Friday, October 17, 2008

TESTING, 1-2-3

“THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION”
{TESTING------123} AND ALL OTHER APPLICABLE SUBS:
Datfile: 101708.748.55, starting tranny, ye’ ol’ granny:


Well I apologized 4 remarks I made about my governor, and it seems that I said harsh things about my QUEEN, my GOVERNOR, and my COUNTRY from time 2 time, but U all would as well if U were suffering through my hell, and I’ll fight any and all of U’s that try 2 argue ti with me any differently. The reason the stock market climbed 300 points this week is because Milituforce WOMO garbage, persecuted the phlegm out of me all week, right back with the GPS shit, both ways, as well as all of the normal and usual other typical harassments that these diseased sleaze put me continually through day and night year after year after year, 4 a quarter century hit or miss a year or so. The Branch-Davidian-Harassment (BDH) is major right now with blasting loud car and bike engines driving past the Marhouse over and over, and I am recording lots of this shit, many of these paid of Otammites R the exact same fucking jerk off slobs that R having a fun blast doing this again and again. But on top of that now, and bull shit all week long, and major pussy flirtation, more than I have seen and this has been the case 4 some time now, in more than 15-20 years, and I am no child, I will B 54 trucking years ancient in a few weeks when the 4th of December rolls its way back into human waking world illusion and consciousness inside our perceptions that we call the STC, space-time-continuum. If only the fucking Hammontonberry cops would do their jobs, and patrol, and stop this aggressive misbehavior; how nice living would B. Literally, it would B the difference between wanting 2 get up in the morning, and just wanting 2 lay fucking back and cock sucking die forever. I am not some weird depressed person, I am being continually fucked with by scum bag jerk offs and nobody in this evil and diseased world will listen 2 me or believe me, it is straight out of any Twilight Zone TV show’s worst nightmare tale of fucking horror!!!!!!! Not only did the victims of the Branch Waco, Texas Davidians and myself both then and now, but plenty of scared others sitting there right now keeping their mouth fucking shut 4 fear of greater US MILITARY/GOVERNMENT harassment, R indeed out here on this global interconnected networking system, the INTERNET. We need 2 fucking band together, and we need 2 get strong, ‘cause baby love, individually all by ourselves we ainta nothing and we ainta never gonna B a nothing, GAVEEEESH TONY??????????? Power is in numbers. My quick message 2 the FBI is 2 fold. I am advocating oppressed and persecuted citizens 2 join me in a PERFECTLY LEGAL BATTLE against all of u out there whom r oppressing us, this in no way advocates doing anything nor committing now or at any other time, any act that violates any law. UC, we R no better than the evil we claim 2B fighting if we go out sword in hand screaming 4 your blood. I want vindication, and compensation, and I will B demanding it, in World court soon, but I do not want your diseased wicked sinful rotten blood. U probably have the A-word disease, who needs your fucking blood? Hell your rotten blood would kill Buffy. Road noise is constant, starting an hour ago around 20 past 5. Death angel attacks or DAA’s also R picking up more and more, with some really nasty ass ones revisiting me recently. U don’t fucking scare me death, I welcome U, dick in the twat smell bag. So far Lattisaw has kept her paws off my makes and tapes and keyboard on this blog, thank U Stacey. Also I played another roulette game and even during the road noise siege or the BDH, I was kicking ass. What happened on my property rebate had nothing 2 do with the governor of my state. When I am wrong, I will retract and formerly apologize and go as far as 2 say that on the issue I was wrong on, I was an ignorant prick, it was my fault, indirectly which I will explain in a moment, and I am sorry 4 saying untrue statements. Still, it seems that the state and the Social Security Administration R in some kind of sub-conscious if not direct, league and partnership, 2 screw me out of the normal rebate amount that should B mine based on the law, as I am by their standards 4 believing Donna up in the 23rd century is attacking and retracing me, a paranoid skitsofrenik nut case, and spell checker is 2 dumb 2 help me correctly spell this word so I will just spell it the way it sounds, I know it is misspelled, I’m not a total fucklng moron. Aniwho., this is Y in the autumn of the PITSY #3 year of 1994, they evaluated me, a team of many qualified psychiatrists that is, and decided that I am a delusional life incurable mentally ill person, and they must now pay me 2 basically sit and jerk off all day and B a totally non productive tax collector of the system, when with all of my talents and abilities, it should me that by now in 2008 owes the government legitimately hundreds of millions of USD in income taxes.

This evil empire scored big this week, with the Dow way up every day including today, I think there may have been one down day, and it was a miracle that the Phillies did not have to carry the pennant race into game 7. I all ready have seen the total absolute outcome, and the city of Philadelphia going wild as a grizzly bear watching her 3 new born cubs being hit with shovels by hunters. It is way more wilder than the inverse year. They had 2 wait a long time 4 this, and by the gods, I am so freaking proud of my red and white Mariena’s I could pick each one ofem up and kissem. Yuk, but U get the message, as I got MC’s about being 2 late. I am always 2 Ernie Merker late Queen Mar. This is part of My Curse I guess. U know what I inherited, this name should have meaning 2U great queen, never ever think my family is cool, they R a bunch of diseased twatheads, U of all persons of Earth must surely know that. RHOOOM, RHOOOOM, yeah I can act like an immature little bastard and rev my freaking engine down the road, whook at mwe Elmer Fwudd!!!!! Now one of 2 things RY my roulette numbers did not properly post on ANY of the 3 places that I publish them up to, www.blogger.com/ www.unexplained-mysteries.com/ www.mindsay.com/ and NONE of them had anything except one line when there were many lines of numbers so that any seasoned roulette player could check out the veracity of all of this and then apply his or her own outcome numbers 2 this great system of numeration affinities. Also we still 2 this very day R living with this SOSO-WEIN shitchuation of one time the blue underscore is there, the next time it dissolved into the hat of Houdini, Blaine, and Copperfield. Now maybe numbers posted up row after row R not permitted by sites either for technological reasons or even some sick Politically Correct Internet Laws fearing codes R being sent and thus some horror is being planned. To allay this to everyone including the great weight lifting Federal Bureau of Weight Lifters, or changing the FBI into the FBL 2 keep it more honest an accurate, oh sure, the world all knows exactly where I live and who I am, starting with the hottest artist on the planet, and cameras R everywhere on nearly every city block, many now hidden by the way, and patrolling PC boys all over with cell phones that work at the speed of light, yeah I’m in here planning 2 do more than offer a great name 2 some New York City architects 4 a couple of great super structures about 2B built, and who many have indeed made sure exist as HISTORY MARKERS in many films. Yeah, I’m really that nuts in the head, UC this is how our tax dollars R indeed being beyond the pale WASTED, on these type of outlandish and totally nutty laws and regs. When real people tried 2 warn about the 911 attack, the federal authorities, as they have also done so often 2 me, just brushed the bastard off as a bum or an opportunist or better yet in this PC world only they use politer PC terms, a NUT-CASE!!!!!! Now if I am wrong and this is some teck thing, we will find out now, testing, one, two, three, I will spell the numbers and instead of commas, I will put the word “and” in between all the numbers, how’s that sound? First here is tonight’s game, and then I will post up the afternoon Game that was played while I blogged at the same time. And as expected yes, VROOM,VAROOM, VHROOOOOM, BDH. One day cock sucker, U will die from something, and then face a powerful and angry goddess named Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle, I sure would not wanna BU then, jagerff. B4 any of U potential other angry believers out there get your skirts in a whirl over anything such as freedoms blowing away with the wind’s answers or big brother watching us back through the television and listening 2 our entire lives through the base of our land line telephones, and do not go there with me on cellular, this is super easy 2 key in on and listen as the wiring of your home acts as a super antenna 4 those many cell phone users letting them hear ants crawling on your floors, the heat sensors that satellites permit them 2CU as a red blob in any part of your cartographically scanned home or any other or even remote or mobile location, and on and on and on, it is all totally real, Y not believe if U can C them on a TV system, someone there cannot CU, and the further proof 2 this is the enhanced super version coming and Y it all is indeed switching 2 digital. If UR waiting 2C that much greater a quality, UR all so damn pathetic out there it really saddens me more than disgusts me or sends me into a fit of rolling laughter. But, it is not the big brother US government that all of U conspiracy buffs think it is, ant more than the expansion or deep outer space contains some or any 4 that matter, little greens or grays, or aliens of any kind. Something is going on, and UR all missing it. It is called the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, and it operates and is the controlling authority of the phase-2 reality, known also by MORIANITY and its teachings as the ASTRAL-REALM some prefer as do the Eckists, ASTRASL PLANE, same thing, no diff. Let me not get 2 much deeper 4 now into this just a finish up l do nicely. Then it will B, on 2 the TESTING---1-2-3-roulette outcomes. None of U understand what being born is nor dying, nor life and death, not at all. I on the other hand totally claim that I do, and that I have perhaps not the total mastery over it that was given 2 my 61st grand father’s uncle, but indeed, I have some, and lots of wisdom and secret knowledge, yet admit, the reason 4 it is not some survived lightning strike as portrayed in so many dumb TV show, or any other sill y thing along any of these Hollywood-Brigger lines. It is not being different in any tangible sense that separates me from any of U, it is because the upline thought that downlined into all of this, was me. SSJKK was thinking of her THAT-BOY in her upline world or closed infinity. This would then force somewhere in the entire duration of this hypersphere and all of the hyperspace and all of its incredible 5th dimension system, 2 sooner or later reach a time and a place where this upline thought would B mimicked and or duplicated such as the 60’s and Atlantic City. I whispered out her name and then remembered, just 2 late, kitty, just 2 damn late, but then, it is no coincidence that U were always so fascinated with my era in time, just shy of yours, a semigen as I used 2 term it in my Franklin days, I do not think though that I ever injected this word into my Poor Richard/Russell dictionary. These Mick Brigger Scum Squat know every keystroke do they not, VHROOOOM, VHROOOOOOOM, VAHAROOOOOM!!!!! Nothing new under the sun, huh Horatio Shakes? Do UC yet Mariah YUR so fascinated with this half generation B4U, U were here, and as murdering lawyer on Law And Order said so perfectly 2 Demi Moore on the 7th Sign Movie of 1988, “That was no dream, U were there”, in the name of all that is holy, try 2 remember this All Mighty Queen!!!!!! U were there, on Tennessee avenue, right there with your THAT-BOY. Now 4 the roulette shit: The recent game went: five and nine and thirteen and sixteen and eighteen and thirty-one and eighteen and fourteen and four and three and fifteen and twenty-two and eight and double zero and thirty-two and ten and twenty-seven and thirty-two and two and seventeen and fourteen ad thirty and eighteen and thirty-three and three and fourteen and thirty-two and thirty-one and twenty-five and single zero and thirty and twenty-one and four and seventeen and nineteen and fifteen and twenty-two and one and nine and four and eleven and three and ten and twenty-nine and nineteen and twenty-eight and thirty-one and twenty and thirty-one and twenty-six and eight and four and twenty-one and twenty-five and thirty-two and twelve and twenty-eight and thirty-six and four and thirty-three and twenty-one and five and twenty-five and nine and three and twenty-six and fifteen and double zero and single zero and thirty-six and twenty-seven and thirty-five and two and twenty-two and eighteen and twenty-two and twenty-six and twenty-seven and twenty-five and eight and eighteen and thirty-five and thirty-one and twenty-nine and thirty-three and single zero and three and double zero and single zero and sixteen and thirteen and thirty-one and thirteen. B4I go on further, this ends game 2 and I may as well C how testing-123 works and publishes up to my 3 sites B4 wasting ten minutes or more posting the earlier game number one from this afternoon. I know it yielded me after losses, a net chip profit or as I term it a NCP of around 30, and I believe this game yielded around 20, the average is 20, and yes o9ne in six games will put U down about 20, so in the long run, all things considered, if U do not abuse the combo system, out of six games, one win will cancel with one loss and leave U with 4 games won with a per game average of 20-NCP, or 6 times 20 or about 120 units made in six games, or further taken in equation to the 120 divided by 6 or roughly 12 NCP per game, or NCPPG, 12 nickels is only 60 bucks a play but 12 quarters R5 times that, upping this 2 three bills per play. Double quarters would B about 600 bucks, so on that level when U get a high bankroll, just remember 2 walk at a small profit and indeed U can come away with this 4 or 5 times weekly, say 3,000 bucks 4 the greedier people and a bit less 4 those like me more than happy 2 make 1500 bucks a week, I will not say clear, no one needs the Internal Revenue Service pissed off at them, PAY YOR FUCKING TAXES, and do not sell my informay6tion, that is strictly forbidden, use it and tell it and I’m totally down and cool with that. Lotsa luck. In 1986 in my spare time 4 eight months of that year, I made 9200 bucks playing parallel event. It can B done. Roulette can B beaten. Greedy people will always lose out in the eventuality at the gaming world of the bright glitter and booming thrilling sounds from the last Trump of the 4th phase. Diana told me 2 tell U something Donald, enjoy what is left of your life, Dogtown is calling ol’ pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well old granny, I now end this Tranny, and 2 think that in 1976 I rebuilt transmissions at Ralph’s Transmission, and the slutty whore bosses wife fell in love with me and I got fired. Today this would have won me millions, in this PC age, we call it sexual harassment, oh get over it Mountainscum. Yeah, get over it after Reale the molester fucked up my life in Ventnor, New Jersey, screw U, U don’t fucking matter, Mountain, ya’ worthless demented fatass ugly old piecea shit. Well just maybe God’ll get ALL MOF U someday 4 how Y’all have mistreated me here in this wicked fucking nightmare dweam, Elmer Fwudd. END TRANSMISSION, CARS AND BLOGS.

No comments: