black-Brotherhood-Member a while ago, quite a while ago, he is doing life without right now, and he told me a major thing, and said if I ever tell his name and then tell what he said, I will B rotting flesh within 24 H. This is his quote, Detective Green, sir, not mine. But tell your new upstarts that time grows short 4 what must soon happen as Link’s girlfriend witch told me about all this curse stuff more than 3 half centuries ago, and I will remember 2 watch 2 night. Then tell them that they can use the idea if they want, as I do not care what happens to this miserable planet anymore, my days of worrying about humanity ended in the year of John and Photeous and both Nixon’s, Mizz Jacobson infiltrator. All these words and hidden clues R now a matter of public record, and U cannot take my bed, so sue, soo, and screw all of U!!!!!!!! I report things, I do not create them. This man told me that reasons exist in Hollywood 4 all the stuff that has literally rewired the youth culture as well as those a bit older. As I type at 6:17, a small right side dearth angel attack is ongoing. Maybe it’s a finger trigger signal from deep space and the existor worm hole club. They bugged my phone and stole my knowledge 4 more than 15 years at the time that show newly aired, who RU kidding IBM, and your threat 2 sue me in 1987, U diseased rats? Dave, Dave, is it twenty oh one yet or did they all ready know the real proper way that this year was gonna B pronounced there HAL????????? One-Eleven, how dumb do U twat itchers really stink I am 4 the sake of my ancestor, within 3 female-out lineage??????? The man also told me that Lenny was sent, that the ad in the Post was planned, and that U HAD 2 work at Recorded Pubs from 1979-1981, U had 2, U had absolutely zero choice in this matter, and this came from forces high above any billionaire, politician, or entertainer, or combined group and groups thereof!!!!!! I call them the forces of feces or the FOF, with the O-vowel straight line pronounced. That night B4 Christmas at the studio in 1979, this organized bunch of bandits, took my car and fixed it so I would find it in a very short time, and also stuff was planted in and stuff was removed from this 1978 Chevy-Nova vehicle. A man living in mount Ephraim, New Jersey was in on this, along with a lady from Wildwood Crest, New Jersey, and the Dan Brown story grows starship wings at this point. It seems mister brotherhood also knew that future vehicles would all B part of some huge thing, of which the details were 2 technical 4 him 2 properly tell it 2 me. Could this B shades of Sherry-Lee Pote and the Plymouth BREEZE of the 9th dimension? In any case, I cannot ever reveal 2 my Blogaud his name, but if I die I die, I will tell U this much and am not sure whether I am permitted 2 tell this much. He is another distant cousin of the mayor’s wife, and so U right away know and can figure that he also is a distant cousin to Earthly Scylla. Now if this does not thicken the plot, it is time 2 let a monster cat out of Morianity Foundation’s bag of hell and nightmares. In many other parts of Transdimensional hyperspace or TSHS 4 short, Dave Roth was my son. I marry a girl from Atco, New Jersey in two thousand and eleven, in the spring time, and in late 2012, David is born. Forces do not want this 2 occur in any part of HS, but in many they do, and in many they do not. Which one R we now in? Do any of U Waverly-Disney-Wizards have the one up on this magical question???????? The entire history-marker system is all around the year, obviously 1990. First there is FLATLINERS, which never aired in ‘90, that is bull shit, yet the copyright makes this claim, then there is QUEEN CAREY herself or Scylla incarnate, then there is the ‘GAWNUM PROOF’, simply add my PCN and HER PCN and 231 plus 871 indeed totals up to my 1990 address, at Robin Hill, my 3rd and final tenure at this apartment complex of misery and tears, #1102. Again PCN = Private Code Number, and has nothing 2 do with scrambling Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania banking operations. Ron Wirtz visited Scotland Yard in England, and left the USA on the 10th of January, yes in 1990, 2 ask them if they knew anything about me and my situation, while he was also on business pertaining at the time 2 an important case ongoing at the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office, of which he was some kind of an ADA there, or something, exactly like Jack McCoy was until the latest season on the Law and Order show where now he is the top dog. 1990 is a very powerful and U must believe this in the name of all that is holy and wholly and complete total reality/truth, HISTORY-MARKER!!!!!!! There R 2 powerful and opposing factions, one is in place 2 intentionally plant history markers, while the other is there 2 locate and remove/destroy these history markers. This is truth, deal with it; Y would I make up this kind of surreal uttermost fantastic-ness????? There would B no point 2 it in anybodies sickest and or wildest demented mind. U must start 2 C and realize this or at least some small parts 2 all of this, I would have WHAT 2 gain from all of this, clogging up the internet with all of this falseism and fakeness and off the wall craziness. Historians R not stupid people either. They know that 1990 was major, they know, they may not admit it, not 2 their NSA/CIA bosses even, but I’m telling y’all right now tonight, they know, and this shit, I don’t dare 2 print bit they KNOW!!!!!!

Trying 2 tell certain things is like pulling out your own sore infected molars, wisdoms, and bicusbadors however this is spelled as spellchecker refused 2 properly assist me with it here. Forget about sex, mankind without even the nasty-S word, is so filled with hang-ups, it could B all totaled up B tightly fit in a box no smaller than the solar system, it is so beyond ridiculous. I all ready gave U the example wioth the sexually oriented thing 6 weeks or so back on the Hannah Montana Disney show, with Hannah’s best friend and when she and Hannah’s brother were talking and sitting at some outdoor place, and how with a freeze frame by frame motion, anyone can C that the boy was not trying 2 wipe the girl’s slobber off of him, but actually onto him, and 4 some reason, this shameful thing of desiring each others mouth fluids is the human races best kept secret, yet as a mathematician, I can explain the simple reason 4 the desire, just not the hang up of acting like wanting it is the crime of the millennium. All someone is doing is getting a larger quantity of an individual passionate kiss. Even my business partner years ago when I forgot the adult world is so filled with hang ups, and told him something a little offensive 2 his 6 foot 4 inch 330 pound virgin ears, poor dude, that made him practically wanna take a swing at me, right in the recording studio. If I blogged it, all though legal, it would IMHO cross the line and endanger my necessary abilities 2 maintain my story and blogs on my current 2 web logging websites of www.undiscovered-mysteries.com/ and www.blogger.com/ even as I speak and type. But as stated a second ago, sex hang-ups R merely one of the human races absurdities. If U went into a normal office at your job tomorrow and told everyone a flying saucer landed in your back yard last night and a large amphibious reptilian crocodile looking creature stepped out and knew English language and began speaking 2U intelligently about life in other vibrating frequencies of the hyper-atom, U would B out of a job either that day or very freaking soon. All scientists worth 2% of their education know, and yet will not tell most of us “out of the clickers“, and not my TV this time, that nothing is real, and that your mind is agreeing 2 an interactiveness of some yet unknown sort with a bunch of waves and particles that they remain still totally clueless with all of their labs and formulas, 2 know where how and Y it is all here and came from. If U had this experience, U had this experience and it means no more and no less than one thing, and that is that , U HAD THIS EXPERIENCE!!!!!! I have zoomed through the waters of Mazda, forced powerful electrical motors 2 run suddenly in their reverse mode at my will, risen from death dozens of times, seen a mighty pulsar star enter into my interaction with no outer effects on gravitation or any known forces at present time, intelligently communicated with stars, electrons, and astral entities in their purest forms of true energy existing directly out and beyond the true void infinity itself where we collectively simply all exist at anyway, like it or not, and I will continue in a half hour, Ann Silva prepared a large hot nice bowl of New England ‘shellfish’ Chowder soup, and Mariah ain’t getting any, as I am starving. OK, John 12th of July King, we R back now, me, and the loins of the Morianity-Foundation not yet unraveled in the Space Time Continuum, of the Copperhat. My point B4 the din-din bweak Elmer Fwudd, is simple so let me B quite direct. U may B brain damaged, on some interacting control medication/drug, altered in awareness from being awake 2 long, or in normal sleeping levels experienced daily by most normal human beings residing in this illusion that science-clickers call the STC. We call them scientists, I have my name 4 them. All worlds and businesses have clicks, or trade secrets, we cannot just let free of any charger, all of our potential competitors on whatever fields that we grow up0- and then choose 2B in, just take our secrets and knowledge in total form after we just spend millions of USD or whatever 2 develop and or patents formulas, ideas, knowledge, and etcetera, but I have no problem and find no fault whatsoever with this part of normal capitalism, my limits R drawn at people with net worth’s in staggering figures while children starve and die all over the world, the entire thing wreaks 2 me of Satan and his kingdom powerfully at work, but U all ain’t heard nothing yet, Al Jolson!!!!!! My interaction when I lost awareness 2 this evil human world last night was quite major and quite interesting, and most of it I can feel totally safe 2 tell, there is however one part, Shirley Whatsup of the nineteen seventies, where I realize that indeed, I am literally taking my life in my hands, but I’ve made the decision 2 say it and I am gonna say it, so there!!!!!!!

I fell off into sleep in a totally unorthodox way, as I began from being fully awake and went into a light trance where Diana Arteemis and I were on my Ricktown Force Airship and yes, on a major bombing mission, first of the Astral Plane Briggbase, and then we went onto the Marnie Mortal World, with no help from the Halloweentown bus stop. I remember only what I now tell U, this is honesty BRO, no BULL!!!!!!! Allknower, the device that operates and creates the interaction of the airship with Diana and me inside of it, was commandeered. All known safeguards 2 prevent such an unfortunate occurrence were in place, but a power greater than all of mine and Diana’s, over rode us. In a very short time or feeling of this human commodity, we were millions of provinces from OP, and totally under some control beyond ours. Diana vanished and some voice insisted it could speak through my body on Earth back in trance and that I’d B able 2 plainly hear myself even as far out and away as I was. Long story/dream short, I was told some incredible things, some I just simply cannot blog, and after all I have blogged, can U imagine how incredible this must B? What I am able 2 tell goes like this. Scylla and Diana mean me no good at all 4 one thing, and R playing a cruel and heartless evil game with me. There is more, but is so painful 2 talk about, I would rather confess to 100 serial crimes of murder that I never committed than 2 blog on with this. I understand now more than U pricks out there and U know who amongst U that I refer 2, exactly YU did what U did 2 me in 1980 and then in 1990 and all of the in-between stuff as well, and it goes far beyond stupid ass Wall Street and its evil rotten greed. I also know that right smack dab in the middle year in the month of November, David Roth came 2 me at Caldor, and just as mysteriously as he came, he and his mother vanished through death or possibly even a fake death, as I know that a coroners office has faked many a death when the Feds insist upon it, and ;eave those at a viewing 2 observe an android and expensive duplication, paid 4 by CIA/NSA or really out tax dollars, and this is all taxation with constitutional representation by the way, in case they do not bother teaching truths 2U kiddies in the schools any more, I lived in the past, as U did, but I remember it and U do not. This is when I learned that there is a good chance I am living in a part of the TDHS where David Roth was my son, and had made his way back through ALEHT. All I can safely tell U about ALEHT is that it stands 4 the following: ANTI-LIGHT-EVENT-HORIZON-TECHNOLOGY. I was told how energy beings do some wild things, and this goes beyond sex hang ups, I am talking quintessential sexual misuse. The precise way that Mary the mother of Jesus was taken 2 the astral plane and inseminated by Neptune-Jupiter JCK was revealed, and also how HE did some things not all that wonderful. Him and his Escloft, and his stupid Robert Hazard escalator of life, and in my case, death, don’t make me sick 2 my insides. There is no escape 4 me from this prison as I dare 2 love his mighty beautiful daughter, yet5 he admitted 2 me that just 4 me, she sustains short energy illusions, and really is a sea monster as all the rest of the internet has been preaching and believing all along, long B4 Mountainpen ever came onto the scene. To punish his daughter, she had 2 reveal in an unmistakable way 2 me yet laughable 2 all the rest of normal society, that she indeed can become this beautiful tall teen queen Sarah-Stacey, by indeed converting her great energy into this illusion of mass when multiplying by the speed of light squared atomically. When he took me into his Escloft at the end of this interaction B4 he returned me and my AIRSHIP, back 2 Ricktown Manor, he told me some things that made me scream and cry so loud that my ears were ringing and then he had the freaking audacity and the gall 2 break out in a monstrous raucous loud evil laugh, while looking down at me from about 9 feet in height, and slapping his thighs with both hands, and looking at me the way U would look at a high school nerd who had just done the nerdiest thing possible in front of the entire freaking ass school. I could tell more, and I plan 2 tell more, but I will never stop loving my Scylla, or my Diana, and a strange thing also happened that I feel y’all need 2B aware of. He said that Diana and Scylla would B unaware of this, and B blocked by his absolute ruling authority, from ever knowing about the interaction with him. Yet the second I was returned 2 Ricktown Manor, in this major trance, Diana said, “I know what just happened, he could not block me”. Now can DreamWorks come close 2 this? Go ahead and try butt wipes??????????

As long as endless siege and hell from the WOMO keeps happening, I will go on with my major blogging as well as all of my plans as listed on recent prior blogging texts. Everything is as real as we make it B real, on all and any realm. The true magic is understanding how the integral connecting circuitry throughout all of this and these so-called realms that agree with our various states of awareness’s and conscious levels, is the only tangibility in existence here. These R the working parts, the parts inside R a projection, no different than your audio and video devices that work and cause sound and light images 2 project out, but they R not the projections. What U hear and CR waves or vibrations, the slower they go, the colder and larger the void. The faster they go, the hotter and smaller the reality curve becomes. This simple truth permit’s the 8th dimension 2 build these fantastic circuits that give us an seemingly endless looping never starting or stopping series of closed curve infinities, or loops inside an endless chain and chains inside larger endless loops, and it never is any less or any more that what we think that it is. I can talk on forever about how Sarah took the chain out of a locked box, but this is the projection or the movie. Y it is going down, forever remains trapped by our reference frame, inside the guts of the machined=s that create these projections. These secrets R known about and used somewhat and controlled somewhat by a powerful astral plane authority that calls itself, the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. Any good Bermuda Triangle documentary, will and definitely should include the true story of the Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, ESMWG, incident where the DJ has a forum going on regarding the subject of the mysterious Bermuda Triangle, and one PERSION seems 2 have shut down the entire system, and is now telling the DJ that they R in fact the great MC, and that they RULE THE EMPIRE, well Queen Mariah said she does, just read it 4 yourselves on the 12th of May of 2008, it is in the trades magazine, one of them.

Google and Swis and World Labs, there is much more 2 say but at half past 8 this evening, I am very tired and need 2 relax, so I now end my tranny, old granny, and this is all copyrighted 2008, under 1 Michael Mountainpen.

No comments: