Friday, November 28, 2008

message 2 ed himacane, taking wagers, and endless abuse

“Message 2 Ed Himacane, Taking Wagers, and Endless Abuse”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
WEBCAM, SOON AVAILABLE AT A COMPUTER ANYWHERE ON EARTH
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 AUDIO TAPES
ALL OTHER SUBTITLES NOW, B4 AND EVER
Datfile, somewhere in-between CC and CCC, 112808.701.11111111111
Tranny, granny, slaps in my monstrous in laws face, huh Jane?


Well since I do not want a powerful exercise girl 2 angry with me, I better cool it, not that she is any match 4 Carla 16 years ago on home gym advertisements, but still, my strength is on par with the average 7 year old, so I will mind my pees and cues. Let us begin 2 examine my hell on top of hell on top of all ready existing forever super-hell, starting a week ago last Friday, right around now, a full 168 hour weekly cycle back in 4-D. I was trying very goldarn hard 2 stop me on swine-line cussing there maitee, but no matter how hard I tried, THEY would not stop pouring on the pressure until I finally caved in. They were DETEERMINED 2 make me swear and cuss and act vulgar on line again, like a swine again. I do not enjoy cussing and using profane lewd lascivious diction. Gestures, nor behaviors, U may think that I do but I do NOT. They had a WAGER going, on how many more blogs would IB able 2 do B4 they could make me cuss again with non ending vicious civil rights violating persecution. This is truth. I just got my mail not long ago, and another note from Roger was in there, and this was told 2 me and I doggone believe him. It is a 2 punch in one without Detective Fontana’s double mint freak-show. First they get to enjoy a great wager, I was told by Rog it was 3 and a half mill, talk about me being important. I would not do something like this 4 all the tea in chainachina, all the money bars of gold in Fort Knox, Tennessee, AND all the love anything goes anything I could possibly want 4 30 straight days from an entire of heirum of fashion models. SSJKK and Diana know I am speaking the truth, they know my heart, they know I am honest and do not lie, unlike Paula King, Dawn King, and many others who accuse me of being less than honest, and some say I am a down right liar. U will all burn with fire someday 4 saying this 2 a pathetic honest truthful injured person. Baby sixties, U will burn. I am honest. When I cannot take another thing or one bit more of their endless assaults on me 24/7/365.2422, UC what I do. I rant and rave and go on a tirade and say there is no god, and I know damn well there is a god, many of them in fact, and one most high GODDESS that RULES this entire freaking EMPIRE, and made this claim 2 all that can decode her message 2 this world, back last May the twelfth, from originally, the highest spot in New York City.

Ed, I am sorry about what has happened and hope U monitor my blogs once in a whil;e. I am not srtaying away by choice. Dawn has kidnapped me,l and I am more miserable than Dangerfield ever told me on the phone would happen, after all, how could he back then have possibly known all of this in vivid detail, I do not blame him, I honor him at least 4 the bravado of trying as hard as he did, hole in one good friend, hole in one, from Grace Messenger all the way 2 Haddonfield, New Jersey’s Caddy Shack, at the Tavistock Golf Club, down the road from Bob Clark the Flyer‘s place. Good show man, U did what U could, as me ol’ pal Duncan McCloud would say it so perfectly in the Highlander show. U did all U could when U talked 2 me that day over the freaking telephone and warned me about staying away from WHITE-SLAVER, CALLIO/MCGUIRE/LAMIST/BRIGGER/CULTIST CLUB in Atlantic city, NJUSAESMWG. U did all U could, thank U from here 2 your resting place at the graveyard, sit, U truly were the greatest comedian of all time IMHO, but this was a serious matter, and U tried hard 2 help me, I thank your surviving family 4 this, it is real, it happened, thank U4 what this great man did, Dangerfield surviving family members, he was one of my real true heroes. Ed, I am here against my will, and will die a captive here, I know this. If I try 2 leave, she will find me, throw gasoline on me, and light me up on fire, and the authorities’ hands R tied, as until I am burned alive, she stays out of harms way, intimidating and getting her way, just as her cuz aula wanted me stuck and trapped in here and controlled by this cult, all along. I must confess and concede, and must U ed. This was quite a fantastic super Jenny Johnson plot right from the go-bat all along, planned well and executed perfectly by these cousins, all of them, Nameless so I do not get sued or worse is #1, Paula King is #2, and Dawn King is #3, ya’ godda admit it Ed, it was well thought out, and well executed, the total obliteration of Mountainpen, and who would ever believe a story this BOOK-OF-THE-BEACH far out and fantastically outlandish? Just who 4 crissake? Hay Y do the Briggers care so much about me, and Y do they induct all of my PAST-PEOPLE from age 6 years up to now, into the circle of all of this, if they did not have some huge reason and plan that makes sense 2 them far beyond what I will ever b able 2 grasp in a million years of attempting 2 do so. God all mighty, only EXPLORATRONICS can hope 2 begin 2 answer all of these beyond powerful quests 4 the truth about me and the (BOOK OF THE BEACH). My Richland Avenue teachers were Miss Wence and Misses Dietz. Now at the risk of showing off 2 much and flying down ladders and making young girls go nuts at outdoor pools calling me Superman, and on and on, R these names also coincidences, or did Bobby from a ways up north on 309, marry my love Ann, and yes she was the first girl I loved on a school boy level, a lively little brunet, and the nicest girl I ever knew in this lifetime. How many hyperspace daughters will I find myself screwed out of B4 all of the pieces fall totally into place? Now U may B wondering if any of this started the fight with Dawn King today, and the answer 2 this is an unequivocal NO SIR/MA’M. It had nothing 2 do with it. Dawn said 2 me that she is tired of being involved in my hell, and she hates Paula, and she wants her 2 stay out of her #^%$^*^ dreams, and went on 2 say afterwards that I said some wisecrack nasty thing about hubby-Chicky’s bicycle. I did not. I asked her mom, Ann Silva, a quick simple and totally innocent question last night that Dawn then took and totally blew out of proportion times 10 to the freaking exponent of 93. Details R not necessary, it was all caused by this ?ASTRAL WORLD FAMILY that has been immaculately conceiving and entering peoples’ dreams 4 millennia now, and the Pope and the Catholic Church know I speak the truth, and just cannot figure out yet how I fit so smugly and hugely into all of this and so directly and personally, and will not believe the truth when it stares them in the face. I have told it over and over and over until I grow weary and ill 2 death discussing this crap. I know that schools MATTER big time in all of this. Let us review: The FBI agents drilling me about my attending the City-Center School; of Philadelphia, the classmate Karen Levy, abducted, and the ensuing world famous kidnapping case involving the psychic and Woodbury Heights resident, Jane Durham, the time traveling car and folded up newspaper, telling 2 black unsavory looking dudes that I come from 1997 when it sent me back into 1968 right off the grounds of the Haddon Township High School where I attended the 7th and the 8th grade, the Egg Harbor School recurring dreams from childhood until very recently in this millennium, the Harborfields detention reform school on Saint Louis Avenue and route 561 in the Harbor, Mariah’s high school in Long Island, I could go on and on and on like the greediest non-Natalie wood letter 2 Santa Callio ever sent 2 the north pole by a child who forgot 2 write ion the envelope, Astral Plane.

Watch the FLYERS WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN, F-O-R-E-V-E-R. Watch the Dow Jones climb 2 the very top of the stars and go endlessly UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, F-O-R-E-E-E-R!!!!!!!!!!!! As long as THEY have ME 2 pick on FOREVER, the EVIL EMPIRE, as they say in ice hockey will S--C--O--R--E!!!!!!!!!

Ed, I am not in control of my situation, Cary, and the Kings have done this, I am powerless 2 get out of this, don’t try 2 interfere in this 4 your own good, Ed, I am serious, we R dealing with the creatress of this universe, and SHE RULES, there is not one thing I can do except take my life when I am home Saturday in the privacy of my room when I get back from taking Chicky 2 his job. Listen carefully, I have taken my mom off my will, and UR the soul air now 2 about 70,000 bucks. When U get the money, I know U will do the right thing, just take my story public of how we met and what happened, and how McGuire threatened us on Tennessee Avenue, as McGuire is the key element 2 this entire situation, even with Paula King. I feel that things will b served best this way. Give Karen the small key that will B found. This is something only she can use, and it is worth millions, but only she can operate this, don’t let me down Ed, as Bruce did, or really better said than RIAA ever could, my FCC pal who called Bruce, “His little DITM”. Error: I said daughter in my last blogging text, I meant 2 say mother, O’Hara played Natalie Wood’s mother in the show MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET. None of this is just happening, and now I understand with much more clarity and elucidation YMC without the A or the music group’s dance song from 2 decades ago, gave me that grocery store interaction nearly 2 weeks ago with the moon outside and the star of Bethlehem’s TRINITRAIL. Electrons, neutrons, Lawtrons, and Trinitrons, wow, ain’t this a doggone goldarn motley crew bwaby-wuv wabbit Elmer Fwudd!!!!!!!!?????????????? TRI is magical , it is in TRINITY, TRIANGLE, TRINIDAD, and is in lots of names. Goddess, please don’t beat me up in my sleep again, I am out of my mind with all of this hell. Y do U hate me so much when 990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990????? We both know 14 is magical. 14 generations on 3 separate occasions in-between powerful historical and biblical events, me at age 14 in 1969 in the summer time and when I wrote the song called THAT’S THE WAY IT GOES, and on and on. What gives here my GODDESS????????????YYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????

No comments: