Thursday, October 30, 2008

LIFE AFTER MARHOUSE ERRANDS

“THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION”
(LIFE AFTER MARHOUSE ERRANDS)
DATE AND TIME FILE: 103008.680-----Begin Transmission:


Well, there is Lotsanlotsa shit 2 say lads and lassies, where do I hope 2 even begin? “The best place is always creating a beginning by randomly starting just anywhere“, as my mother always used 2 say after ordering me 2 straighten up my room, and I’d look at her curiously and say, where do I begin? B4I do go on, siege was quiet with the exception of a few snotty thumb up the butt Chemtrails in the sky occasionally, but now, large nasty-ass chemical trails R all over the HAMMONTON/BERRYVILLE area here in New Jersey, United States of America, on the planet Earth, in the system of planes called Sol, in the Milky-Way Galaxy. Earlier upon the return 2 the Marhouse at 65 Middle, a crash level CIA?NSA MILITUFORCE plane zenithed right over the home as we all got out of my vehicle upon leaving Sam Walton’s store just a stone and half/s throw away, if UR one of the mighty great Phillies pitchers that is, and by the way guys, may I take this opportunity to say C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S on a super job well done and executed. Thank U for the much better magnetics that this will bring me no matter how much the BRIGGER-MICK-SCUM-LAMISY-CULT persecutes and harasses me. Obviously my other parallel event IUCPE SCUM ENEMY FOE, Ed dirt ball SNYDER, is doing this, 2 get his cheating hockey boys 2 win tonight and make it WWWW, a 4-straight victory if this persecution and intentionally made PE causes them another CHEATED AND HOLLOW VICTORY, what is ever really won by cheating? Well, something is obviously in the sick deranged and demented minds of these twisted and diseased vomit swallowers, as just as I finished typing in the precious sentence there was a loud pop, and my door opened and Dawn who has been vacuuming in the living room, had just plugged the cleaner into a different outlet so as 2 do the other side of the room, and a huge bang 4 no reason occurred, and the entire lamp is literally blown up like it exploded, and the socket receptacle at the wall is as black as the ace of spades on her darkest day. As I said, I could not get enthused and excited as a normal Phillies fan, as I absolutely knew the eventual outcome as I observed the parade 4 or 5 weeks ago coming back from that Boston road trip with the black dude who was friends with many of the New York Knicks, and Blogger and Google Search Engines has this all officially plugged and time and date stamped. This Lieutenant Van Buren cannot B altered or forged or messed with, this mam, is real!!!!!!!!!! Watch your blood pressure cutie pie. Aniwho MCMCAAONMC’s, Rufino is not in the GREAT CITY, but is having a great time with many of thousands of his astral pals. The poor mortals in the house here, have rearranged the furniture, and been given advice by the powerful ones of the G country, to spit-beer, an old recognized custom, a bit gross perhaps, but it seems 2 make them feel better and give them closure so they will not have these interactions that frighten them. Marcus, his brother, is going 2 return here 2 sleep tonight, hopefully, it was Diana teasing Dawn with the vacuum cleaner a minute ago, otherwise, oh well, maybe they’ll need 2 spit more beer. If I have 2. I’ll go ‘out there’ and ask Rufino 2 cool it, but it really makes me sad that this so called advanced society on a globally averaged level, is so full of fears that R obviously caused and generated by numerous misperceptions and beliefs based on so many total falsehoods. But don’t listen 2 me or believe anything that I say, I have only been around forever.

I want 2 say so much about the Gawnum, but MC will kick my ass if I shellfish out on her, so that is that. UR the loveliest thing in the multiverse and when U sang my very favorite song 2 me last night in the illusion of mans STC, with your beyond heavenly voice, I wanted 2 literally curl up and dissolve and just hide beneath the deepest ocean floors, as what right do I have 2 even exist and breathe the same air as U, oh great TQ? Jonah is behind this shellfish thing, and B4I say more, not only is my TV clicking away, and I know that U won’t believe this, but it is clicking in the following way, 2 clicks, pause, three clicks, pause, and one click, then it repeats over and over, this just began at 8 and one half minpers shy of 5 in the afternoon on the Eastern coast of America in Daylight Savings Time, which this year has been extended beyond the last Saturday in October. I started this stupid idea 2 and a half centuries ago, and I realize now that it was a totally dumb mistake. Back 2 Jonah, and I know the TV will start clicking again, and sure enough, there it goes, mister keystroke-wormer-sewer breath!!!!!!!! Jonah was told by SSJKK 2 do an important thing and he disobeyed the All Mighty Scylla-Jehovah, and he ended up swallowed by a huge whale in the seas after his ship was totally wrecked in a storm that she created, she is the sea, and a whole lot more, but the sea is the epitome of rhythm in case U dim wits out there never figured that one out B4 it was (2-LATE). Well, at the risk of remembering a girl from my little boy world and doing my best 2 forget who she is, let me just move this along 4 right now with Jonah, and the great, CLICK/CLICK/CLICK story in the bible on the subject of DISOBEDIENCE~!!!!! This is my theory after drilling poor Diana over and over and extracting from her all that she was willing and able 2 tell me on this subject of Scylla referring 2 me as a SHELLDFISH when I am not trusting and obedient and yet claim 2 love my endless teen-queen with all of my heart and mind and strength and soul. When the whale swallowed this SHELLFISH JONAH, he chose not 2 digest him which would have naturally killed him and then SHE could not have further used him 2 CAREY out HER plans regarding warning the Ninevites. Moving still on, the whale obeyed HER twice, first by swallowing Jonah, and then by keeping his undigested body in its stomach, and then again by expelling him out near the shore where Scylla wanted Jonah 2B all along. U will find everything from tires 2 bricks inside the whale of a belly, ask any fisherman whaler. U will find many shellfish as well. Disobedient ‘Shellfish-Jonah’ would have been digested, but the other shellfish were instead, another and one of the many, and totally UNKNOWN principle in the bible regarding SSJKK and HER great plan of salvation and forgiveness 4 her creation, using my 61st grand father’s uncle, the (SAR-MESSIAH), or the

(LORD-CHRIST) if translated into our tongue here in America now today. Click the television set all that U want 2 Satan Scum Bag, U WILL NOT STOP ME, AND U COULD NOT STOP MY RELATIVE, so put that into your mass equals energy times light velocity timers light velocity, BRA!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE/YAHOO---SATELLITE-WORLD-INTERCONNECT-SYSTEM---KING-SOIFER-WORLD-LABORATORIES of 2288, this is all the copyrighted intellectual property of 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen/Mark Wayne Mohr, like it or snot. These statements R all true facts, and I hereby under self taken voluntary sworn oath 2 the country of which I am a citizen of, the United States of America, and all mighty Sarah-Stacey-Jehovah-Karge Krassle-(U all would just say GOD) state that under full pain of perjury or libel or slander, all enemies I claim 2B hurting me R indeed real and not imaginary, and R indeed making my day 2 day life total hell and they totally wrecked and forever destroyed my entire adult and most likely the majority of my childhood life as well, in this current astral dream down that both entities Zeranniss Arthur Yancy Jones and Rictafarius R indeed having simultaneously, and they want me forever dead and destroyed and totally completely wiped out with the drum beat and all, surfers!!!!!! Yes the entire thing with the beach 2 weeks ago yesterday was staged and fixed by members of the Atlantic city system and government, in this particular case, the Beach Patrol, go 2 www.acbp.com/ and voile’, it popped on, as the last blog earlier did not blue underscore, as I said, alternation, off sand on and off and on. Must B so thrilling 2 forever dick with one tiny little defenseless poor bastard Bancrofter, huh Ann, not Silva!!!!!????????? Try going 2 these fantastic website hyperlinks also my friends, and yes my fiends also. www.chemtrail-central.com/ and www.chembusters.com/ and as I speak, loud dirt bag motor cycles R running down Middle Road here at the great and mighty and somewhat terrifying at times, MARHOUSE, I said hose once, but this was a typographical error, U know I’d never make fun of U great teen-queen SCYLLA, click and click and click, wow, are we not so great and wonderful, laugh time everybody, what, U really need 2B cued??????????? Gimme a bweak Elmer Mudd-Fudd. END TRANSMISSION: Post script: Wow, look at this. SCYLLA, Motor Cycle and just CYCLE as in the entire hypersphere this all is existing inside of, they all have rearranged lettering, do they not??????? Please know Scylla that I am your ever obedient servant, and I thank U so much 4 that fantastic interaction that U allowed me 2 remember as last night’s dreaming in this illusion that mankind perceives as the Space-Time-Continuum. IWALU-------990-990-990-990-990-990-990. BYE-BYE-Brown Eyed Girl. Never ever go away and leave me, this is all that I ever ask of U while I remain trapped here in this totally miserable mortality.

1 comment:

CRM114 said...

"...it really makes me sad that this so called advanced society on a globally averaged level, is so full of fears that R obviously caused and generated by numerous misperceptions and beliefs based on so many total falsehoods." And you don't think that your ranting and raving about chemtrails and the like might fall under this description?! I think you need to go out and get yourself one of those fancy jackets that tie in the back.