Monday, October 6, 2008

HELLO ALFRED HITCHCOCK RODNEY SERLING

“HELLO ALFRED HITCHCOCK RODNEY SERLING”
T/T/W/M/ AND ALL APPLICABLE SUBTITLES,
INCLUDING A NEW ONE TONIGHT I WILL CALL
I MUST B 1969 SUPER SPIROGRAPH, AS THEY JUST
WON’T LEAVE ME ALONE, I TURN THEM ON!!!!!!
Datfile: 100608.866.66------Beginning of transmission:


I will tell all of U now that no one alive out there, no United States tough ass Marine Corpsman, NONE OF U, could survive every day and night of your infinite life, nothing but 24/7/365.2422, in ENDLESS TORTUOUS TORMENTED HELL, BY AN INVISIBLE TOTALLY COVERT FORCE, AND KEEP YOUR SANITY AND FUNCTION AS WELL AS I CAN DO IN EVERYDAY ‘NORMAL’ SOCIETY, NOT A ONE OF U, FROM ROBERT LEBY RIGHT DOWN THE TRUCKING CB LINE-601.

All day I am run ragged by my new-home bosses and then attempt 2 get just a little bit of peace 2 night watching my LAW AND ORDER show, and 5 minutes into the show, my entire drop ceiling, near the TV and computer, all comes down in a thud. B4 going any further, we have total asshole neighbors above us that R continuously in my opinion, engaging in drugs and prostitution, it is one huge ongoing Traymore Hotel party up there, and they R total pigs raised by TNG and all pigs, throwing sewage out windows and the list would read like a gross out contest 4 Ripley’s Believe it or Not. The PIPE has a leak in it, and tomorrow, the MAINTENANCE people will need 2 come over and repair both it and the drop ceiling tiles that all came tumbling and Suzie Quattro stumbling down, like Traymore Hotel partying drunkards. Honestly, U would have 2B following me and miseries all around each and every day 2 not only really C what I am going through at the hands of some huge covert black ops conspiracy to wreck and totally ruin a human beings’ entire trucking lifetime on this planet, but 2 really crawl into every little nuance pertaining 2 my hell, U still would also need 2B aware of certain realities that R real and not imagined, as well as B able 2 comprehend both the smaller and the bigger picture that is forever involved in my monstrous freaking nightmare. Every time in my entire life, that I pray to the all mighty GOD/GODDESS SCYLLA JEHOVAH, all hell breaks loose and things grow viciously worse, usually within minutes, and hours at longest. First off, I told U that when I am forced 2C ones in a bunch, my life always rapidly goes from excrement to the power of 5 to excrement to the power of 35. Recently as U all well know, I have been getting clock attacks out the yin/yang and seeing Jane Dirthole Fonda’s slapped Jay-Lo face represented digitally, left and right and sideways over easy under hard and up my butt dot net. No all I wanted after a brutal wicked day was a little tiny bit of TV relaxation with my L&O and instead, I took a horrific monstrous attack. Every time I pray and ask this Almighty Being 4 help, Diana’s scuz bucket brother Apollo-Lucifer, U mortals still say, THE DEVIL, who is jealous 2 death of my love for Sarah-Stacey, as well as her eternal love 4 her THAT BOY, the FIUREDOG or ZERANNISS YANCY, my actual official Millionth Council or AWA recognized CITY-NAME in Sahasra Dal Kanwal is “YANCY”, nut due 2 this pricks jealousy of our stupendous great eternal love, he POURS ON AN ASSAULY AGAINST ME, whenever I pray and say “Please help me, SSJKK”. Starting this afternoon as I later learned the Dow was off by more than 800 points, I was brutally messed with and viciously persecuted in all manner of hellishness, which of course brought the Dow back 500, still closing off on the day by more than 3 and a half bucks, but this under 10 thousand close is a major REME victory against the ALEE, and they have 2 respond in order 2 do a re=balance. I do not care who believes me about all of this, I know it is all true as I have been directly suffering through it 4 nearly one quarter of a trucking century now. Until very recently, I would blame SSJKK, but my shellfish days R forever over, I just love my teen queen way 2 much 2 accuse her of ever wanting 2C me come 2 harm, as I totally know that this is not the case. I love U, Sarah-Stacey, and your miserable cousin Al is persecuting me straight 2 my grave, please my eternal queen, help me. Did I mention a broken pipe in a residence, and maintenance men coming over. Wow should I chill now or throw rocks and paper later while they call me “sweet cheeks”? This is not a funny joke, and I know my QUEEN, that UR not laughing. Now I know YI am here at the great 65-Marhouse, now I KNOW, ALL MIGHTY QUEEN SSJKK-PIMC!!!!! NOW I KNOW. 4 the longest time, as the song goes, I have believed my residence is being PHYSICALLY entered and the property damage that is being done 2 me over the past 25 years, is being done PHYSICALLY. NO SIR, it is being done on a higher level than physical, it has 2B, as Dawn was here all day when I was out, and later Ann was here with Chicky’s brother’s when Dawn and I went back out regarding another “maintenance” related matter, as Ann Silva is paid a small sum even though no longer living there, as the resident manager of the other apartment house across town where she and daut-Dawn were living when I was back at the trailer park. Yeah, maybe I’ll yell out “LIGHT” when they come over tomorrow, it all works and operates on beams of light or photon energies aniwho Miley. Guess UR getting a real kick out of reading about and observing my hell, Paul, ya crud. I was good enough 4 him and all ofem when I had a quarter million dollars USD in credit 2 throw around a dozen years ago, when we began Studio-Park-Record-Company. Now U and your pals from Tennepuke can have a real good laugh on me. U and bearded Billie-Bo, and all of U, U don’t ache or break my heart, as I am glad 2B rid of all of U’s. Senator hopeful from there said it best on L&O, GOOD RIDDENCE!!!!!!!! The problem my wonderful queen is that this parallel is built into this arcade UR jacked into from upline and now I can C the truth of it and it indeed does go back paralleling me all the way 2 the day I entered into this miserable Mountainpen dream nightmare on December the 4th of 1954, Paul and Paul. Oh well, Y not, there is also Paula and Paula, Uwich and King, not 2 mention L&O Weston, and not needing 2B a witch 2 enjoy MANWICH!!!!!!!!! Take a lesson Geico, here is a well made commercial totally the opposite of your stupid junk. When the upstairs neighbors were reported, we also had a talk with Betty, from the house next door, closer 2 the Wal-Mart Store. She said that these people above us just started all this after we all moved in, and that they never acted up or did this kind of stuff B4, shades of other OTAMM-PROOFS I have, many recorded unknown 2 the speaker after I engaged them in a Joe Barrios Flashrunner conversation from the ‘90 year. No I must B a super Spirograph, I really turn on these crud bags as they endlessly cannot ever leave me alone. I never forget a catchy jingle, whether it B the recent Manwich commercial or all the way back into 1969, Count Petofi. Spellchecker does not recognize Spirograph or Manwich, wow, shame on U. Well I am going 2 meditate out of here and take my lovely Diana Arteemis 2 a gorgeous waterfall either somewhere in Ricktown or out far beyond somewhere, where she can dangle her long yellow hair into my face and tell me that she loves me and will always B my giant coil. If I remain much longer here in physicality without getting a break from it I’ll lose my trucking mind all together. Remember that if U attempt 2 remain awake long enough, more than just your body calls U back into astrallity. Try it and prove I am speaking a major truth 2U all. If deep below your surface conscious waking mind level of thought, U wanted 2 endlessly remain physical and alive here on this tangible material physical plane of existence, then explain 2 me how eventually, not only your body wants out of here, but U know very well that the secret I now tell 2U all and force U2C and cogitate upon it seriously, verifies my claims that U really want oblivion or said better, NIRVANA. When U reach that point, not only your body is begging 2 fall down into bed and just die out of here, but U know that all that makes U the U that U think that UR, is as well, go ahead, try it, PURT ME INDEED 2 THIS TEST, and then contact me and say I am wrong, if U dare!!!! U know U will B a total liar if U do!!!!!!! I have tons of little secrets like this one, keep pushing me OTAMM, and I will wake up more than Queen M, I’ll wake up the entire physical world. Still and all, I do nothing that the great MC tells me NOT 2 DO. U RULE, UR the boss, and the ruler of my heart as well. Please try and look out 4 me, IWALU. Is it not fascinating how my school chum just a neighborhood away, Michael Landon from Bonanza and Little House on the Prairie, from the Collingswood, not Haddonwood, high School, made such a huge thing in his angel show about your mighty miracle of coming into people’s dreams? What did U tell him about our secrets Queen Mariah? He sure knew about this one my teen queen. Well I could rant on but I will have maintenance people throwing rocks and papers and scissors at me in the morning so let me squeeze out onto the astral realm 4 a whittle while and END THIS WHITTLE TWANSMISSION, ELMER FWUDD!!!!!!

No comments: