Friday, October 31, 2008

SHORT BLOG 26

SHORT BLOG 26
U KNOW THE REST, BLAH AND BLAH: 15 minutes after
Prior blog post


Hello Gina, my giant lovely queen, was I on the $$$$$$ this fuducking week or snot honey-cakes?

Dow Jones up every single day, Flyers won every single game, Dow cheated their way 2 a more than 1000 point GAINES, Donna A. Yeah, U sure helped these gaines in the market, with or without the E for Enemy or Energy, or Extra fuducking hell 4 the head Morian, me, Mountainscum.

So did I fuducking call it or snot every body? Dow up every day in 3 digits 4 a 4 digit weekly gain, Flyers won every game, and I all ready totally knew the one good event as I saw it happen, the Phillies winning the WS, actually, I did not C that, I saw the parade, not today, but 5 weeks ago, Pansy Faye. But I do not let that effect me, not at all Nancy Barrett.

MY BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS LOCAL POLICE IN HAMMONTON, ATLANTIC COUNTY PROSECUTORS FUCKING OFFICE, NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE, AND ALL OF U, WHEMN I AM FOUIND DEAD AND MURDERED, UR ALL GOING 2B HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND RESPONCILBLE, I TRIED 2 TELL U THIS WAS ALL REAL, AND U SCOFFED AT ME AND TOLD ME 2 GO SCREW MYSELF, UR ALL IN A COLLUSION OF MISFEASANCE AND MALFEASANCE.

END TRANNY, YE SICK DEMENTED SLEAZY OLD GRANNY!!!!!!!

T-O-L-D-----------U------------A-L-L, I put this week right smack dab on the $$$$ as I knew last Friday night with the hell they fucking gave me on my job, that it was finished, 2 quote a great famous ancestor of mine, whose curse I now must carry 2 my freaking ass death!!!!!!

No comments: