Tuesday, November 4, 2008

short blog 29

“SHORT BLOG 29, AT 2:31 PM ON NOV. 4, 2K8”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995, ETCETERA:
B-E-G-------G-I-N-N-I-N-G --- TRANSMISSION:


MILITUFORCE is persecuting the fuck out of me with loud invisible aircrafts, it is 2 overcast around me 2C them, but they r indeed there and hyper ass fucking noisy. Always a day that I go 2 my doctor it comes, remember the last time half a year back? I go twice annually. They were OK4 the most part until they did not get their way with some major things, but they should B happy, as something was being planned by me that involvers way 2 much 4 me 2 now get into this with my Blogaud, and the replacement doctor that I saw as mine has had an ongoing knees problem 4 several years now, and was not there 2C me today, messed up my plans, I will only briefly explain this. I look 20 years younger than my 54 years, 2 many people, and they go by my appearance and forget that I am an old dying man. I was waiting 2 get some major condition down the road and then sue the corporation of doctors 4 many millions of dollars, as they were negligent, but a strange occurrence happened today that led me 2B at the office 4 more than 2 solid hours, and I heard the replacement doctor get paged. I was simply neglected year after year, and hoped this would go on, no testing 4 all the post age 50 stuff that men need 2B tested 4, and I thought 2 myself, OK Mer. John King, wait and C what I do if I find out I have a year 2 live. In any event, the Dow Jones will keep flying up and up and up, as they wrecked this plan 4 me today. Also the Voorhees shit bags, or the Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey team will continue this demonic winning streak, win after win after win, and U just fucking C if I right 100% on the money bags.

Magnesonic, scan all my enemies, destroy the planet Earth and all of this wickedness, all orders and tecks apply. END TRANNY, GRANNY!!!!

No comments: