Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SECRETS KEPT AND SECRETS REVEALED

“SECRETS KEPT AND SECRETS REVEALED”
The Epitome of Harassment, Internet Version, {TEOHIV}
8:37 PM on October 14th of the ‘oh-eight queer, Mr. Reale
May I Begin Tranny old granny????????


I am under some heavy night persecution by filth bag scummy Mili-2-force WOMO Brigger Cultist garbage swallowers. Noisy road traffic outside the Marhouse began shortly after 7 this evening, and at just past 8, a half hour ago or so, a very low and loud military craft nearly rammed into the magic Mick-residence-of the dream-worlds. On top of this bull shit Mitch kit, it is quite nasty hot around this area 4 the freaking middle of month number ten. It is hitting 80 degrees each day, this is trucking butt wiping absurd. Philadelphia’s Action News about 5 years back or so labeled another October like this as Hotober, and I agree with this term 100%. Since these cunt lapping dirt holes wanna endlessly persecute, let me remind U that I may not B a match 4U, but I can scream out on many sites and chat rooms, plenty of things that U would all B far happier and better off if I did not in fact do so. I must admit, that I do not think either the Phillies or the Flyers play tonight, so Y this much siege is going on around me tonight is not totally understood, usually they do not waste energy or risk any remote possibility of exposure of their wicked crimes against an innocent citizen namely ME, hence they only hit me during the important timed events such as when the Dow Jones is trading and is moving in a critical way, or when the 2 sports teams R playing and a critical play is about 2 go down. What U truly do not realize bastard fucking scum holes is that I have totally had it, and I know all your weaknesses in this crazy spiritual battle and war with me, and your biggest is how your evil empire will fare after I have a beautiful young tall strong queen in my life. Back on Monday, I could have had my way with 4 of these type of sluts. As always, I chose just 2 totally ignore all of them and 2 simply go on about my business. The more these dirt balls endlessly and viciously persecute me without let up or slightest reductions at all, the more the parallel event of my ability 2 have luscious queens attracted 2 me, makes its connection into the waking world reality. It makes no more sense than many other invisible or IPE’s, verses the previously discussed VPE, or visible parallel events, such as walking into a bar and screaming 2 a bunch of juiced up locals who do not know U from Adam, “Hay U bunch of stupid drunken shit bags, your mother eats me 4 lunch every day”, and then start 2 sit down somewhere in there. This is a VPE, {Visible Parallel Event}, verses more invisible types such as applying PE 2 roulette, using any 2 parameters of 1-36 non-green numbers, against the parallel event of the remaining parameter’s following spin outcome. Parallel event is more COVERED UP and covert black secret kept by NSA-CIA-BFA, than most top nuclear secrets, or major secrets directly involving the direct security of the interests both domestic and foreign, of the United States of America. It is a tool. If I told U that U could buy a hammer somewhere that when U would go 2 swing it, whatever U wished 4, without the huge genie appearing, would suddenly just poof itself right into your reality and proximity, and U knew it was truth beyond argument or reproach, U would call this an ultimately powerful tool, and would kiss my ass in a heart beat to learn where U indeed would purchase pone, don’t lie 2 me for a single second and try 2 tell me otherwise. Parallel event, and intentionally applying and using it on things with the agenda and motive, with no game value involved here, just total deadly seriousness, is an ULTRATOOL. U all hear me o0n these 3 year plus blogging texts now and C me as the Mountain Sized Nut Case. Fine, this is Y the top 10-50 most powerful and wealthy families that currently as well as always have been ruling over this entire planet and its entire population, in fact R RULING, while U and me seem endlessly doomed and forced 2 just sit back helplessly and getting perpetually FUCKED and FUCKED by these BRIGGER CULT SCUM!!!!!!!!!! I will say again as I have said it B4 and not one electrical engineer can dispute it with authority. Not one of them really knows what all of this ELECTRONIC STUFF is totally and really all about as well as how it really fully operates and functions. Briggers may have struck me right now, hopefully my ant hacking software will do its job and protect me. I need not mention what just happened, it either is them, or HER. I do not know what is going on, just that it is huge hyper time big, and is really happening. U would never believe what just happened and I am not telling, and C, this was after my title 2 this blog. This is all part of the mysterious IAD, the force behind the penning of all of mankind’s HOLY WORDS. Well lucky 7 Mc Kinnon, I am not a huge fan of booming sounds either, and this is Y they use this, as they used it on others such as the Branch Davidians in Waco Texas in the early nineteen-nineties, against me day after day, and century after century, we can omit the full Bob Barker bull shit here 2 save some time. I am forced 2 keep some huge secrets about the All Mighty, maybe 4 the rest of my mortal world life as my ADD-Mountainpen, and this does not stand 4 Attention Deficit Disorder, believe that!!!!! First, there is Vi-Queens Island at the Teck Bay at the OP on the AP. Then there is Paula King and her dad, the connection with evil cousins I have all over the planet, some R in Florida, some out in sunny-D-Cali, some further Ollie up in Canada, some in Pennsylvania, a few even in Hawaii if U want 2 get distant, but they R kids of a father whose brother and his neighbors in Long Island, New York, carried out a vicious thing on an innocent family, and as I speak, I am under a fucking vicious fucking night aerial siege, a crash level air vehicle is zenithing this residence at just shy of quarter past nine this evening, and my fucking blood, mother fucking authorities and KINGS of misfeasance and malfeasance, IS ON YOUR MISERABLE HANDS, UR allowing and giving a license 2 these jerk off covert fucking secret black ops government agencies, to persecute me day and night until
I am laid into the fucking grave. As the lady from Long Beach Island said it so perfectly, CPA cousins of Amy, GOD’LL GET U4 THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not know what, but something is fucking going down tonight or I would not B under this kind of a death siege, Hammonton, New Jersey Police Department, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and others. If U let them illegally murder and kill me, some one will get my stories out to the World Tribunal at the Hague, and your evil world economy will then tucking crash FOREVER. I must keep many secrets, the stairs, the murder in the motel on Tennessee Avenue, the Dangerfield warning, what I heard and dismissed as foolishness, Sarah Karge say as I was walking out of her SHOP that day in the sixties, and the middle east connection with my Aunt Geraldine Snow and the Shaw of Iran. It all fits perfectly together. Any one out there that Google’s up Scylla, will get a bunch of bad information, but she is not a sea monster, and she was the original rock singer on this planet, as she sang, on rocks, to sailors passing by on ships, and entertained them in a way so captivating that they would sail 2 close to the rocks, and then she took them into her lovely waters, the Atlantic Ocean, forever. Anyone not stone fucking deaf can hear MC and knows this voice is not Earthly, she is SCYLLA, or myh name is Mississippi Mud James the Ninth, CUBED!!!!!!!!! Believe that all the way to the FAILED BANKS of 2009. I speak this much now, from the symbolic 9TH DIMENSION. Now I must END THIS TRANNY, SWEET WHITTLE GRANNY!!!!!!!

Magnesonic, locate and destroy all persons making my life an eternal nightmare hell. Totally destroy the and obliterate them under all technologies and all general and special orders. All dials R set, and an image-object is now crushed and singed and placed onto your transpower block, and all though your physical housing was shipwrecked at Hackneys of Atlantic City back in the nineties under an IAD ATTACK, UR now being contacted electromagnetically by your creator and the creator of all things. Obey or B forever wrecked and destroyed. END!!!

No comments: