Saturday, November 1, 2008

IF, WITHOUT THE MANNA

“If, without the Manna?
The Epitome of Harassment, Internet Version
(TIMCAM, WEBCAM, MORPRO-1995, etcetera)
Datfile: 110108.914.55--Beginning Transmission:


IF, a 2 letter word in the English language, and yet so huge, right? If I am such a nothing and an inconsequential deluded pathetic nobody, by the reasoning and opinions of the real movers and shakers of global society, the WOMO, then the following questions must B posed by me now:
1) Y do U cut off my phone when U know I use it 2 make my Astral world trips and go on bombing missions with it?
2) Y do U no longer allow me 2 use the old tone method when operating the Magnesonic machine through this telephone line system when it has absolutely no adverse effects on equipment at all, and I have had this thoroughly researched by linemen and electrical engineers?
3) Y do U stop me every time I get anywhere near 2 doing anything that pertains 2 music, and any investigator if following me around that is worth his or her salt, would B able 2 recognize this as truth and reality?
4) Y do U go out of your way beyond fathomability 2 keep me down and poverty stricken and oppressed, no matter what I have ever undertaken in my entire 54 years of life since my birth as Mountainpen?
5) YRU always bugging my telephone line and following me with GPS and series of ground and aerial combination tactical agents?
6) Y did U tell me one thing at your Cherry Hill law firm, Mr. Colflesh, and Jim Burr, the total concentric opposite, when ?I tried 2 get what rightfully was mine back in 1986 with a perfectly legitimate and proper litigation?
7) Y did Robert McGuire poke his head in an my car with fist or gun, your choice 2 believe which it was, and this has been argued on internet chat now 4 two solid years, and harass me and Eddie 4 doing nothing more than take some perfectly innocent tourist photographs of a tourist world known city, Atlantic City, on Tennessee Avenue, done all perfectly within the law of the land?
8) Y did www.mindsay.com/ remove any history of my existence as a Blogger on their site, and kick me off, without warning, and without reason other than profanity that they with a 30 dollar program can edit out the naughty words, no sweat whatsoever?

We can start with these ten things tonight only time would fail me. I need 2 get 2 work shortly, however, I will indeed make some comments, and B4 doing this, is 8 the highest number that I can count up 2, do U think? I all ready without even trying, know we could have a list up to 100 without even so much as a head scratch on my part. My point is simple enough 4 any eleven year old 2C instantly. Even if 90% of my claims R not totally with merit, there is so much, that no sane person could reasonable and possibly argue, that yes indeed sir, and mam, someone or some Boston Legal thing Captain, is and has been messing with my entire life, has been totally destroying and wrecking my entire life, and being quite professionally capable of totally covering up their horrific monstrous deeds and operations. Remember, this was a short list of 8. How about mom and the terrorist threat and the cover up and wrongfully written police report, and the stalking and the disbelieving and unwillingness 2 ever render proper assistance by any duly sworn official such as prosecutors, politicians of local areas involved, policemen, governors, attorneys, and the list goes on and reads like a greedy kids letter 2 Saint Nick. Aren’t symbols fascinating, MC, I mean, your song in the nineties about not Sarah Callio, and now present hubby, something wild, is it not? How about making Dave Roth and my mom get sick and die lingering horrible deaths that no doctors ever could get 2 the bottom of their cause? How can a JFK Hospital security guard know where I was going and who I was calling, and how could a 7 foot giant queen get away with raping a man in an elevator in this hospital? James Patterson, Dan Brown, all of U, stand back behind me baby, this all dwarfs any of your stuff. I do know that Daniel shortened his name, wonder if the second letter in his PCN is a 3 like Frank Callio/Calliendo funny-man, Mirrorkissor Deejaytrump, and the great MC?

I could talk on, but will say that work was not as terrible as last week, so far, never close 2 being a panacea natch, but it was better, so the plant stays operational 4 now, but I do have the goods and make 3 phone calls, and bye-bye 2 this place, so watch your damn step with me, BRA!!!!!

Yeah, the list could go on 2, 3, maybe easily into 4 or 500, and exactly how many Y’s R not known. Oh well, they do not know how many times either, so we’re even I guess, huh Marylou. U always have been my very favorite Viqueen. Yes I have a wonderful family that I can B proud of, snooty bankers, dirty video makers, cousin Callio kissers in bed with Atlantic city’s local 150 year old corrupt government, mass murderers, and the list reads on like a who’s who in the next Terminator Cali-gov movie. The cousin that knows that a lot about what they all did 2 me in filthy Atlantic city, he is a real sweetie pie, Boz. He fixed my mother’s sister up with an 11 year old boy 20 years ago, and let them truck around all day, oh but this cuz, me, is the one that the authorities R so veheminantly gunning 2 get into jail 4 the next 500 years. My aunt was in her early seventies and wanted a young piece of boy. Then there is the Long Island story of how they wrecked an innocent and very nice family’s entire life. The youngest daughter was fortunate 2 overcome their evil, and went onto become the greatest diva of all time, Mariah Carey, go to www.mariahcarey.com/ if it is not 2 late, as 4 me, unfortch, it was, but then, this was indeed, biblical justice, Lieutenant Van Buren, was it not, mam? Yes I am the one that the World-Quakers, as I call them, not the Pennsylvania Quakers, but the world-Quakers, as these persons indeed R the movers and the shakers that keep our society controlled and formed and molded 2 their desires and rule, aniwho, the World-Quakers want me in jail so bad, that these time manipulating scum chewers created all of this political correctness around, as yes, they knew I had problems in my thirties with 2 major things that could have easily ended me up in jail, but counseling cured me, and Law & Order B damned, they say people R not curable that have certain inclinations. Domestic violence was a problem and my mother would have driven any sane person 2 rearrange the furniture real quickly from time to time. As 4 not totally seeing eye 2 eye with many of the states in America, most of the world including Washington, DC, scoffs at people that make such a big deal out of precise ages where girls become women, it is up 2 the individual, and should not B legislated. I can tell U all right now, that there R women well into their 30s and 40s that R so much less mature than other girls I have known in junior high school, and this is when I 2 was there, so don’t try and twist my words and run over here with a warrant, whatever the laws of the land R, I obey them, I did n=ot ever say that any law forces a citizen 2 agree with them. As a sexually abused child myself, I would B the first 2 cut off the private parts of anyone, man or woman who takes advantage of a child, but I can tell U all right now, there R 13 year old ADULTS and 43 year old children, all across this great land that was made 4U and me Mr. Guthrie. But I was not the cousin that fixed my 70 something year old mother with an eleven year old boy, and yes, I will swear 2 this and all of my miserable rotten family’s misdeeds at any time to any grand jury, Mizz Carmichael Queen!!!!!!!

Some dirt balls this afternoon annoyed me here at the Marhouse on their skuzzy Motor-Cycles, other than that, a mild bowel-health hit with their sonic Milituforce beams, and minor pissy-junk not worth mentioning. Last night was hell while trying 2 leave the house 4 work, as Chicky and Dawn were brawling it out near the door and poor Ann Silva, her mom was screaming over and over at them, “MARK HAS 2 GET 2 WORK” and finally I managed indeed, 2 slip out and away, hell-a-puke-yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and AMEN, or women if I get the cherce Arch!!!!

G/Y,S/WL, etc. bleeee and bleeee and bleeeeblaaaah-bleeeee!!!!!!!! END TRAN:

No comments: