Thursday, October 30, 2008

short blog 25

The Epitome of Harassment, Internet Version”
Short Bog 25, mischief-night, 30 October, 2008
10:34 PM Thursday night and super botbar.
Super OTAMM attack day and FULL EVIL EMPIRE:
BEGINNING OF THIS TRANSMISSION:


Well, the fluers have now cheated their way 2 a 4-straight victory, as mobster monster dirt hole enemy Snyder has poured on the persecution all day long, slow at first, and then as Jimmie Stuart’s Pooka’s day wore on, shit fucking progressed worse and fucking worse, and their evil markets R up another 200 points, and up about 1000 points on the week, as I TOLD Y’ALL THEY WOULD B BACK ON SUNDAY NIGHT’S BLOG, as I all ready Lenny Time Machine Pre-Gangster-Gung-Rap-Music told U would B the case, McKinnon the telephone audio taper and fake record promoter, or was he a fake, but then this topic can wait. I won’t forget, I never forget things, NEVER, FONDA PISS!!!!!!

I want so badly 2 tell U major Gawnumology studies and equations that would BLOW YOUR BRAINS OPUT OF YOUR SKULLS, but I obey the mighty Queen-M, and cannot say anymore about that, but I doubt she’ll knock me into the stars 4 saying this whittle thing, Elmer. Start really looking seriously into my blogs and then into my life, and then U work out all the Gawnums that U think may B of pertaining interest 2 all of this, and as I said, stand back and prepare 4 the fucking mind blow of your stinking lives!!!!!! Delaware had the same winning lottery number on the 3 digit pick-it that New Jersey had, right about the same time that both World Series Philly wins occurred, the Jersey lottery in the ‘80 year and the recent Delaware lottery. Not only were they the same, but they were the number outcome digits that were told 2 me in what U mortal worlders all call a DREAM, by a large BLACK CAT by the name of GAWKY GAUKAUK, and this spelled out DIE if reversed, as the cat indeed had meowed this 2 me in the 1980 “dream” interaction, the number was 594. The WS in 1980 was played while I was on a special 8 PM through 8 AM shift at RPL sound recording studios and labs, in Camden, NJUSAESMWG. The great Pat Robertson was the reason 4 this shift, as opposed 2 my normal 8 hours, it was 11 and a half, 30 minutes 4 lunch break, and normally being the shift of 4:30 PM through 1 AM. When we did 8 to 8, the lunch break made the actual shift 11.5 hours, and we were on this 6 straight days weekly when he had millions of cassette tapes 4 us 2 duplicate, 4 his ministry of CBN or the Christian Broadcasting Network, out of Virginia Beach, Virginia, USAESMWG. The night I drove in, the game had ended while I was still on route, and people were coming out of restaurants screaming and running into the streets. When I got into work and the hoopla had died down, I had told Mike Walters about how a few days ago I was in cherry Hill near the famous Garden State Race Track and had been 2 a then famous stereo store and had purchased a DUAL turntable that was expensive, and what a jerk off I was 4 doing this, as I had absolutely no records at all, they had been lost or given away in recent moves. This is when he told me about the OVERAGE file upstairs and how a large box of vinyl records would B trashed the following day they had been up there since 1968 and every 12 years, a pile is thrown out if masters R unclaimed, and rarely did customers claim masters. This is not as if this was Cool and the Gang’s Party Till 1999, these were not important 2 the clients, just as Donna Gaines’s family did not think it was important enough 2 ever claim her HAIR album. We can get back 2 this, but do not think that this cool gang that I mentioned is not into more than just music, and I know 4 a fact, that something huger than a landfill of pure shit is going down and it’s scaring the living fuck out of me. It was something Lenny McKinnon said 2 me on the phone about some of his pals in Africa, taking over the world in the late part of the first decade of the next century. Hay, I am not touching the P subject, I am in enough fucking trouble 4 being all over the R subject like black on midnight but B real, is he a prophet or does he have a folded up Wildwood Press newspaper with blue and yellow tap boxes, come on, the polls show a landslide here, I am just making a simple comment, now as 4 Fool and the Wang and his buddies, such as Lenny, sure they knew about the 2000 party, and maybe even about the computers that should have stopped because they were missing 2 digits in their dates, and should have reset to 1900, how did they know there was a 2000, they only know what was programmed into them and we still do not have artificial intelligence operating on any large usable scale outside experimentation in think tanks and military labs? How did they possibly know about Mrs. Marola from Haddonfield and her prediction of how the world would B going crazy in 2000? Well, this can all wait. The part that cannot is that the night after the WS Phillies wins, both times, in the first zero and eight invert year, a huge thing connects me with a top recording artist of the times, and then again, the second zero and eight invert year, another one occurs, first the finding of the original HAIR album, and then the huge interaction last night with Carey, after a month of total silence.

I can go on and on but have blogged 9 pages today, and all I got 4 my effort is sore finger tips, time wasted, and a nasty fucking FULL EVIL EMPIRE or a FALEE. I admit, I have lucked out recently with more than my normal small share of FREME occurrences, but still, this is bad ass shit, and they cheated as they always do in order 2 get their twisted ass diseased way. I have let this planet in on huge fucking secrets covered up 4 hundreds of decades, such as the 6/10 projection method of the FASCITAR, the 4th-7th dimensions, SCYLLA not being a legendary sea serpent that sits on rocks out at sea singing 2 sailors, the truth of how all bends down as it extends out causing sphere-reality through 7th-D-Lawtronics, and the biggest secret of all, how an organized force keeps me away from ever being able 2 express my musical talents, and this force has an Astral Plane real true name, called the Lambrigg Cult. I told U all about David Charles Roth, and his experience with his Cadillac car after we met and he decided 2 go 2 a music store 2 purchase a drum set and his car blew up in his face. I told U that the Earthly counterpart of LAMBRIGGERS, the MASONIC FORCES OF WOMO, committed this heinous crime of poisoning this mad 2 death 4 letting me know what these diseased world owners were keeping me and the rest of my family from knowing, and that is that we R direct lineage family descendants straight back 2 Jesus Christ and King David and the Judah Tribe and Adam, of course all of U trace back 2 Adam, it just is in wider ranges, this family is as direct and narrow as it can get. Not only R we welcome Mr. McCoy in Greenwich, Connecticut, we R Connecticut. We R the world owners, and our family was removed from what was rightfully ours under the laws of kings and heirs, and this is not established by physical plane laws of man. This, whether any of U slobs wanna buy this or not which is entirely your own bizz, but this is GODS fucking plans and business, and ‘U pricks have literally ucerpted and circumvented what was meant 2B, and this is Y time went on well past where it originally was meant 2 stop in the year of 1992. A great man told me something by a great river a very long time ago, and his name on Earth was Plato. He said, “Beware the messenger that brings the message in a song, as he will always B heard the loudest and remembered the longest”. This quotation is close, it is a paraphrase but close, give me a break, it has been 2057 years. U try remembering shit from 57 years, butt wipes!!!!!!! Whether I believe that Christopher Bennett was the messenger I needed, or Brad 4 that matter, back in 1969, is another matter entirely. There was danger in the field either way, and this has caused me only more grief. I knew this would B the evil Brigger Cult’s week when they gave me that horrendous fucking weekend at work last weekend. One more bastards, and I WILL call the feds and shut the while fucking plant down, ya cruds. MC, I know U hate my angry blogs, but let me ask my great queen a question. What would U have me do after a lifetime of mistreatment beyond anything Hollywood could ever B able 2 dream up in their wildest drug trips? I know I trash talk, but yo, how am I supposed 2 sit here and praise all these monsters 4 doing all of this 2 me 4 all of this time? If U show me how, U know I will. No matter what this disease germ bag cult does 2 me, it changes not one bit the way I feel towards my Scylla, as I will always love U far beyond this silly stupid mortal existence. 990-990-990.

END OF THIS MISERABLE TRANSMISSION:

No comments: