Thursday, October 9, 2008

mankind believes what it wishes 2

“MANKIND BELIEVES WHAT IT WISHES 2”
T/T/W/M/and all other subs
Datfile: 100908.845.55---Beginning:


Let me start by saying hello 2 whoever my blogging audience really is, or shortened by me 2 BLOGAUD. I know it is out there, and real. I know this 4 several reasons that defy argument, and I’ll waste no further time on this point and topic. How RU doing? By now, U know a few basic things about a fictional character named Michael Mountainpen, only he exists as another name, and is a legally born United States citizen and resident of the planet Earth, by all normal frames of mortal world reference. Simultaneously, U know that I am not like other people, not at all, and 2 an extent and degree that staggers your imagination. I will this night, let out some of MY secrets, and THEY will B MY TRS’s. It is time, Leviathans, it is time. B4 we get started, the scum bag WOMO OTAMMIC enemies, awakened me this morning with an illegal loud and civil rights violating chopper attack, zenithing over the great MARHOUSE-65, YFAITS/IDTYA/MC. I had lots of low and loud private type planes as well throughout the day. Late this afternoon when I took Ann Silva 2 a tobacco store here in Berryville-Hammonton, I waited in the car and a dude came up 2 me and told me he was here a few days ago and saw me here as well, and picked up the cardboard thing that he saw me throw out of my car window while I was sitting in my car and waiting 4 Ann 2 buy her tobacco bag, as she rolls her own cigs 2 save money as many smokers now do in this harsh economy. It simply says that “they” R killing me and 2 Google up MOUNTAINPEN. I leave them in stores and occasionally drop them where I should not as technically I could B fined 4 littering. Anyway he went onto tell me that he read some things that he had a comment on and 2 check my E-MAIL. I told him when I learn 2 work it, I will. He laughed and told me how the story goes that Einstein had trouble tying his shoes, and that genius minds R indeed wired very funny, and I laughingly agreed as this is in fact very true. He said he would tell me a little but as more extensive thing is on my Electronic Mail from him and that I need 2 get into my Comcast, I have a Yahoo and a hotmail account as well as Comcast, who also is my provided 4 cable television and internet service here at the mighty Marhouse. Please do not think I am teasing U, MC, I love U and always will, I just do not understand all of your ways, and I know that U remember me from your days as Sarah in Atlantic city, this as Bro-Green says so well, cannot even B argued with, I have proof from friends of yours at the record company, but they only said a few things to this Staten Island vocalist, as they all know each other, what else is new in the music biz, most know each other after years in the same industry, but anyway, I would never tease or make fun of my queen, nor your plans 4 me, and am now publicly apologizing 4 my blog from yesterday when I was so angry and upset with all of his non ending siege and major off the scale persecution. I know U put me here in this special place 4 a powerful reason that only U know about, and that is entirely your business. Please forgiver my arrogance 2 dare 2 second guess my great and all mighty teen queen. U always have been and will B, my great SSJKK. That U can know, and when I act like a shellfish, just take me 2 the woodshed and I’ll understand. U know that 990, or IWALU. But moving on quickly regarding what this man in a bright red caddy recent year and model ESC I believe, said 2 me outside of this local town tobacco store today while Ann Silva was inside, that he has pulled the entire blog of all 5 blogs on Blogger dot com down and has it all printed and has studied it carefully. I jokingly referred 2 him as a speed reading giant knowing that the total blog would B larger than “Tolstoy’s War and Peace” , and B4 going on, major hacking is starting up, as tonight’s Phillies baseball game is in progress, and all day I have under the gun, but then SOSO-WEIN!!!!!! He said that there is indeed an external force acting on all of this. It has been planned 4 millions of years and is simply an experiment 2C the limit of human endurance under virtually unlimited pressure and stress. I told him that military persons would engage in these things and I agreed on that point, but millions of years ago there was no military. He chuckled and half coughed while puffing a cigar he was smoking, and said 2 me, “your blog states U have read and R a fan of Doc. Bruce Goldberg’s book called TIME TRAVELERS FROM OUR FUTURE, right”? I said that this is true and that I also said I believed in many parts of it and that not all of it is totally accurate IMHO of course. Again with the half cough chuckle with his cigar, he managed 2 blurt out that, “Mariah Carey is way more into your situation directly than U can possibly imagine”. I asked him his name and he said it was Roger Carey, a relative and that I would B hearing from him again, and just 2 hang in there 4 a while as best as I can. B4I could say boo, he had himself in his car that was all ready running, as he never shut it off when he went into the tobacco shop, and in a speeding wink of a quick reverse and a fast pull away, was gone with Scarlett O’Hara and tomorrow’s wind. Wow, and this all happened this afternoon shortly past 3 of the clock, gee, how supernatural does it get. Tonight, Ann said 2 me, “Do U wanna watch Supernatural” with me tonight in my room”? This 4 those who R not avid frequent television viewers is a new television show that comes on some channel at nine in the evening on Thursday nights. I politely said to Ann, “no thank U Ann, my life IS the supernatural, I don’t need 2C it on some TV show“!!!!

Well, great MC, I do not know what UR up2 with all of this, but U were my favorite singer long B4 all of this started and B4U sent me those 2 letters that were empty, just 2 empty sealed envelopes that were addressed 2 my Somerdale, New Jersey home back in the ‘97 year somewhere, from U, in a powerful interaction, that was not prompted by me doing anything on my part at all. I know Paula is mixed up in this, and I will bet dimes 2 donuts, that the Brit knows a little as well. There is just 2 much craziness going on 4 me 2 entertain possibilities that this wild stuff is all merely randomly happening out of the blue and 4 no reason. The important thing is the fantastic celebration I saw and yet has not happened in the space time continuum from this vantage point, the great celebration after the Phillies pull of a long 28 year awaited win of the mighty World Series. The strange large or tall built black young dude on the road trip 2 Boston with me, I know this all ties in in some gargantuan and wild and weird way, yet I have not been able 2 even crack the surface 2 this as of yet, I admit it, but I know he fits into all of this hyper time!!!!!

Google/Yahoo, Swis, World Labs, Blah and blah and blah.

End of this transmission.

No comments: