Monday, October 20, 2008

WHERE RU CAPTAIN MYSTERY SHIP?

“WHERE RU CAPTAIN MYSTERYSHIP”?
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
Datfile: 102008.565.83------Begin Transmission:


I am under a horrific filthy death siege by these squat licking diseased WOMO dirt holes. It began this morning around eleven or a bit later while out with Ann and Dawn on errands. This is beyond the worst death siege ever, and it is all so they can CHEAT and MASNIP[ULATE, tonight’s Phillies World Series Opening Games as well as their totally manipulated-controlled Dow Jones stock market system, and my question is Y the magic captain of 1970 permits this 2 endlessly go on around me and then expects the world population 2 believe that righteousness and positive God is stronger and above all of this negativity and the powers of darkness, it is mind confounding really, more and more good people R not buying into this nonsensical argument anymore, and churches by the thousands R closing their doors forever and God is literally disappearing, as she has a tendency 2 do in the way that I know her 4 doing it, twice now, where I am concerned, all though the second time, she is here and the entire world knows exactly where at any time, especially the press. This siege was totally anticipated, first as I knew after the Sunday/Thursday thing from the near past and as prior blog explained, and then by a slew of unfathomable flocks of DEEDEE’s, all over everywhere swooping down on me, huge black birds, ravens and hawks and buzzards of all kinds, when they R all over me, I am about 2 become or all ready am, DEAD MEAT. This is their warning 2 me and message that they R doing their best 2 watch over and protect me. The weekend was quite a bit quieter also, no markets trade and no Phillies played, and the other third of the parallel event nightmare with me, the Flyers, all ready is totally down the toilet 4 them 4 a change, sop persecuting me would have been a counterproductive expenditure of energy on their part, and as I told y’all, they do no WASTE ENERGY!!!!!!! As soon as yesterday’s afternoon’s shift was rolled back into my space time illusion, I sat there and wasn’t just happened 2B reading through 2 older blog entries that I have posted from the early part of this oh-eight year through the end of my living at my trailer which now I long with all my heart 2B back there in, other than 4 the fact that I know the bitch landlady was determined 2 get rid of me and was making my life beyond hell 4 absolutely no good reason, so really there never was a win situation or answer 4 me, just as there never will B, family curse again, remember Herbert Star Trek Shatner? Yeah no wonder the future-hippies hated the name of HERBERT, cannot exactly claim 2 love it myself, this bitch sent me a vicious curse and as I type they R clicking my television over and over again as I told U that they were doing on Saturday, there is no way out except 2 run, and I plan 2 hop an airplane and do just that, within ten days, this is not an empty promise, and U can take this 2 the failed oh-nine banking system with all of my compliments. If I stay and sell out my life insurance or buy it back, whatever, I would get rid of this hacked up TV, and get a new large monitor 4 both TV and computer, with warranty, so they can hack and I can scream that if it does not stop-, I would sue the manufacturer, and this normally backs off the attacks as they cannot properly deal with the exposure.

First, Sir Roger Tobacco here in Berrytown, sent me by personal delivery the other day, another note saying that I need 2 re-read my print outs or go the blog sites, and read my entries made on the dates of February 10 and July 29 of this oh-eight year, and read them carefully, as his cuz was only doing all of the things that U requested of her and feels that she cannot win with U right now, and wonders Y2 this day U simply do not push the join button on her fan club website, she is getting ticked off. No I was not just doing random pick and pluck blog reads as I do most times letting the spirit so 2 speak lead me into new blogs. This time, Dawn had got my mail at the box, the delivery of a couple of bills and a hand delivered brown envelope with writing scribbled but legible enough right inside the envelope when it was opened. This simply said, “Read blogs dated 2/10 and 7/29 from this year, what else do U want her 2 do 4U”?Well I read them on my lunch break at my work shift, and got my mind blown apart, just as I did when Diana during a trance that I entered some time back, told me 2 repeat the true newly remembered full song lyrics to Lois Foca and then 2 compare them 2 the message on the Carey website. My exact words in the July blog were telling my great QUEEN, that I am all alone in the world and need help B4 joining your BBBBBBBB fan club. Within 2 weeks, the magic Marhouse was literally delivered into my hands in middle August, the rest is history, read the freaking blogging texts from there lads and lassies. Then, the February blog is beyond wild. Obviously she used the FASCITAR 2 accomplish this, as she always did B4, she taught it 2 me, and was totally behind my mothers’ coworker at the Lavino Shipping Company in Philadelphia that later was bought out by the British firm called INCHCAPE, without the lonely, Mason, but aniwho, wow R symbolics fascinating, and here is what happened. A young girl by the name of Melanie worked with her 4 a few years in the late 1960’s, and the other 3rd coworker and sort of a 3-way friend, was Patricia Hall. Making a long story short, they had all recently joined through the company, some sort of thing that later caught on much bigger in large corporate America, where employees desiring 2 better themselves and apply 4 higher paying positions within the firm, could go 2 schools and the company would share varying percentages of the cost of these classes. Long story abridged times the speed of light to the 5th power, they all lost interest as none of this group had the trime all but one had a kid, I was one of the kids, Pat had a small 4 year old that was by ourt standards hyper active and quite a hand full 2 manage, and the company originally had agreed that the 4000 cost of this thing that would lead 2 getting real college degrees ion three years, would B picked up 80 percent by the firm leaving mom and these 2 young girls 2 each come up with lots of money when they changed it down by half to only picking up 40% of the tuitions, and also they needed a minimum of 5 in a group, and they were 4, otherwise the cost would B even greater, and all of these people were quite non rich, put my mom on top of that list. So one evening years later in 1972 I believe, she was cleaning out her desk and found these 4 or 5 year old papers and literature, and in it, were lesser parts of this college degree night school, where no degree was given, but that subjects could B ordered on cassette tapes, this one subject that interested me was all about the FASCITAR, a highly kept secret method of achieving God-Realization as they put it, for more than 1000 years. This is the astral projection 6/10 method and the only one that really works, dependably.

Yes the ATLANTIC OCEAN was major up set with me after I disappeared in July of 1970, and in 1971 on the following July, every time I left summer school and climbed into my Aunt Geraldine Snow’s car 4 the ride back home 2 the mansion on the hill at 1208 Greentree Lane, an invert of Robin Hill and Lois Foca and demos and RPL and the entire nightmare that this all led itself into a decade following. The KYW-AM radio DJ’s were saying they never saw anything like this off the beaches of Atlantic City, the surfers dream come true, 12-15 foot wave swells every day. She was going totally bonkers wondering where HER “THAT-BOY” had gone. When I began my quest and search 2 locate the mighty SAR/AH or LORDESS-SCYLLA, SSJKK-PIMC, in the middle nineties, I again began swimming on the beaches there as I did in my boyhood, and KNEW there was a connection in and through all of this, just the WHAT was eluding me. Then after a RELATIVE told or said things within my ear shot that were 2 painful 4 me 2 stay there ands listen 2, I again, walked away, not 2 return from the end of July of the oh-two year until the middle of June of the oh-six year, and by all media accounts, the Atlantic Ocean went bonkers again, only is was the physical incarnated part of her that did this time, it is all documented and indisputable fact. This has the top religious leader of the planet Earth so flabbergasted and wobbly that HE is personally coming into BERRYTOWN, down the street from the MARHOSE in about 8-10 days, just 2 nose around. Out of all the churches that HIS EMMINENCE could visit on this planet, the one a half mile down the road form the Marhouse is where HE will B. Abbey Carmichael, how is your coincidence tolerance factor doing on this one cutie pie???????? On top of that Dawn is out of her head today after getting an electric bill in the mail. Chemtrails have eaten the blue right out of the sky, motor cycles and loud sounds R all over, it is o9ff every scale and dial. I am so sorry if I hurt U in any way Scylla, I have loved U and only U throughout all freaking eternity, U belong 2 THAT-BOY, and always have and will, 2 Dogtown with Nepjuppie and Marca, your parents hate me because I dare 2B more than just your dog. Your mom astrally detests this nickname, I probably am gonna lose some astral teeth tonight after this horrendous day, if I make it through it in one piece. Scylla, when U sing 2 me, B it on this realm or the ultimate place, your glittering bright lovely city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, especially the 2 faves of “Lois Foca” and “I Just Want 2 Spend My Time”, U drive me beyond wild and beyond insanity. No one ever could sing the way that U do, and I cry every single day that U make me remain here inside your downlined thought wave, this single-verse, or universe. I want 2B in the GREAT CITY with my beautiful SCYLLA, UR my eternal TEEN QUEEN. I miss U beyond words, just promise me that U will understand my frailties and spotty memories, after all, U put spots on my white coat so maybe this has trickled down into my dream memories here in this dream that mortals call real waking world life.

Well if I fascinate all of U so much, that is nice, but never was my motive. My only goal is 2 somehow reach that ever-coveted NIRVANA, or total oblivion. Some C nirvana as it is in 2 parts, first the loss of awareness 2 ANY INDIVIDUALITY, and the gain of a collective and oneness awareness, and then part 2 is the total absence of any and all possible awareness 2 and with any kind of interaction, B it in hyperspace or in the astrallity. I choose 2 not differentiate and section this off, 2 me, oblivion means what it implies, being forever and totally oblivious 2 any possible kind of interaction, EVER. Some or most really, fear this as conscious mind is throwing a powerful illusion up at us and making us forget how we all R going endlessly nuts with interactiveness without any point of origin or termination. Existence, period, in other words. But strip away this mask of heavy smoke and lots of trick mirrors, and this is what all of us have been yearning and ’dying’ 4, forever. It cannot ever B reached and obtained, not EVER.

Scylla, my love, just do not disappear as U did in 1969. Stay here, I don’t care who U hang with or marry, or what U do or where U go, all I BEG of U brown eyes, is STAY HERE, don’t disappear, don‘t go away and leave me, not now and not ever, I BEG U!!!!!!!!! Yes UR my Brown Eyed Girl, and I did forget who U were, just as I forgot that I got U2 remember how 2 operate the fascitar and then U used it on me from there again in this century. I forgot asking U2 help me and that I was all alone. Now I know that I was so much more content all alone, I loved it. I am indeed an old dog, and it is hard 4 me 2 learn lots of knew tricks.

MAGNESONIC open command on general order 7. Use all orders and tecks, crush all enemies 2 total destruction. Scan all time and hyperspace. Wipe out and annihilate these vicious WOMO BRIGGER CULT SCUM, on my direct orders, ON AN I 2 D, A/B-TONE PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQYENCING SYSTEM. G1133 under G13 and G14,CG-5555 & CG-2 under max out power order GO-189- and STOP.MAJOR WILD FIRES WILL BURN UP CALI, MAJOR QUAKES R RIGHT BEHIND THEM, U WANT WAR U TRUCKING RAT HOLES, U GOT IT WITH ME, BRA!!!!!!!!

No comments: