Monday, November 17, 2008

DID THE MAHONEY CHANNEL FLATLINE?

“The Epitome of Harassment, Internet Version”
DID THE MAHONEY CHANNEL FLATLIME?
The Millionth-Council and Me, and all other subs:
Datfile: 111708.127.5555555555555555555
Yar, ye ol. Granny, me now beginith me tranny:


This is one of those times where time has just not been available, and there is way 2 much 2 try and say in such a short period, and clickity clack 2U2, scuz. The reason the cheating Philadelphia Flyers managed 2 pull of a weekend win 2 give them a full evil sportspire weekend, is because they blew my freaking bowels apart Friday evening, and I went through some nasty hell, which obviously if ever proven, just this one persecution over a quarter century, I could sue the United States and their wicked evil military 4 100 billion dollars, and get it. Just because my unconscious mind wants my destruction, I am on an awake level when awake, just as all of UR, and have normal feelings and desires, and one of which is not 2B persecuted 2 my grave. However, the regular major stuff was much lower overall, but the health siege assault was more than sufficient 4 Snyder and his sports mafia 2 cheat their way AGAIN into a weekend victory. If I do not constantly forever fight back using every bit of energy and limited ammunition against this pure filth, the evil empire would B totally out of control and I would B in the coffin with Barnabas Collins. It does not matter one hill of beans what Terry and her daughter think of me, the scatterbrain, or anyone else 4 that matter, true intelligence can C beyond some misspellings and out of time order stories and a few such things, and realize that my story when backed up by legal time and date stamped Google Search Engine www.blogger.com/ matches, that there is no way in eternal hell fire that my story is fake or that I am nuts, that is beyond being nuts from being obviously driven there by WOMO MICK BICK OTAMM SCUM SLEAZE!!!!!!! Click my non digital television set all u want 2, U will B sorry when this blog posts up, and currently into 2 sites, I will B expanding with one UFO oriented site and one near death experience site, 4 a total of 4 sites, within my birth cycle, and pweeeeeze do not hit me 54 times, one week after thanksgiving Keisha, or my thanx will B given from the hospital after a two arm amputation, big girl. I will never forget that apartment courtyard echoing cracking sound when U fractured my right arm in one monstrous powerful punch U lovely teen queen U, even if U do not have purple highlights in your hair. B water supplied and bathroom relieved, I have not started telling U a thing, but I must B careful as all hell, I live on Earth, and this as Ollie partying secretary North knows only 2 well, is an extremely dangerous place. Usually after any major astral interaction or as mortals may word it, awakening from a dream that has huge vivid recall and was extremely real, and remembering it in living detail, I get “THEM” coming through the channel, and a clickity clackity sleaze ball on all your ugly moms and dauts, but aniwho, usually aerial assault and major stuff follows me back through the channel into waking life, as in the great and famous movie called “Flatliners”, with the Billy Mahoney incident with Kiefer Sutherland. Minor bull crap is still there, but that is par 4 the freaking course.

I do not have time 2 go into real detail, but will in following blogs. Goddess paid me a major visit when I lost my human awareness 2 this physical plane waking world around 5 AM on Sunday morning at work, 4 a short period, and it was beyond major. It took place in a grocery store, and there is lots 2 say about food stores in general, but time is not permitting this, King of Babylon bankers presently. How I will remember forever in vivid clarity standing with a small Kodak camera in front of 175 Peninsula Drive in 1972, and uncle Heinz coming outside and watching me not being able 2 work the camera, and saying 2 me, “PERMIT ME” as he snatched it out of my arms and without any problem, the Millionth Council permitted him 2 take a perfect picture, clickity clackity clunk. How this disease can enjoy this fame so much almost makes this poor human mortal pity their idol nothing hum drum infinite existing hell. So back to the food store interaction. There was a tall blond, a white haired older man, a long haired punky youth, me and Goddess, all playing in this Shakespearian Michael Dorn Deck of Trekking stars. There also was a very realistic backdrop of insignificant other players, I believe in the entertainment bizz they R referred 2 as EXTRAS, and they were the persons that would B normally found and seen in such a place, namely other customers, cashiers, and so forth. Goddess, was as she currently is, tall and beautiful with her long hair and she was wearing the most beautiful clothes that I ever saw in my entire life. Her dark hair had the most exquisite bright purple highlights in it that I ever saw in my human waking miserable nightmare existence. We had a major cool rap session, and no one bothered us, as would not B the case in this part of hyperspace, as she would naturally B mobbed. The man with the white hair had half a loaf of white bread and had just made the funniest joke about it that was funnier than the dirtiest joke I have ever heard in my life and Bro, I have heard some doozies in my 54 years as well as all throughout my wild ride in 5th dimensional hyperspace. It was a joke about Y he had only half the loaf in the bag, and I almost was on the floor it was so funny, but 4 the life of me now awake here, I could not repeat wheat this old dude told me. The blond then came into things as she sort of just popped into it as standing a bit away with this long haired dude, and I know who both of these people R. The blond was in this world many years ago, unless she is related 2 Duncan McCloud, Debbie Playboy Bunny Blondie Harry. The dude was in the interaction that I had on the first day of last summer, only his hair was long as a hippie’s from the sixties. It was the same guy that Goddess calls SHELLFISH. Many things happened and no time exists tonight to tell them all. The important part, 4 me anyway is that I remember Goddess calling my name and I walked over 2 her while the blond and the fish were still away at some distance and both smirking and staring at me as if I was wearing ‘kick me’ on the back of my shirt or something, and I remember being angry at them. Goddess said 2 just ignore them as she will deal with them in a few, and then proceeded 2 Ask me how I have been and I told her that things have been real rough, and didn’t she know? The conversation quickly turned to ability 2 do impossible things, and I suddenly found myself asking her Y she likes jewelry and shinny things so much, as she was wearing enough smalls chains and other items 2 literally blind me in the bright store lighting system’s reflections of it all. She told me that human beings need not concern themselves with these things, and that she has secrets far beyond what I need 2 know, and that I have told a major story without knowing all of it myself, and that there R some who have figured it out and R actually taking month wagers on when I will get the full realization. I then told her that I know she is not telling me what is in her heart totally, I just knew it. She looked at me and admitted something that cannot B told. She explained Y she really needed and wanted these many chains and shiny glittering things near and around her, and I was so shocked that I thought I was going 2 get a massive heart attack and drop dead right in front of her in the store, and I remember as clearly as I am now here typing this, thinking this exact thing. She complimented me on being the only mortal who totally seems 2 understand Exploratronics, and then told me with a laugh, “Don’t U get it yet, World Lab, King, both of them, abductions, medical and sexual issues from so called UFO’s, don’t UC who she is and what she did 2U”? Then she said that in altered mind states, symbols always tell stories and reminded me how Paula told me something in an interaction at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments some time back, and 2 examine the words she used carefully. Then she said that Robert McGuire has lots more secrets than big Jimmie’s skeleton in his closet, and asked me if I remembered what I called the Sarah Karge interaction with the cigar and how she made sparks with it and how the State Police had a barracks station where McGuire’s Bar is in the waking world on Tennessee Avenue. I sort of winced and half jumped, it felt weird and cool at the same time, talking about ‘dreams’ while inside a very vivid dream all ready, and being lucid that the entire thing was going down and exactly who I am, the whole ball of wax, psychics know what I mean. I said that I remember it all very well, it was on the early morning of July the 12th back in 1997, after which upon awakening, I drove down 2 the shore, and there was Paula, standing right there in the parking lot talking 2 the attendants, her dad John King owned the business B4 leaving this veil of tears a couple of years ago. This is when she told me that my knowledge about supermind and exploratronic reality needed 2 come full circle. She went onto tell me things that happened top me in other dreams, and then as she told me I remembered them, all while dreaming this incredible dream. Did any of U ever get dream recall from inside a dream itself, and then back awake, U know it indeed was forgotten dreams? She told me that Paula was always hot 4 me and wanted me, and raped me 2 times, twice on the material realm and once on the astral realm, in the first week of July in 1969. She then went on 2 tell me that Paula is a very special person and means the world 2 her, and that I would C all of this clearly if Gawky had told me just a tad bit more forbidden information regarding Gawnum decoding of names and numbers. She said I am punishing myself and hurting myself beyond what I could ever know, and I can never B told more by her, I must come 2C it on my own. She reminded me that Lawtronics has rules that R irrefutable, and every bit as real as gravity. I told her that I know that the WOMO-EW is forced to reveal who they R astrally, by admitting through the usage of Roman Numerals on their works, so that the decoding by a few can B possible. Then she said they R not Brigger Cults, they R a laboratory doing human race experimentation, sort of over the old World Lab ancient world that I know about. The King family is named King 4 a reason she went onto tell me, the lineage is just as mine, straight back 2 the great kings of the ancient world. I asked how large the cousin line is, and she just kept saying, the KING FAMILY. She said that the girl I know and knew as Paula is supermind or part of it, and can shape shift and alter reality and hyperspace when needed. Then she asked me if I remember any other interactions with Paula, and I told her my 2 hugest ones were 1802 where she miscarried and was telling me how important it is 4 me 2 know this. It has all been previously blogged. Then the computer genius daughter interaction, and I told Goddess about these 2 incidents, and she broke out laughing and slapping her thighs. I finally said, “Please let me in on the joke, I really could use the laugh”. She walked 2 feet forward and gave me a huge kiss right o n the mouth and told me that she loves me in a very special way and I must come 2C this. I did not know what 2 do or say, and remember saying the same thing back practically, and then she said 2 go home and blog this, but when I got home, I crashed out and found myself right back in the grocery store, this time, I was approached by a store guard who accused me of trying 32 steal some vegetables and I insisted he was nuts. Long story made as short as can B done, I was taken 2 a booth in the store where FBI agents demanded 2 know exactly who I am and what world I come from, and then hammered me with what school I attended in Philadelphia in 3rd and 4th grade, and I replied, which was total truth, City Center School at 20th and Chestnut Streets, less than a block from my apartment at 2041 Chestnut Street, #24-A. These agents seemed fascinated 2 learn that I attended that school and kept saying 2 a man behind them in a place I could not visually access 4 whatever reason unknown now 2 me, “He is the one, he has gotta B the one”, and this went on 4 a miserable hour, and then boom, I awoke and it was about 1:30 yesterday afternoon. The radio was playing suddenly in the background however, right B4I woke up, and it was me singing my song from 1987, called, “Oceans Sodom”. Another thing Goddess mentioned that did not come back 2 me until I returned back on the swing shift last night, was that the word lab short 4 laboratory, and the astral terms of Lamist-Briggers, contains the clue to Paula King and who she is, who she really is, whatever this means. Also I remembered that in the first time in this wild store, Goddess mentioned 2 me, there is significance in JK, how he tried 2 dominate me regarding where I was going that day in 1997 when I paid him and left his parking lot, as well as Kennedy, the hospital, the president, his succession number, roulette, Oswald and his wife Mariena, and the alchemist in 1974 that tried 2 tell me some of this but was not allowed 2 say more than he did B4 vanishing right B4 my very eyes. I can honestly say that this entire double interaction was the wildest thing that has ever happened 2 me. I expected the bubble above me 2 literally fall down on me, yet accept 4 one fairly low airplane at exactly 4:44 yesterday late afternoon, things were not all that bad, a little crap here and a little there, but SOSO, SSDD!

I get the feeling that somebody out there knows the ending of this story. If U would come forward and admit that Doctor Bruce Goldberg is a ‘sendback’ who was not permitted 2 ever respond 2 my letter, I will show U how 2 turn your cells back 2 age 21, as U mortals seem 2 desire living in this sin cursed evil world so darn much. What else can I offer U, my blood, who RU, Barnabas?

I want 2 tell a lot more wild things, but time will not allow or UHG me 2 do so, I need 2 die 4 a while and I have 2 come back and go down 2 a lovely city in East New Jersey tomorrow, Paula/Lambriggers of Goldberg World-Labs. Y this is so significant boggles my mind. However one more thing needs B told, I looked outside the window of the store and it was night time, yet the bright full moon was shinning in the first interaction at 5 AM at work. There was a huge TRINITRAIL just as in mid December of 1969 the moUrning after Goddess removed my chain from my strongbox. I never saw a Trinitrail ever, except in 1969 in waking life, and in this wild DREAM, never in any reality do I have another TRINITRAIL MEMORY!!!!!!!!!! The Star of Bethlehem strikes twice, just like DZA!!!!!!! Later today, my complaint against Atlanticare of Atlantic County will B given. They never followed up with me, and I want 2 know Y, and so does the KING, here at the Goddess-House, as well as mommy, Ann Silva, not Silver, Diana must B making that come out a lot on blogs, that is her very favorite metal she tells me. When I was in a trance around the turn of the century, I saw what appeared 2B the word Atlantica, and I thought Atlantic city had become renamed in the future, as this was 2010, 8 years in the future. I also saw 2,029 and heard a strange song on the radio that I can sing word 4 word, it is about technological advancements, gee am I surprised or what? YI did not C the RE after Atlantica, the gods only know. I do know that their system is a joke, and totally sucks. They were supposed 2 get back 2 me and help poor deluded psychotic clickity clackity me, and never did. Wow, I wonder BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google/Yahoo, Satellite World Interconnect System, and King-Soifer World Labs of 2300, this is all copyrighted as Michael Mountainpen in 2008 years ADEG. It is total truth and no lies R anywhere here, no additions and no omissions from pure and simple honest truths.

ENDING ME TRANNY, YE SWEET OL GRANNY, YAR, MAITEES. In memory of pop, Al, and Mel fisher Junior, and even John King, wee ain’t I a nice whittle dude?????????

No comments: