Monday, November 3, 2008

short blog 27

“ Short Blog 27”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995
4:49 PM on Monday late afternoon, START:


Well, what else is new, more Chemtrails just not as many or as severe, thanx in part 2 the weather and thickening clouds. A nasty BRIGGBASE MILITUFORCE black ops dark grey covert ops chopper went zenithing directly over me early this afternoon while I was parked at Judge Frank Raso’s driveway near the Hammonton Good Will Store.

Now Dawnie Terra wants to move and is telling me we R going 2 look at a place tonight at 6 PM, if the state and local police would follow me and the women tonight I’d sure appreciate it and B indebted 2 them, things R very extremely awful; and rotten bad, about as bad as they can possibly get.

I just entered a small trance and told Mariah that she Is trying 2 leave the MARHOUSE, and Queen MC is angry but not at me, she says if Dawnie
Terra tries 2 take U out of there and change her mighty special planes 4 me, she will cease 2B. Wo, Mariah, this reminds me a little bit of the first day of last simmer when your precise words 2 me were, “I guess my girlfriend is sucking weeds at the bottom of the lake by now”. Heavy stuff. Well; I have personally witnessed the all mighty Goddess Scylla lift up a giant ocean liner, and fly it all along her great city. It was beyond enthralling 2 watch and observe all the beautiful buildings swirling past with all of their beyond human imagination designs and the countless bright colored lighting systems of innumerable amount of varying shapes and intensities on and all over them all. There she is, flying this thing 1000 times larger than any Queen Mary ship on the mortal plane of existence, and seeing her long bright brown hair dangling down and woustward below her towards the mighty waters of the great Atlantic-Krassle River.

Please do the right thing by me now great all mighty Goddess-Scylla-Jehovah, U rule this empire, I want only 2 obey U my beautiful endless lovely teen queen. U made it an official matter of public record, cleverly done as it was back in the middle of last May, right from the very top of the Empire State Building of New York, NYUSAESMWG, U RULE, and always have and will.

Muzak is off the scale with their scum bag lizard attacks at every store I walk into, B it Wal-Mart, Super Stale, or Shop Wrong of Hammonton, or any large store anywhere, with constant bombardments of diseased trashy GEICO CAR INSURANCE junk blaring over the speaker system. If U were the only insurance company available, I’d sell my car and cut up my license 2 drive. I would become quite proficient and resourceful with busses, trains, and bicycles, long B4I would ever get your garbage 15 minute horse manure junk. As predicted, the market will forever race UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, AND THE NEVER LOSING AND CHEATING Philly Flyers hockey team will go on forever WINNING AND WINNING AND CHEATING AND WINNING, cheating on the back of my blood and my pain, my endless torment, torture, and persecution, just so there crummy team can win games, and this evil has been perpetrated against an innocent US citizen namely me, Mountainpen since 1986. Someday if ever this can B proven and someone involved dares 2 come forward, I will give U 70% of the jury award, and I am suing Snyder and the Flyers for a minimum of 20 billion USD.

Your little garbage antics do not impress me over at big Chicky’s either. Try something with me and I will hit U over the head with a baseball bat and crack your skull wide open, I do not care how big and strong any of U bitches’ R.

Please continue 2 forgive me and watch over me mighty Queen of all Queens, and beyond, in both directions, and all the way around the entire hypersphere. Just when these Lamist Cultists of sleazed and diseased squat chokers think they got away with all of this pain and anguish that they’ve cause me and wrecked and destroyed my entire life, bang, they get hit by a meteor of dog-poop, and it’s all over, all exposed, and they all DIE and BURN, a nice 4-9-5, extra hot, and 2 go with no sugar, pweeeeeze. ----------- END:

No comments: