Thursday, November 13, 2008

THERE IS NO ZERO PERCENT CHANCE OF ANYTHING

“THERE IS NO ZERO PERCENT CHANCE OF ANYTHING”
The Epitome of Harassment, Internet Version, and all subs:
9:40 at night on November 13, 2008, BEGINNING:


By the time that this blog ends, some may say 2 themselves, Y was this not titled short blog whatever Congressmen Greatvoice, as it will most likely B shorter than some of my named short-blogs. Nut this will B short and sweet and straight 2 some urgent points, no fat on the meet tonight, I am 2 tired and simply 2 thoroughly disgusted at life 2 make this a biggie.

The incident that is mentioned over and again on various blogs throughout all 5 books on the website 4 bloggers called www.blogger.com/ will B what this is all about, with some side action being discussed around it, and the it, is the terrorist threat that my mom and I suffered through on August the 2nd back in 1996, at the history-marker-removed, Turnersville Pathmark shopping center store, in Washington Township, in Turnersville, New Jersey, USA, ESMWG. There was a large man of Indian descent as in INDIA, and not Native-Americans, just 2 keep this totally clarified, who told my mom that “I am going 2 kill your son, and I will kill U2 if U do not get away from my truck”. We did nothing 2 provoke either this fine upstanding elegant gentleman, or this lovely wonderful incident, if a small bit of facetious behavior here will B permitted me Uncle-HG. I know 4 a fact that some force maintaining a secret presence on this Earth, is here, is real, and is causing pain and terror 2 some while blessing others, and this government knows all about it and won’t let any of us in on it, and I think U all R a bunch ol disgusting mud wattling swine. There is some device in the vehicle that these persons real or shape shifted or whatever, drive around in, and this creates tremendous power. I could sit here and speculate all night, time manipulation this, and mind controllers that, and I have small things that back up that SOMETHING is indeed going on all around all of us, but not enough 2 make a sufficient stink and they all know it, so let me quit faking that I do. I have a point here, or a pernt Archie, and it simply is this: I desire 2 give U all now, a quick summation-guestimation on my part, on what the devil is happening 2 me and has been for 20-50 years. I think that when the next generation computer technology where mind and machine can merge 2 create a far greater than Hollywood’s’ depiction of this with Star Trek’s Hologram Deck, as with anything, certain mentally unstable persons will not handle it all that well. Did U know that many people when television and radio were first out on the market, were on street corners screaming doomsday as a result of this? Without getting deeper into Sherry-Lee and Peettee Pote and Joe and Andy and Haddonwood Swim Club, the Wildwood Press of 2031, and on and on, let me tie up the bag B4 it gets 2 heavy. There will B disturbed people that go totally off when this fantastic new comp-tech takes over and brings an added dimension to our mundane boring human lives. It is one thing 2 surf the net, even cooler 2B able 2 do equations that max out odds in gambling games, and sample voices of favorite artists and much more, but this is the next step when U can tap a sheet of paper and boom. When rules R broken that R written in stone, this gives a real WATSON-CLUE, Sherlock, that a major cover up is ongoing and that someone is attempting to make a major change in what should B soon unfolding in normal time, without any of the fancier Trekker-talk. A child looking 4 what I know 2 look 4, can C what I am discussing. After Sherry-Lee broke my arm at the car dealership, and forced me out of my Saturn car and in to her BREEZE, not that far down the road, my mother was made mysteriously ill leading 2 her horrific death and undiagnosed by the medical examiner illness leading to this death in March of 2000, and also I was practically thrown a beautiful young 20 something Hispanic girl that looked finer than J-Lo, by an employee at this dealership, and I know how controlling forces that own this planet have stopped me from ever having any kind of normal female relationship in my entire lifetime even including up to this present day, nearly a decade later down the ‘road’, it just does not take my pop/s old park bud 2 C that these pigs were up 2 some huge deal, and we all R starting 2 learn as we move along down the MAYA of the STC. U do not keep an enemy away from chocolate bars 4 seventy years and then one day THROW a box ofem at the enemy with a smile and no good explanation. This kind of crap ups my dander and if my more distant Scottish background was just a few miles in another direction, then maybe me ol’ pirate Irish would B up as well Robert McGuire of Tennessee Avenue, Atlantic City, New Jersey.

These diseased morons have poured an attack on me 4 a solid week, last Friday and Sunday, and this Tuesday and Wednesday were total hell, so Y wouldn’t the DOW fly up over half a thousand points and Flyers win and win and win. U can bet the market will B up another 2,000 points tomorrow as well, BRA!!!!!!!

Google up Kali, Kalpa, and many other subjects that Morianity talks about, if U want 2 start seeing truth coming 2 life, BRO. My Goddesses did a powerful thing 2 me, and we can get into this a bit later on. I am tired and about 2 commit a homicide if I do not unwind and freaking relax. But B aware that much stuff needs B told and will get told, and soon, I have had it, BRA!!!!!!!

G/S/WL/ etcetera, bleee and blaaaahhh and blummmm, etc. Expect my quakes and volcs very very soon. I have the AEB right on me and sleep with it by my side, so U will have 2 sneak up on me in my sleep and cut my head off Richie Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y’all R playing’ with a dangerous emerefer here, BRO!!!!!!!!!

YAR, me buccaneers, I end me ol tranny now granny, from D-9-MH @65 MR in Berry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: