Thursday, October 16, 2008

RE-WRITE, IF NOT ABOVE, THEN BELOW

“’THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION”
IF NOT ABOVE, THEN BELOW, as well as all other
Blogging sub-titles. Datfile: 101608.802.55
Beginning my TRANNY, sweet ol’ GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, when the MILITUFORCE is dead quiet with their Air Force bull shit with me, they come down 2 the Earth, and land, as do all UNidentified objects that seem 2 live and exist in the skies of the great Scylla’s planet, this Earth. Everywhere I went, a government building that U all know as the Social Security Office, in my local area of Pleasantville, New Jersey, USAESMWG, a good-will store, a General Dollar shopping store, a Shop Rite grocery store, had the old combo punch swinging vigorously at me all day long, the MUZAK-JACK STACEY ATTACK, and the GIANT-SLUT-ATTACK. The average height of all girls was six feet. The smallest were taller than me, and 5 or 6 of them were somewhere between six feet and two inches and six feet and 5 inches in non-heeled shoes, in my best guess, or IMBG. I may have made that whittle abbrev up 4 my Blogaud today, I did not make up the IMHO, and this in not IMHO. This has all been a steady diet and has been on going with me 4 somewhere between 20 and 40 years, perhaps longer, only the aerial shit began in the late 1985 and into the 1986 circa. What fun would anyone get out of playing these ridiculous and totally crazy insane games with me? Well, where should I indeed begin 2 respond 2 this powerful query? U all know that I do not speak as other internet Bloggers, and yes I explore around. I speak with TOTAL AUTHORITY, mattering NOT that this world and its global society at least presently chooses not 2 recognize it and 2 simply totally ignore me or ridicule and defrock me. It is not the world’s judgment I’m speaking of here, it is my speaking about what I KNOW 4 a total and absolute fact, and I have on top of all of this, additionally, even given plenty of evidence inside of all these blogging texts that will back up what I have told y’all, as FACT, and it all lies mysteriously trapped within the words of all of my blogs THEMSELVES. U know, those of U with some degree of sufficient and used gray matter, that these words live, they tell truths, they trash talk yes sir, but that further proves and verifies that I am legitimately angry beyond verbal description at what these ‘game playing gods’ have done 2 my life and have been doing 2 it since Uncle Herbert Huntington killed his wife and mother in law in their sleep and then proceeded into his basement in his Braintree, Massachusetts home, and went on 2 hang himself, thus passing this nightmare freaking curse onto me, the next in line 2 receive it. What fun and amusement is there in setting up a super complex game with a Mountainpen character, and all of this torture, and Parallel event, and ICPE, and all of the curse and story surrounding all of it? Well, rather than having me supply the answer 2U, Y not let Wii or Gameboy or any of these mighty phase-4 Brigger Cultists that worked their way into the mortal waking worlds as extremely popular teen video games, in fact do this so well 4U. Do UC yet that if I was ever given the chance 2 really prove my case 2 a really legitimate honest and not globally Brigger controlled court system, that is invisibly but absolutely owned and operated and controlled by the mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL of the Astral Plane, that I would B beyond a threat or just simply extremely deadly and dangerous 2 these WOMO families in human bodies, BRIGGERS from the Millionth-Council, and I would in fact along with expert witnesses testifying in my behalf such as statistical mathematics Professor Deturch at the University of Pennsylvania, and many others, also having Scott Ransom, a New Jersey licensed realtor, subpoenaed and forced under oath 2 tell what he told me in my car back in 1988, that “very powerful people R disgruntled with U” and all of my entire evidence was permitted, Uncle Heinz Gottwald, 2 B presented 2 this World Tribunal, my case and my claims would B finally believed, and justice would actually B done, but this is not the way that the waking world operates, and any semi educated person with the balls 2 admit this, knows this. I have much more 2 tell U but forces will not allow this 2 get posted if I do not post it now, and it must B done NOW, so PERMIT ME, uncle. Now it is hours later, and numerous interruptions later, Blogger dot com readers will need as posted there, come 2 either www.undiscoveredmyseteries.com or www.mindsay.com 2 get part 2 of this 2 part blog, I’ll now call the mid-afternoon blog part and the early evening blog part. Type in the Mountainpen hyper. Now let me move along with some really forbidden text. No matter how alien this may sound 2 your mind, all of U, everywhere equals A, and I equal B. A will never B equal 2B, nor will B2A, NEVER, and here is Y, UC. There R many other thoughts that not only SSJKK in her upline world thought that downlined into totally other multiverses, but so did all the thoughts of all the rest of all of the 5th dimension in the part of it I discuss as our direct upline, or the closed curve infinity outside and beyond our own. In any of these thoughts when downlined, as all thought wave systems do this, ours and infinitely down into further inner and smaller by our reference frame, other closed curved infinities, U may B the element or thing that was the OBJECT of the upline thought that put all of that somewhere downline yet and always, inside of the entire closed system of the 6th dimension. What if right now, U sit down with a hamburger and fries and a milkshake, and begin 2 “think” about your high school days and one in particular or the night after a Friday for example when U asked the prettiest girl in your class out and she said yes. 10 or 40 years later, whatever Congressman Pileggi, U start remembering the night of your hottest date with the hottest chick in your school, and as this similar following thoughts arise, they create an entire downline close curved infinity, mirror imaging this entire multiverse-world after this thought, or put even better still, this thought is now the downline world that became created. Let us assume UR blog reader Anthony H. Piddlerfummer, living in Bennitapettaville, Oregon, USAESMWG, and instead of it being this reality or any possible one in all of known hyperspace, it is all from one where upline, this hot schoolmate of yours was having a thought as well about that night in her life, downlining all of this. When and if a single soul grasps this, U will then and only then go on 2C that this is YI say that I am A and all other beings everywhere RB. I’m fully aware that if I had one million in my Blogaud, and I know this is far from the truth, perhaps 5-10, or 20 tops, would B able 2C and grasp enough of this, so as 2 understand YI am not like another single soul anywhere, here in this hyperspace. This hyperspace is all the thought of an upline teenaged girl named Sarah Krassle, and it was ME that she was thinking about, And then all of this simply springs into beingness, not through Any magical and powerful deity-connected element on her part, but simply thought works and operated this way, it is a downline creative force, all thought, and the entire 6th dimension that contains this thought data as Matrix fans may better handle if worded in this manner, is where all of THOUGHT lives and resides. It is not created or stored or sent anywhere, this would entail and involve processes that R in the next higher dimension that is responsible 4 the governing of these thoughts and all things connected with and 2 them, the 7th dimension called LAWTRONICS, in the future of this particular universe in this hyperspace, called World Laboratories. Science in primitive stages including the present times and going backwards 2 its inception, has a way of examining and testing many theories that they eventually throw out or accept 4 some time anyway as scientific fact. Many physical laws have been discovered and assumed 2B totally factual in today’s dark ages, such as how important laws of physics R such as gravity or motion or electromagnetic fields, yet they totally ignore the only way and thing that can ever make any of it real enough 2B tangible fact in the first place, in any true real waking world, and this is the THOUGHT. They will tell U that thought energy is a real and measure-able enough indeed commodity, and that the human mind generates an average of 5-30 watts of electrical power, and many other nonsensical things when stacked up against real and meaningful much bigger picture truths involved in this gigantic equation. This amount of electrical power by known science, would spell the ability 2 operate and drive a brain that can think as opposed 2 RECEIVE from a sixth dimensional source, as well as, a TIME where this brain begins 2 function as well as terminates in its functioning all together. All of this would B true, only it is based on crap. If U taught a gifted child the subject of mathematics and then sent this child on a Harry Potter trip 2 a world where no longer the base-10 math system prevails, it now all works on base-9, this child no matter how gifted, would begin 2 fail, and eventually seem ignorant and weird 2 even a class of 4th graders. The child did not change, the world around the child did and no amount of mental ability can compensate 4 this kind of an event. This works well 2 explain lots more than the topic being presently discussed, but still in keeping with our present point, I am a damn fool 4 thinking that I have even a remote chance 2 explain what is happening 2 me and going on all around me 2 a world this backward. I do not mean any disrespect, anymore than the digit of 8 has any intentional disrespect 4 the digit of 3 by saying 2 it, “I am higher than UR, just not darker” It may think its being a whittle bit cute and so it is, but it means no diswespect whatsoever, Elmer Fwudd Wabbit, silly or not!!!!!!

Pussies this week R quite aggressive and filthy. This kind of filthy and lewd behavior disgusts me. All throughout this nightmare with OTAMM, I have gone through this amazing and unfathomable parallel event of whenever siege gets and remains without let up, totally monstrous and horrific, girls just seem 2 crawl all over me as if I were a 28 deka-pound piece of catnip, and after all, we R discussing “cats”. If this is normal and something that can ever B really truly logically explained away in some average and normal way of scientifically observing sociological behavioral studies, no one can tell me straight faced, eye crossed or while on the toilet, Y on days of super and continuous siege, I am up there with the male fashion models in ability 2 attract the female of the human species, yet the same me, no difference, none at all, other than there is not as bad or as long a siege going on from OTAMM against me, that suddenly it is as though ?”I get up in the moUrning and pop 55 bottles of UGLINESS PILLS. U know out there, Blogaud, that U cannot explain this, try as U may, hard as U wish. I do not care, as I am not looking 4 any companions and am way 2 old 4 sex. I am just making the simple comment and telling the simple truth, that this totally weird thing is real and indeed happening 2 me and that it has been on going 4 nearly 20 years that I’m aware of, it very well may B a longer stretch of time. My life is a total hell thanks to my great uncle Herbert Huntington. Most heirs R passed down money or possessions of some kind, natch, I have 2B an heir 2 the worse family curse known 2 plague mankind, in the upline video arcade game known as Salvation of the Polybius of Oregon. When I tried 2 blog, Dawn suddenly needed 2 buy a bicycle at Wal-Mart and some tiles for the laundry room Marhouse floor here at 65 Middle, in Berry. I took Ann and Dawn, but remained in the car 2 try and avoid this GIANT SLUT ATTACK that I’m under, as well as so many dirty filthy flirtatious trashy girls. No one cares 2 even attempt 2 understand that my life is so beyond the pale and trucking outlandish that thinking seriously about women or relationships, 4 me, would B further removed than an ant trying 2 crawl 2 the freaking moon. Then I get further ridiculed throughout the years, as no one will even try 2 grasp my pathetic hell, let alone, commend me 4 not involving innocent others, in this case girls, into my hell and nightmare. But no, instead of hay dude, nice job, way 2 go BRO LAWNS, it’s , “Hay U fucking crazy retard, what’s matter with your ass ya sicko fucking pervert? What R ya, some stinking fag? Oh well, they hit and spit at my granddaddy times 61’s uncle J. Can I expect my end of this family’s Wii game/curse 2 go that much softer or better? Get real Mountainasshole, get real, no, what am I sayin, Reale got me, back on Cornwall Avenue in July of 1970, he got me, the sick fucking pervert of Scomers Pernt.

End Tranny, old Granny.

No comments: