Saturday, October 25, 2008

ENEMIES EQUALS MARTINO TIMES CALLIO SQUARED

“THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION”
ENEMIES EQUALS MARTINO TIMES CALLIO SQUARED
TIMCAM/WEBCAM/TVCLICKS/MORPRO-1995-AUDIO, ETC.
Datfile: it is always now-here, void infinity is truth, BEGIN:


Last night and their dirt ball Flyers persecution, was off the scale horrible 4 me KS. Again, I know that a higher truth is happening, call it reality-3 or anything U may like, anybody, but persecuting a person will bring down their life’s magnetics or luck factor with the cosmos. I hate that diseased bunch of evil and thus, whatever I hate tends 2 prosper. U may argue, right, sure, butt wipe, then Y don’t the Phillies always lose and the Flyers always win and the Dow Jones markets always go up? I am glad that U asked me this question lads and lassies, very glad. Permit me pweeeeeze uncle HG and all others, 2 fully explain meself-YAR. Get the decade results and C how many more times I have been happy verses sad about these 3 ICPE-elements. There is no way, even going year by clear, ye ol TV clicking scuz swallowers, that I do not score a sad more than a happy, if U count every result all year, and by a minimum over the 50/50 of 10-20%. I do not care at all how any of this may appear in short run play, TV clicker squat and all others, I have been tracking this since 1986, and I know what I know and I am what I am, YAR, Popeye!!! Last night, the neighbors upstairs had a loud party, and on top of that as well as them on top of me, since my ceiling fell down, and the drop ceiling white tile broke from wetness, I have had 2 live with a poster board masking taped up 2 the surrounding tile pieces, this does not help at all 2 block out sound, and only serves as an anti-eyesore maneuver. Next week, if they will not help, I will go 2 fucking Lows or somewhere, and charge a pile and fix it myself, clickers/Briggers, if no one will help. They only care about themselves, I am not second, I simply do not count. Do U really think U did me such a groovy favor MC when I blogged about needing help 2 download your stuff? I wasn’t asking 2 live with a couple of insensitive and dangerous ogars. This has been a hell that nobody can wrap around. The other day Dawn is going on and on about fantasies she is having about throwing gasoline on her husband Chicky and setting him on fire, and cutting people into pieces with meat cleavers, I feel like I have gone straight into fucklng jail without collecting so much as a rotten 200 bucks, adjusted or not adjusted 4 inflation, Mr. Nixon-Bush.

Well KS, it does appear I have been removed from the MINDSAY site, I cannot post and I cannot find any pagers on me when Googling Mindsay parts of my blog as shown on the web. I know I have been using some bad profanity, but I figured I would receive a warning and not just get thrown off the site. We really have lost our liberties KS, and I am sitting here wondering what possible advantage it is anymore 4 being over 21 years of age. How we all waited along with the Beach Boys 4 that magic age, and 4 what, 4 this fucking bull shit???? I do know that the www stands 4 WORLD-WIDE web, not the United States web, or it would say USW, and I know that from the right foreign port, I can tell my story unedited and unblocked. I still am not totally sure of what has happened. I do know the following facts. I am being stopped from living a normal daily average life that all other citizens as well as ILLEGALS get 2 enjoy in this fucking evil rug empire. That much I know, and that much I would swear on pain of death 4 lying in any world proceeding and tribunal, and prove me a liar and U can torture me slowly 2 a horrific and lingering slow death, I am not lying, nor making up any of this shit. Y the flag would I, 4 crissake????? What possible motive could there B?

Last night, KS, and others in the Blogaud, I had the worst mother-sucking night at work I have had in years. Cock knockers drove me up a wall from the start of my shift until I walked off early, don’t like it, fucking fire my ass bitches, I could not take one more tortured minute in that fucking hell hole. I was fucked with by more employee jerk offs than I have dollars in my bank account, and at the end of the month as this is where we R at now, I am not exaggerating this one sucking bitching bit, BRA!!!!!!! KS, it was off the scale hell, I almost quit. They really were fucking with me badly, and this entire fucking nightmare is all 2 get my RED & WHITES, no not U Mariena, to lose the WS, only this cannot happen no matter what they do 2 me, it simply cannot happen, I saw them win and the city go off its nut mister Stuart Wonderful!!!!!!! First was Boston, and my road trip back away from there after we defeated them, the sox that is, and exactly who these 2 AA males R, I haven’t a clue, the friend of the NY-KNICKS, or the 6 year old Casanova wild child. I report the news, I don’t create it, deal with it!!!!! Then we went on 2 kick ass in a struggle series but we did it and the entire area went “Mrs. Marola 1969 nuts’ times 10 to the 40th power!!!!!! Went, will go, time is a silly illusion, I saw what I saw, Charity fucking Shadows Trask!!!!!!!!! Having 2 deal with mentally disturbed and bi-polar people, which Amazon Dawn King is, and has been medically diagnosed so don’t believe what the shit I tell U, is no picnic. Remember the magic of the PAWM, people-animals-weather-machines. These R the 4 energy-food-groups that astral entities use against those tangible people on this sin cursed diseased planet. On the P part of this 4 way equation, 4 PEOPLE that is, the more diseased they R mentally, or just emotionally disturbed, the greater the OPEN-CHANNEL 4 directly effecting their behaviors in many powerful ways, exists. This is truth, doctors know shit about reality. 200 years ago or so and maybe less, they knew nothing of the germ and virus world (realm) and never even washed their hands B4 touching their patients, this is all check out easy, start hitting your mouse and Googling 4 crissake, don’t listen 2 me. U can argue that I am drawing on one example and blowing it out of proportion so as 2 make my point, not true baby love, NOT TRUE!!!! Just follow all the fucking pharmaceuticals that one year R great and get prescribed 2 us all, and the next year people R suing 4 blindness or heart failure or the gods only know, U all know that I am being completely honest with all of this, and not simply playing around 2 emphasize and strengthen my points. I have watched this 4 many years now, how the GODS and the BRIGGERS use the mentally ill 2 mess with me, not just my ex boob neighbors at the trailer park, I could give U stories that would make this entire 2008 thing with Carey look like a kids sand box game in freaking comparison!!!!!! Oh and I am not stupid in citing the above example, this was planned since July of 1969, and we all know it, from the man himself that is soon coming 2 the church down the street from this Marhouse, down 2 the smallest babies in the back pews of this churches around the globe. U know all this is 4 real, Greg, U know it, and I know that U know it. I know I fascinate Y, Scylla, and many others, I was told this by the great Roger C. Now moving on and roger that one my boy Petofi, my 20 is not 1969, it may have been my 14. I will not sit here and say that the fascitar did not fascinate me also, those that have used it know what the rest of this world does not, and it IS JUST THAT simple John Dion Henningsen. Yes mister Ron Wirtz, I have no cherce BUT 2 make my points cleverly clear and get them fucking across while I am still able 2, as global freedom is rapidly going the way of all flesh and people R being kept so dumbed down by Brigger-influences that it really does deserve a powerful pity-party 2 get thrown over this, it is quite fucking pitiful!!!!!!!! Martino and Callio R every bit as dangerous as they ever were. Just because I seem 2 have refocused some of my attention this year, give me a break, I have been searching 4 my Scylla 4 a very long time, and believe I have found her now, and nothing has changed down in Atlantic fucking City, and it never will, not Mary Carter, not Martino Callio, it won’t change. In fact what equation could better B posted 4 the entire world by the SKY-LALALA or top singer of the universe, than saying that indeed, her THAT-BOY’s enemies equals MARTINO/CALLIO times MARY CARTER, and wemember this one Elmer Mudd-Fudd, I said this back in 2007, long B4 anyone would know by any Earthly means about MC and her newest musical project, come on baby stuffs, get REAL!!!!!!!!!!! I can hear ol Davie Smith right now and C that freaking blackboard there in Haddonfield, New Jersey, USAESMWG. Miss Zenkiss was a Swedish Beauty Queen that would have given her soul 2 have screed me 2 death, shame on U, I was only 16. At least Mrs. Marola was a lady, and by the way, she was 38 in 1969, how many more name of the game coinkeedink’s R gonna keep Bob Stacking up I wonder? IC that Micro hack finally gave up and dropped their click here 2 add new crap on the bottom of screen after 3 pages into this word doc with no response from ME-1103RR. I have made many mistakes, but what no one can grasp is that it would not have mattered at all aniwho if I had done anything that I did oppositely, or for that manner in any way at all, as whatever I would have done, they (THE BRIGGER ASTRAL TAWF CULT) would have totally fucked it all up, I know this 4 a fact, and U can only wonder. How can I know, how can I claim 2 make Jack McCoy so angry with my arrogance and dander creator? Because I do, APR, nothing 2 do with IR. Now 2 tell U more about the wild interaction with the 6 year old that wanted me 2 fix her up with dawn. After the so called end, there was more, I did not tell U, but will now. It seems the IRS was hounding me 4 not paying my taxes 4 a year. I was telling them that I always paid annually and had no idea things had changed 2 where I was now needed 2 pay quarterly. I was in some real deep shit and was going 2B sent 2 fucking jail, it was not pleasant, and then on top of that, I walk out of the IRS office, and go into a large locker room in this government building and decided Y not take a nice cool shower, as I was very hot and sticky and sweaty after a grueling mandatory office visit and audit. In the waking world I’d never fuck with them, pay your taxes, that is my motto BRA!!!!!!! Still, I do not run into 6 year olds or at least so far PT-SAR, I haven’t, that demand I fix them up with 40 year old women. Moving still forward on pernt as I have little cherce, this story must B told Archie Bunker Queen, I went 2 undress and put my clothes into a locker in this huge men’s showering area and who was there but Mickey from Haddonwood. He instantly recognized me and had some white powder and came close 2 me with it in his fist and blew it all over my face and body, and then ran out and simply vanished. I took my shower and when I stepped out and into a mirrored area, I saw my entire body covered in huge bumps with scales. It was monstrously frightening. Then I knew I was in a dream and tried 2 wake up and just kept hearing the laughter of Count Petofi, and anyone that knows this sickening sound, knows the true horror that I was in and facing all alone in that IRS building locker room. It was beyond horrendous. I looked totally grotesque. Then the pain started and they itched and I scratched and all of my skin fell off of my bones and then my insides all fell out along with my bones as they were turning into powder. Petofi was not visible but I know his fucking laugh, old Thayer Rocky David, there really is only one of U sir!!!!!!! This “nightmare” was beyond bad, and I knew the second I awoke out of it eventually, that my Friday as well as the entire weekend would B or will B very bad, I know I’m fucking screwed. Yes, there will B a tough series, but I all ready know the outcome, screw with me all U want mother fucking scum!!!!! Only BRIGGERS/SATAN/ASTRAL WICKEDNESS, is capable of this degree of merciless fucklng monstrosity!!!!!!!! Pink house and all, do I need the charmed ones, tell your dad Tory dish that I could really use them, the real Brigger ones, not 3 actresses from Helly-weird!!!!! Only satanic trashass disease like this can operate this bad, not even prison gangs R this fucklng bad, I know!!!!!

Yes Roy had a fire down the street from his house, and so did I, is someone trying 2 send us one of your great signals Donna??????? Relax girl, it was just a fast erase button, chill.

G/S/W--------BLAH AND BLAH AND BLAH AND BLAH!!!!!!!!!! Copyright Michael Wayne Mountainpen, 2008.

This ends this transmission of hell and horror!!!!!!!!!!! Good forces, thanx 4 nuttin 4 all this hellllllp!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: