Tuesday, October 7, 2008

MY LAST HOURS ON EARTH AS MOUNTAINPISS

“MY LAST HOURS ON EARTH AS MOUNTAINPISS”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995
2:36 AM-EDT ON OCTOBER 8, 2008, START:


I am trying 2 go 2 sleep, when my TV and cable system pop on out of nowhere at around 2:10 give or take. The time is no longer displayed, now it is the channel. No controls work, and everything is totally fucked up. Then I pick my phone instinctively and hear lots of electrical static on the line, still no dial tone. Also, this is the worst body attack I have had since moving into this fucking house of horrors. Chicky and Dawn had a wicked horrendous fight when Chicky came home a bit tipsy from the pizzeria, his brother Refino left the house all together, and Ann Silva is shaking in her room. I am sitting in here and plan 2 pop a major overdose of many pills the doctors have given 2 me. I should B fucking dead by 3 or 4. This is what all of U wanted, so fine mother crosskicking fuckers, you can have it. U want me 2 die, I will go ahead now Paula bitch Weston and just die, FUCK ALL OF U FOREVER, U WILL ALL BURN UP IN THE DEMONIC FUCKING FIRES OF HELL 4 WHAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF U HAVE MONSTROUSLY DONE 2 ME 4 MANY DECADES, WITHOUT ANY SHAME, WITHOUT ANY CONSCIENCE, NONE WHATSOEVER. GOODBYE FOREVER YA BUNCH OF SCUM. All of MORIANITY ENDS HERE, AND NOW. I cannot fight a force that I cannot C and touch and has the world all believing I am just an insane fucking lunatic. As of 1 or 2 hours from now, none of U can ever fucking hurt me again. BYE-BYE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: