Sunday, October 26, 2008

HELP ME WITH A GOOD TITLE, DOCTOR STECKLE

“THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION”
Help Me With a Good Title, Doctor Steckle:
TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-AUDIO-1995, ETCETERA:
Datfile: 102708.022.55, or October 27, 2K8, at
22 miladays and 55 centimals. Ye ol’ granny, I start me tranny:


No, not granny number 22 if me genealogical number is not off, but me ol transmission, YAR, and not Popeye’s transmission, but after all, yo, me dad was ion the merchant marines during WW TWO, and after this joined the 2 world famous treasure salvers, Kip Wagner and Mel Fisher, and Mr. Mel, I can empathize with your loss, it has been March sadness around here at the U know who house, since the passing of sir Refino late Friday night at the Hammonton Texaco. I ain’t buying into the accident bit 4 a second, call me paranoid, if U do not mind standing in line B4 many others including an uncle and a 7th grandfather, SAM. Fascinating PCN, when U do Benjamin U know who, or me quite a while back, and also Samuel H, and yes, Declaration of Independence, but am I free enough 2 tell U more, not really, not according 2 www.mindsay.com/ where I no longer blog from, Squeaky Ford, I have been made 2 vanish, I was vanquished my 3 cutie pie charmed girls. Yes, the history marker syndrome strikes again, and B4 undiscovered can do the same thing 2 me, this will my final blog here as well. I know that Google is still open minded and free, but a major story exists here, and I know I was not removed 4 cursing. B4 moving on with this unspeakable subject, I may have 2 attempt an edit job on the 2 sites I am on, and again, Blogger will B the only one after this post up, so all readers at www.undiscovered-mysteries.com/, please know that U can still follow mountainpen, should that B your free choice, at http://www.bnlogger.com, or try the direct hyperlink of http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/. This unfortch is a must, I had no idea that my unconscious mind is pulling things from quick glances at another persons property, only a few know what is going on, leave it alone B4 we all go 2 jail. Blogger and und, U know, and have my permission 2 do this **********, Gaveesh? 10/4 on this one old buddy, very sorry, and no I am not mad at your cousin, she does not even understand all the crap behind all of this, she is starting 2 get a trickle, that is all. If she thinks she knows more than a tid bit, she must know that while in the flesh, U cannot know, I am the only one that can, her dream down set it up in my family line, and even she herself cannot break the rules, come into town and ask the great one, he will tell U I speak total biblical truths, I know the Book forwards and backwards, I should, I’ve been around 10,000 miserable years here. Yes dreams R funny, and I should have been more careful and printed a made up numeration, very sorry mister 10/4. She will not sue U MSDC, relax, this is only between 3 entities, or the families, hers, mine, and the Arteemis’s. Speaking of which, thank U so much DZA4 coming around Saturday night at work, I love U my electron. As Rick, there is just U and me always, as Zeranniss, SSJKK and I, well the world knows the story on some deep level, I need not get silly and school boy mushy about it on a public blogging site. Aniwho, chill and no hard feelings, MSDC, U have 2 do what U have 2 do, as do I. I am what I am, YAR!!!!!, not the Star Trek Lieutenant Queen Tasha either. Let us move on now. The siege at work was very bad, the motor cycles were bad starting in the afternoon around 2 or so, and during the after dark period roughly, the air siege from evil wicked MILI-2-FORCE, got quite nasty-ass. The magnetics were very bad, and either I am hearing things or DJ’s R ass holes on KYW-AM Philly-radio, as they said this was game 5 and this win put us at 3 and 2, and someone is missing time, as I thought it was game 4 and it should B 3 and 1, I am totally fucking confused BRA-nice and GREEN. Yeah, gotta watch my interactions, as they can B dangerous with their effects on reality, such as the lake and the frog and the mayor. Scylla went out of her way 2 paint the grass bright green, gee I wonder Y Detective Allens? 4 those very few in the esoteric world, whether U believe my wild ride through astrallity and hyperspace and total memory and Arnie rip off recall, which is all that really separates me from any of U other 8 killo-megers, U should know and C that if I am not wrong and I know I am not, what total hell I am in and especially since
Scylla turned 10 years old in her PI, not Allens. I was in the middle of my stink working at RPL studios, and she came 2 me, and made me remember a lot, yet not enough, and she now blames ME????? Y?????? UR ALL MIGHTY JEHOVAH, I am just your whittle doggie YANCY, the spotted firedog, after U spotted me. I know now that running into the chief of the lifeguard force’s son in Atlantic City a couple weeks back, was all staged. Looking back at it as though I had DDT-AVM recording teck, a child can c it was all staged. He was there, they all know when I get down and hit the beaches on Wednesday, they all know about Amazon Dawnie the Terra-bull, and a child can C that these puny minded scatter brain Terri-Eggs R having a blast playing their high speed gaines and games with me endlessly, real cool BRO, real freaking ass cool. U know, I wish I had zoomed off like a Mazda 62 inch rip off song, and just sharked away at 50 K. Sahwee, it’s the song lyricist in me ol’ blood there Pop-arm Keisha. No I did not write five feet 2 and eyes of blue, but it was a great song, as many older songs indeed were. All of everything is just redone beats and styles and rhythms of the same basic chords and structures and 12 semitones that R part of the vibrational system of all of 6th dimensional HSFD or Hyper-Space-Flow-Down. It is sort of a huge dance and rhythm, it is not understandable, stop trying 2 get it, U will not ever get it, let me tell y’all YU will never get it, Einstein!!!!!!! UR in a maze and the walls R a mile high and UR whatever height UR, and UR trying 2 find your way out of a maze that would take U a million fucking years without the ability 2C over the walls of the entire structure, or being able 2 UP it by 1 dimension as my hero, the late and very great Doctor Carl Sagan would word it. How can I ever escape the great initials, of Sarah Callio and the greatest diva on the planet Earth??????????????? I knew B4I left the pneumatic home 4 work this past afternoon that I was in 4 major freaking ass hell, and I was. When certain numbers come out over and over in roulette 4 me, it is gonna B real fucklng nasty bad. 25 and 36 when heavy R the 2 main ones, and then there R 5 others, again, I am talking these numbers hitting again and again and again. U have all been told about my siege, and my interaction with the Lois Foca song, and Joe Sivo at RPL, and the blackmail. Only I know Y these 3 events R in a major pattern and what the matrix 2 it really is all about, and the TAWF-Brigger Mick Scummers think I a, so trucking dumb, sheeeeit. I have intentionally avoided topics such as RPL Sound Studios, the wormhole and its Haddonfield/Camden/Atlantic City connection points, and yes, McGuire the bully. I have my reasons, first, I would not have lasted on the 2 non Blogger dot come sites as long as I did if I had moved y’all into a powerful and dangerous arena 2 fast, follow along, ex-other-site-Bogauders. Fires R a horrible thing, and anyone setting them should B put 2 death. I discuss Magnesonic getting revenge but this is on a level not anywhere near present time legislatable. I am saying that those that light a match, these pricks need 2B burned themselves, biblical justice Lieutenant Van Buren, right???? Someone tired 2 kill Roy Weiler in my opinion, burn down the home I am in, and when these things failed, they ran over a poor inebriated Guatemalan youth in the prime of his life, 24 years I believe, still in diapers by my time standards. People behind these kind of crimes should not go t2 prison or B executed mercilessly. There should B death by lingering slow torture where these bastards would holler and scream 4 hours B4 finally waking up out of their dreams. Then the poets could all have their say, they would B in their SCREAM-DREAM. These same scum under orders of WOMO-TAWF tried 2 burn down RPL, ROBIN HILL, and many other places, but some fires R set in hi-teck ways that fire marshals should know about so they can look into it. It can B done with solar magnification as well as foam excitement, both things involve teck that only military knows of in 2008, and will not B declassified sufficiently 32 the civilian population 4 a minimum of twenty more years, so I natch, have got 2 shut the truck up or off I go without collecting the 200 bucks. Sarah Karge is the expert on Foam Excitement Technology, or FET, what as symbolic FETish, and they call my particular thing a fetish, crissake, what is wrong this human fucking race, besides godsdamn everything?????? People do not even get ridiculed by others 4 sick crazy enjoyments like people pissing and shitting all over them, I would rather B put torturously 2 death personally, and some people get the fuck off on this shit, and then I get told I have a fetish, go fuck your sister in law baby love!!!!!!! Well, chains and reactions and all of the Dangers of the FIELDS, let me just say that symbols R real, and they crash loudly, yet few have ears 2 hear, quote this one 2 my uncle Jesus, I am only echoing this great master and RELATIVE. If it was not 1:35 in the moUrning, I would say much more, as much more needs B said, this is Y we have a STC and a tomorrow built into its illusion, PT-SAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK 4 A HUGE WALL STREET UP DAY TODAY, MONDAY, 1200 OR SO, THE SIEGE WAS BAD AND THE HELL ALL WEEKEND WAS MAJOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only was the siege super nasty, but the JOB MISERY ENEMIES R back in the fucking equation, AE. They made my shifts this week at my hell hole job site, off the fucking scale super sass nasty puke bad rapies and germiblows!!!!!!! Keep it up, I know enough secrets 2 close your entire shop down and have the FEDS all over your shit hole, until U go bankrupt and broke 4 times over, and I do not mean INS shit, I know bigger shit than this, all of Atlantic County is in the INS pocket, dues R getting paid 2 keep the blue’s and the crans coming, but I am talking huge shit, so do this again next week ya pricks and yo, dudes, get ready 2B looking 4 work, as I will have the entire fucking place closed down and boarded the shit up, just watch me BRO!!!!!!

History Markers will come and go as will Roman numerals and other identifiers and Lawtronic systems not known about yet due 2 ultra-complexities and computers running way 2 slow 2 break codes. Lightning, I am trying 2 get in the middle of Russ and his 1 AM action and get 2 the bottom of Scylla and her chain, but ass of still, I am clueless on many parts of this very complicated blackboard of sir Albert’s. Yo, I’m doing my best, so don’t hate me 2 damn much, BRA!!!! CU at the waterfalls in an hour or so, my endless love. As 4U Scylla, your doggie Yancy loves U more than U can ever know while U wear a coat of flesh. I am sorry 4 what I said on my other blog and U know when I snap out and act like a total freaking jag officer, that IU never mean it and no, U keep the 2 islands, and I will stay at your great 65 until I figure all of this, and U, out once and 4 all, my teen queen BEG!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE/Y, SWIS/ and KS WORLD LABS of 2289, this is all copyrighted Michael Mountainpen, and blah and blah and blah and blah and blah!!!!!!! THE END:

No comments: