Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FLYERS CHEATED WIN #1709 MOBSTER SNYDER

“FLYERS CHEATED WIN NUMBER 1709, MOBSTER SNYDER”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995-AUDIO CONTINUES
IT IS 10:33 POST MERIDIAN ON BOTBAR BOTBAR BOTBAR OF
THE OH-EIGHT QUEER/YEAR, and Granny, let me start me tranny:


TOLD U GINA, that the Flyers hockey cheat mobster Ed Snyder team would kick ass again by persecuting the fudging flag out of me all damn day and night, and shore/sure enough at the shore and not at the shore, they did, with a 3:1 crooked cheated and very hollow victory. I would congratulate them in a heartbeat if they ever had the testicles 2 play fair and square without hurting me all day long,. And then get an honest WIN out of it, I would say GO SCUZ BUCKETS, as I believe in fairness, and justice, and honesty. What these diseased monsters put me through at 2 PM through the present is and can B done only by demon controlled and totally shameless and without honor entities. Even though the Flyers can always cheat their way into a w8in by persecuting the stuffing punches out of me, there is admitantly still more 4 me 2 tell.

Interestingly enough, the great Julia Roberts starring movie, FLATLINERS, was done, or so they claim, and we will get back 2 this in a minute, right around the time that Queen-M began her Earthly Scylla musical career. What I say now was said by me on prior blogging texts, but it will B expanded on, it is major ass serious, U gotta listen and believe me, U just freaking gotta!!!!!!!!!!!!! When, and I will use all mortal world forward illusion language now. I am talking at your level, when U start remembering a dream, any dream, a channel between physical and spiritual worlds is opening, a star gate, a portal, a gateway, choose your words of preferred poison, as it is all the same-diff!!!!!! I was talking 2 Diana oin the telephone around just past 2PM back this afternoon, and remembered parts of last night’s dreaming and started discussing this with her. In a very short time, either my neighbors all around my house all began flying remote controlled muscles-Ed helicopters at just over tree-top level, or it was what I said on the phone 2 Diana, and I think we can all reasonably agree that it was the later over the former example that is what caused first my chopper siege, and then a huge Mili-2-force Chemtrail attack, that lasted all day and night and totally wrecked the moon all over Hammonton/Berryville, New Jersey 2-night, in the USAESMWG!!!!!!! ‘They’ got into Amazon Dawn and made her totally despise me, as later after the Flyers won, she suddenly came into my room and kissed me on my right cheek and was very sorry. Yes, but the damage is always done, then they can always B as sorry as they want. And this is YI now officially choose at this moment 2 permanently UNFORGIVE JANE DIRTWEEDS FONDA 4 her attack on me that night in 1993 at the Atlanta Braves baseball stadium, when my Phillies played there that night 4 that putrid thing that she and mobster Turner hubby perpetrated against me. Tomorrow, the Dow Jones will B up 1200-1700 points and 4 the week, expect a GAINES/GAIN of 3500 points 4 this viscous and monstrous unconscionable assault and attack against me, an innocent pathetic little defenseless victim!!!!!!! When the channel between deep mind and the realm it connects up into, and the shallow awake conscious mind and its ordinary every day waking physical and tangible world that this part of mind connects into, merges 4 a split instant, we can look at this mortally as WAKING UP FROM SLEEP, or FALLING ASLEEP FROM WAKEFULLNESS. In truth however, all things slide slowly into the various changing realms. Even a dead tired man or woman that plops into bed and is out as fast as the bedroom light is, still went through many numerous stages of being fully awake and then moving into interacting with the dream body on the Astral Plane. When a person wakes back up here in this tangible so called real world, with no definite memory of astral interactiveness, the channel is CLOSED. On the contrary however, when U suddenly remember, B it immediately upon awakening or anywhere later on that day down the pike, any part of ‘dream world activity’, the channel is OPENED. Normal persons can wake up into a day and B open or close channeled, and the effects of either or, R so small and inconsequential, that measuring the effect on said person would B hyper miniscule beyond worthy of a mention. However, when U pick up ASTRAL WORLD ENEMIES in any major way, UR literally dogged and hounded when UR in any open channel mode, call it as I do and have every right 2, the FLATLINERS BILLY MAHONEY SYNDROME. U gotta get the fucking movie lads and lassies, U just gotta, in order 2 appreciate my hellish story and pitiful DEEDEE SCHIFF NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!! Last night U would say I dreamed, I would word it differently as I am at least positive that U know this, but aniwho Hannah and other friends of Ex Bizz Partner in SPR, not connected in any way with rip off QVC-Briggers, or QVCLBC as a few top roses know them by, but yes aniwho, in my dreams, yes U guessed it Adam Mailman Pitiful, there I was on the south side again of the Central Pier in Atlantic city, and I will spare the world the details, as they R not real super pleasant. U know if UR reading this JR, as UR not the one they shot, and especially Kevin or Kiefer, I am here 2 tell U that your buds and coworkers on that great show, in deed know one hell of a lot more than U can imagine they do, I am being flat out straight up open and candid with U guys. EVERY SINGLE TIME I EXPERIENCE MAJOR REMEMBERED ASTRAL INTERACTION UPON AWAKEMNIMNG, MY LIFE IS SIEGE, HELL, AND MISERY TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT CUBED, QUEEN-M. Not squared, C-U-B-E-D, WARP 20 TREKKORS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dealing with the scum that built this entire world as U would C it in your limited ways all of U, and they hate my fucking guts and want nothing but my perpetual misery. What floors me is that not so much as one die-hard Philadelphia Phillies fan with money and clout wishes 2 put me 2 the test in this real world and shut me up forever by disproving my wild far out and beyond the bizarre claims that I have made and stated over and over. All U would have 2 do is contact me and bless me as opposed 2 the other side of this satanic war cursing me, shield me from sieges during the games, and let me have a few little things I want that U could write off on your taxes as a legitimate business expense under a business experiment with a top certified public accountant on the job, and U would stand 2 lose nothing. But would U all still disbelieve me when and if this should ever B made 2 occur, that the Phillies would go the entire season without ever losing so much as 1 game, defying baseball major league history, and forcing this 2B classified in miracle status? How could anyone ever legitimately shut me down or shut me up once I prove that all of my freaking ass claims indeed R 100% true?

As 4 the BWC or the Bi-World-Channel, normal people’s days R not effected in a measurable way whether they have any dream memories or not throughout their waking days, or 2 what level of vividness it is on. I however, can go straight 2 the bank and bet on how my day will go, the split second I get any NEW astral interaction-memory. And a fucking clickity clackity 2U and your dirt ball TAWF family, as well as all of its human realm equivalent beings. Electronics ended the life mankind once had on this Earth, and it never will again B the same after this very successful invasion of the mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL.

Well in 38 minutes, this eleventh day in the eleventh month of super botbar will give way 2 Wednesday the twelfth, PTL Pat R. Yes I’ll return 2 your hall Ernie, and make tapes 4 Pat all over again, as soon as we cycle around again, thanks Paul, ya prick!!!!!!!!! Yeah, with Paul, Paula, and Paula, how do U win? Giants that rape an innocent guy in a hospital elevator in early 1998 and security guards that attack me, the innocent one, and just who or what Kirk, told him I was dialing 911, maybe U and your legal Boston team know, as I sure admit 2 saying a Babylonian uncle on this one, 1-2-3-hater, copyrights from 1983. What would some powerful Phillies fan have 2 lose, WHAT? This only verifies I am in HELL, and that there is no escape from HELL, just as the mother fucklng bible proclaims this truth indeed 2B, Harold asshole Camping, U got it all wrong my old friend. I typed out the other day on a blog title, and said MINE, but U know it should have read MIND, if your intelligence quotient is larger than your shoe size. I want 2 let out some doozie secrets, and if things do not back the shit off damn soon 4 me, lookout, stairs and all. No, I would never betray U, MC, I know U’d come over and break every bone in my body. Anyway, no matter what hellishness U do 2 me, IWALU, the gods only know Y Scylla, but I do!!!!! 990.

There is a truth however 2 the new revelations of the great wise Doctor Camping of FSI, and it all ties into the Highpoint discussions and how David Roth just was not yet ready 2 move onto the next level in phases 4 and 5 of reality, nothing can B made up is a huge secret, but only the tiny tip of the iceberg 2 huge major truths that humanity could not start 2 deal with on its present dark age level of evolvement. Keep banging me up sister itchers, as I will tell it all, bit by bit and inch by inch, from here 2 Niagara Stooge Falls. 4 now granny, this ends me tranny, and G/S/WL, and etcetera, bleee and blaaaahhh, and blow jobs from Thomas child molester Reale.

No comments: