Saturday, October 4, 2008

MYSTERIES OF MUSEUMS AND GODDESSESS

“Mysteries of Museums and Goddesses”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995,
And definitely More-ianity than a girl from the shore,
With or without Harner’s rotten timing and amnesia
100408.350--Beginning Transmission:


As I said B4, this is all copyrighted and how the government of the world’s greatest and really only true super power, lives with their conscience 4 permitting this 2B happening 2 me when they know damn right well I an not nuts and this is all so very real and totally trucking agonizing. Yes Sir, as mister Temple of the Dragnet Expanded mind said so well 2 Captain James T. Shatner Kirk Boston Legal back in the nineteen-sixties, “HOW CAN U LET THIS GO ON? None of U have shame nor conscience, NONE OF U!!!!! And the proof is what happened, as it always does, and if the poor in $ citizens of this nation honestly have any shock value left that this was gonna indeed happen, I do feel genuinely sorry 4 your ignorance. I mean come on, Wall Street gets its way, one way or the other, every trucking time, and that is Y they will endlessly gain 10 percent per year, no matter how off of this equation it may appear to the short run nail biting investors, take the calculator and do the math, as I showed Y’all how on prior book blogs up on this 400 dollar per share website on countless occasions. They R smart and big enough 2 realize that as R their investors, and this is Y they keep their value in even the bearish short run divergences off of this annual equation that always will eventually catch up and agree with the calculator, as IT IS FIXED, AND I HAVE TOLD THIS 2 THE UNBELIEVING WORLD NOW SO MANY TIMES THAT I HONESTLY GROW WEARY MYSELF OF THE REPEATING ROTE. I DO NOT GIVE A KAHOOCHIEBUZZING SKOOTING SMELLY FUNRIDE WHO WANTS 2 PANIC IN THESE DIVERGENCES AS WELL AS DISBELIEVE, AS I KNOW I HAVE ONE FAN IN THIS PARTICYULAR ISSUE, AND THAT UIS SUZIE ORMAN,M but it is doubtful that she really knows that a powerful and unknown 2 present normal mankind in his/her waking world, that it all and I mean supply and demand global forces that appear 2B the only true driving market forces, still R totally controlled by a MAGNETIC FORCE, and I have gone backward in time and sent this message indeed 2 the United States Copyright Office in the year of 1983 in the autumn, from 506 Robin Hill. Yes George Belton, sir, Marcus Oreilles and U can indeed go down 2 Atlantic city in the next half hour, breaking the speed laws a bit, and play numbers 22 and 5. I can mess with the continuum when it is absolutely necessary, bwaby wuv. Also Sir Archibald Queens Bunker, they leave me no cherce in the matter at ‘times’, jiggle/gaga watt Kramden pal Ed Norton. Now the curtains of this show R wide open, so get a little cozy as it ain’t close 2 over yet, I have some things 2 profess and claim, and say, and U may indeed change the blannel whenever U wish, there is some freedom after PC, today aniwho.

I told U that I work with a man by the name of Roy Weiler, on weekends, we relieve each other at a security post site, both recognized and legitimate officers and certified under the all mighty Sara/Sora of the New Jersey 18 Guardhouse club. We R card ‘CAREYing’ members and will make a combined $80 donation come February to Billionaire Governor, Corzine. This ain’t optional in case any of U union dudes and dudesses R out there on my whittle bwannel Elmer. Aniwho and moving on a bit, MCMCAAONMC’s, lads, lassies, and 2300 AD Labbers, none of this by the way is funny. I act this way online as I would right here in this room where this document is being Words-Works program produced on my whittle PC, not the ant freedom thing, the computer thing. I am quite positive U have all heard and most if not all believe and adhere 2 the expression used 4 a very long time, “If I didn’t laugh, I’d cry”, and Bro-Green with the nice yard, this is me, lock and stock and crock and gun barrel. I have wiped some tears off of this keypad many a time that I did not decide 2 lighten it up and do a Nanobot Anti-invasion Maintenance Pipe Repair CHILL-OUT. Yeah, that old rock paper scissors and ‘light’, wow, do any of U interact, crissake I mean REALLY, INTERACT. This stuff is not 4 some cozy shrink 2 analyze, this happens, and then I dream in the pain here on your concept of this waking world’s ‘reality’. Roy Weiler has a fantastic book out and is starting 2 pick up a following, get his book and get more than BLOWN AWAY, it is called, “Secrets of the Museum”, but compare the book 2 today’s blog, and then have a strong heart or soma nitro pills handy, as this IS a major caveat emptor. He is a lifelong resident of the city of EGG HARBOR, NEW JERSEY, USAESMWG. Forget the mayor of the city as well as the mayor of Atlantic City, and how they connect into lots more of all of this, as U can C4 yourself with a little keypad side action, just pause the blog or do it later, http://www.aclink.org/publicsafety/mainpages/harborfields.asp oh and the enemy as I knew they would and that is YI said U will have 2 type it, they stopped it from coming out with the blue underscore so U cannot just click the crap on it. CI said it first, and I freaking butt-hole KNEW IT!!!!! Aniwho, just needed 2 make my pernt about Levy the ex-Mayor, as well as the bit about how these 2 cities in the mighty [Garden Green Lawns] of New Jersey, or the Garden State as they call it, just ask our DMV, do not ever take my word 4 puke, I do not want that, investigate the stuff I tell, don’t B a butt-hole and just ever blindly believe me!!!!!!!! Moving on with pernt Mister Bunker, who loved Atlantic city about as much as I do, YUK, because of how I have been viciously ruthlessly treated there on many an undeserved occasion, read between lots of lines of the great ROY’s book, and also remember my lovely experience in middle June B4I ever was introduced Mizz Jacobson Heitzmann 2 any part on any realm, of the Marhouse here at 65 in Berryville. Remember how the great MIGHTY Mister Krassle threw me off of his 1400 foot escalator and sent me rolling and flying all the way 2 the Haddonwood Swim Club of the Mortal world, little MARNIE!!!!! Get ready 2 go 2 your favorite bus stop since obviously cutie pie, U prefer that system over the REAL and honest FASCITAR 6/10 method of reaching ASTRAL while PHYSICAL, U just enjoy your whittle bus-stop, and Gawky will CU at Mayor Frank Callio’s town. Now many of U hopefully will remember the true story from a couple of summer times ago at my work site when the dog, JULY, lovely month 4 me boy, or buddy-boy-Arch, well I don’t in candor really know if month number 7 is a powerful one 4 him, it always has been major 4 me. I can make only this claim, it is also Gawnumly Compatible or GC, with my PCN-871, but wemember Mister Fwudd, Gawky says that compatibility is more about a connection between the 81 possible cosmevents, and mode of being negative or positive is not easily determinable without plugging in lots of words and phrases that I have been personally ordered by SSJKK in HER GREAT CITY of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, 2 never discuss this further, and I am no shellfish, hence I will not disobey my All Mighty TEEN-QUEEN. Now let me tell a major truth about July 12th of 1970. The human waking world version of the TOP ANGELS, or the (VIQUEENS) is the same astral word when translated into an Earth English Physical forced language, WERE, or some of them, about 5 or 6 as my best memory is recollecting, on that public transit WAY 2 GO VANDEGRIFT bus, and that got on at the Atlantic City Terminal, how I love going back 2 good old 1986 4 a short visit, just long enough 4 one of my many special accidental flip side tapes 2 the US Copyright Office, 2 create my necessary HISTORY MARKERS, BOB!!!! Yes there indeed were some of SARAH’S gang on the bus, but I lied, and I had 2, or I would have trucking committed suicide, as I was so miserable in my frantic search 2 find the All Mighty Goddess Scylla-Jehovah here on Earth, back in my so called, but is bull, MID-LIFE-CRISES. I admit that I said SHE was there with the others and stood up 4 me when one of them said, “THERE’S THAT BOY“, and another one said I “was cute“, and then another one said, as I did have a nasty ugly sunburn and she was not lying, just a bit rude via over honesty Mister Joel, “No he’s not, his face is all messed up”. I remember 10:30 PM on the night of July 12 in 1970 as clearly as if it happened last trucking night, I swear that 2 the GODS, and especially 2 my endless love forever and ever, Sarah-Stacey Krassle. However, my Sarah was not with her gang, but still, they all knew me as “THAT BOY” as SHE referred 2 me this way as SHE never knew my EARTHLY NAME. She was always with that gang of hers, all through the middle and late 1960’s. But in the middle of July of 1969 when I was going by bus 2 the shore mister Dangerfield Stay-away-son, I never saw her again, not with MAMA, nor PAPA, or her gang, or CASS, or anybody, ever again, and the last thing she said is Gawnum PCN equaled to 990, and it was, “I’M DARKER THAN UR”. She said this 2 either Nina Soifer or Paula King I believe, after she saw me walking off of the onramp of Tennessee Avenue as I had just left Ziggie at the beach, 4 some reason early that dat, it was either a Saturday or a Sunday, as I never went on week days, I was a loyal Dark shadows fan 4 reasons I know now that go so far beyond mortal ways and mortal thinking processes that there really just is no explaining it 2 any of U. Remember if U want 2 check out the Gawnum, UR is spelled out “YOU ARE”. She said I’m, so it is indeed that, and not I AM. All though she was admitting who she was 2 me right there and then through the back door, she is indeed, the GREAT I AM, or SSJKK, Jehovah of the BIBLE. I had 2 fib and say she was there and defending me or honestly I’da gone totally freak out nuts at the time. Dya C how a fib wrecks shit, and not just your damn credibility, as those that insist on 8 and ½ to 9 and ½ months 4 conception and will not entertain how unimportant the STC is 2 a powerful all mighty entity such as SSJKK, by our downline reference frame, but aniwho, now does March 27, 1970 make more sense 2 some of my ho-hum Buddhists/reincarnationalist that have recently told me, they know of my story and it cannot B SSJKK come back 2 me as MC. Well, do the math, and I am so sorry 4 lying about how I said she was there and standing up 4 me, she was not there, never in 1970. Screw U unbelievers, screw all of U!!!!!! I live now where SHE has placed me 4 reasons only SHE knows, and as of yet hasn’t revealed details 2 me, other than I must remain here and not pull any more sike ward stunts, that rurally pissed her off Mayor Nutter!!!!! Wemember, if I didn’t try 2 laugh a little bit through this nightmarish hell I’m going through, I would B in a freaking sike ward by now! C how lying though NEVER leads 2 any good??????? I lied about this event, and now some staunch otherwise believers in my story R ho-humming it because of this one stupid lie. This is Y SHE says in one of her 10 great commandments, DO NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS OF ANOTHER. C how the entire BIBLE and all of the spirit world never ever stops making itself known and real 2 me, right down 2 every freaking sin I commit!!!!!!???????

I could as U all know about long-winded-Mountainpen, harp on and on and maybe arrange in some lute and enzemeter work as well, (Astral World Musical instruments, some variations exist of mortal realms, mostly in past times), and endlessly ramble on with more and more, but let me now choose 2 move us on to another topic that I’ll attempt 2 abridge as well. Even B4I moved into 1802 Robin Hill Apartments in Voorhees Township, NJUSAESMWG on Friday morning the 1st of May, in 1980, when driving home from the recording studio called RPL, and my mom had moved in the prior Thursday afternoon and had unpacked everything as we did not have a lot of accumulated junk as we later did and moves became nightmares squared, in or out of Raspberry Valley, Permission Barrier, Copyright 1994. 1990 through 1994 I was down to an average of 30-35% BOTBAR on the year, put simpler, one nightmare bad day in three, and this by my standards had become a breeze and totally damn-ass acceptable. Looking back in 20:5 hindsight, ass they love 2 say, whoever ‘they’ is, Bottom-Of-The-Barrel-Allready-Rated day or BOTBAR means that long B4 the end of a calendar day, things R so awful and trucking ugly, that it was rated as a one-one and closed. 4 example, today, as is every single godsdamn day now, is totally BOTBAR. All the jerk opposite of ons in the world were annoying at the job site, it was extremely busy and a royal and ruptured pain in the rear 2 put it as totally politely Tommy Rowe, as I can possibly do, peaches and cream Lois Foca, the TRUE TRANCED LYRICS!!!!!!!! Then I go 2 freaking leave, and am ETTOS attacked and forget that my cold drink bag is on the roof of my car. I pull out and the bag flies off and right the truck into the middle of the road. I manage 2 get out and retrieve it B4 any traffic could totally demolish it, and went 2 reenter my car, boom, do not ever trucking buy a DODGE NEON, at least the freaking oh-four model. The doors lock no matter what the Trucking Schmidt U do, and palzee-wow I’m locked the poop out of my car on the shoulder of the road. I told y’all on prior blogging texts, HA-HA, I CAREY a spare key in my wallet, so I was able 2 get in but this trucking day is totally major over and super botbar. The Phillies will get hammered out west 2 day, just freaking watch, I all ready trucking know it. Sure, so I bwog Elmer, and attempt 2 use parallel event as well as anti-credibility tactics, as recently admitted 2 on these 3 bwogging sites Mister Fwudd, but I still say that the Phillies will spill some blood in this Saturday’s trucking game, but they should win 2 more later and move in, I all ready saw them win the WS. I will figure out who this strange AA male tall dude is if it takes a century, that was with me and knew a lot of the New York NICKS. U may say it is symbolic or even MC sending me this, as I know hubby #2’s name, and New York is obvious, yet still I do not think that this is what is going down with this, if it is, tell me more directly, MC, OK?????? All I want is 4U2B happy Queen M. I am not here 2 interfere with that at all, only as your loyal and totally obedient servant, but I know who UR, eternal All Mighty SSJKK. U cannot fool me GREAT ONE!!!!! So back to 1802 Robin Hill and moving in on May 1 of the ‘80 year. Donald Trump the phase 4 true personality that exists far away from this reality, used me and influenced me 2 create an electronic metaphysical character on a special tape recorder and with special knowledge of how EMF and Brigger-Fields truly operate. The machine was called Panasonic Technics RS1500US, and I bought it mail order without testing or hearing its performance through a New York City location audio store then known as the MARTIN AUDIO VIDEO, yes MARK bought this tape open reel recorder from MARTIN, shades of the dream of the school and the roll call of MARK MARTIN, presumes the famous Mister African Livingston!!!!!!! Well enough digs and shots and codes 4 one whittle bwog, let’s get ‘serious‘, the ‘physical’ we can wait 4 Olivia. Yeah, I said let me B serious, SAHWEE!!!!!!! It is in my blood today, I’ll admit it outright and straight up forward!!!! So this character that wanted 2 come through 2 all of us, was named on the machine, Shorty MacInvondi, I recently misspelled it in a blog from not that long ago, again, so December 7th sahwee swanty eyed Elmer. Moving on, I created this tall cocky arrogant dude that owned both New York and Atlantic City, this was back in 1900 mind U, no one knew Trump from beens-2-beer, at the risk of exciting RHM and a great music band, and being a shellfish with attitude, sahwee my QUEEN. Sure and at the shore, enough, he came 2 life, and was Trump, not that he did not physically exist, U should understand by now if UR part of this BLOGAUD!!!!!!! Strange things happen under heaven and Earth Horatio Shake. We will get 2 part 2 of this great mans name when I talk about another Tom, not Rowe or Mattola, or REALE the molester, there R lots of Toms on Planet Earth, live with it. B4 we do move on into these waters, let me finish up by saying that he and Stacey have always been friends 2 some degree, out there, and yes here as well RH-34th Miracle Street. I need 2 say one thing 2 anyone that may have a problem with a piss ass nobody going on about what any idiot eventually knows what is being said, and that is that I hope SHE gets her true memories back here in the waking world and gives me a chance 2 right the wrong of the sixties. No one is imagining this. An idiot can C it. I am not denying it. If SHE remains asleep 2 the truth on this side of the bed, then so B it, I am not gonna ever do a thing, case closed Arch. But if SHE gets WIND of some of these writings, and in honesty, I already have a source that told me this has become a reality, and ever remembers being the great Scylla, SHE will do it all, I will do nothing either way. I cannot do anything, I am a realist. We R talking about a top recording artist. On top of that, I never interfere in anyone’s life no matter how strongly I may believe something is. I only ask the angry ho-hummers, what would U think with these 2 huge coincidences, forget the damn house here in Berryville, forget that. I’m talking the EQUATIO and then the website that totally copies the LOIS FOCA lyrical situation that I found myself in and currently facing, that I remembered the truth 2 late, and here we go again. If this was happening 2U, would U dismiss it? If U can say quickly, sure I would, I personally would love 2 get couch time with U as your head doctor. A guy punches U in the mouth, it is blatant, it is obvious, and yes it is right in your face literally, and U wanna tell me UR imaging it and dreaming it all up, get a life. B4U say that this just can’t B happening 2 me, hay, examine the damn facts. Dave Smith, where the truck RU when I need U? U knew Miss Zenkiss was chasing me back in when else, and U back door admitted the blackboard crap, and that was no physics equation. That was fact, reality, happening, screw the world, I know what is real and going on. I know most will get lost when I talk 5th and 6th dimension stuff, or phase 1-2-3-4, and upline downline multiple closed curve atomic shift hypersphere, but when it is right there and simple, cut me a freaking break, Pizza boy Chicky from the land of the POWERFUL ONES Doc GANNON-MC-OJ. Well, your luck ran out ya ol’ murderer U. Never push your luck in life, if I can get that one point across 2 one single man or woman or boy or girl on this planet, then my miserable life will not have been totally and completely in vein. No, SHE will need B more direct than this Tennessee Avenue games of the sixties and this new one in the 21st. SSJKK, 990-IWALU, and never do I wish 4U2 appear 2 me in any interaction and say or imply that I am a SHELLFISH. I will obey all your commands. First, I have no control over the Harbor Museum and what happens inside this lovely part of Atlantic County, New Hitler Jersey, NONE. I do not make or write the laws, and a billionaire 5 times richer than U or more is running the show, and my personal boss, the All Mighty, next 2U of course, Governor C. These people rule me, literally. Now U say U rule the empire. Then OK my love, wake up and remember who UR. UR the great Stacey Krassle, use the fascitar, talk 2 DAD, it is all real, I would never lie 2U, NEVER. If U rule, then rule. I am here at the mighty MARHOUSE just as U appeared 2 me in. Then the typo of 6-19 rooms when it should have read 6-9, actually with 2 bathrooms off of 2 bedrooms, it is 8, wo, sound like some familiar museum ‘BED SPACE”? Now 4 the author and my good friend, he has a familiar Earthly name, right my mighty QUIEEN? Well it is time 4U2 know a little more. The dog that got aggressive me a couple summers ago, did the same thing to RW. 3 days later he reminded me of as fig tree in Jerusalem that my 61st grandpa’s uncle cursed and it withered away. The dog according 2 Hose’ the owner, just looked at him and then laid down and died. Roy then told me, U don’t want me mad with U. He told me about HOOLEEOH-JULY. He told me if an animal bites him, it will die in 3 days, the dog laid down and died. Get his book, learn the secrets of EGG HARBOR, learn the secrets of the ALL MIGHTY GOD and her HARBOR FIELDS, Electromagnetic fields, and athletic fields. The museum, oh the gods could I tell U some shit about Paula King and her monster co gang member that raped me not once, but TWICE, once when cuz Sandy arranged it at room 323, and once in a hospital elevator, JFK, not the airport, yet what happened when I took the 2 brothers of Chicky 2 JFK Airport in Queens, NYUSAESMNWG? I nearly got mauled by a giant beautiful queen in Queens. If Ann Silva had not been there, I think she’d have literally dragged me off into some place and banged my ass. Let us stick 2 the point Archie, wow is this weird or what, my Queen, aniwho, same initials, my mom is laying in this freaking hospital after 12 minutes of flat-line, Julia Roberts, that upon ’returning’ told me that I do not belong here, it was a mistake, really, gee, I never would’ve known, gash, Hyundai car buy time Howdy. Now I look up at the trucking clock, and 4 the second straight trucking time in 12 hours, Jane Dirt Bag Fonda gets me with one-one-one-one. Let me attempt 2 compensate or as I say in anger, 2 cunt pen rape!!!!!!!!555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555. UC when I was keeping my life charts measuring certain life parameters daily from a scale of bottom number 1 through top number 5, this bitch during the baseball game in the ‘93 year, had her hubby skuzzy zoom his network TV camera right into the digital time filling my TV screen up with trucking eleven-eleven. I will never ever EVER NEVER forget this nor forgive that rotten whore of this horrendous ICPE attack. Last ass hole night on the way 2 work I pushed a cassette tape into the player of my car that automatically displays time, there is n o control on the piece of shit radio system that came with the car that makes it go to a mode that is blank or just displays the word TAPE at my option, and sure enough Jane Bitchweeds stares me right in the face with those ugly ones, lapper lezz. Now a spider is attacking me out of nowhere, crawling up to my keyboard. I brushed the bastard onto the floor and finally managed 2 squish that little shit just as I plan 2 squish U right out of existence U sleazy crud bag little Gecko Geico filthy trash ass butt wipe. Now let me move on as I can always later on take these topics and do more elaborations on them with other future blog postings.

Sarah-Stacey’s UPLINE WORLD, something that I could tie 99.9% of any of U out there down with ropes and make U listen 4 days, and still U would not get it or understand. Still I go on telling it. Her upline world happens 4 whatever reason 2 mirror image the exact world here in downline with me and Atlantic City, yet ion one way very differently. Her 1969 is more like the way things will B around here in roughly the year 2100, Phil Diffie Joe country. Her one single thought of me upline, that is now all of us and all of this in a huge locked in downline closed smaller infinity where the sum total of all energy here is less than the smallest hydrogen ion there in her upline, yet a problem exists in failure 2 comprehend true 6th dimension or the mind dimension 4 all that it is, both machine mind and biological mind. This gets more complex than a million MATRIX movies, difference also being, those R movies, and the 6th dimension is indeed reality. There is every bit as much of a chance that thoughts automatically downline as I believe that they do, yet the alternate matrix possibility also is a truism. She copuld B jacked into something and part of some video game in an upline world arcade and then this smaller closed curve infinity indeed is that video game, or whatever, as nothing needs B that precise, we R sharing a concept, not testing major theories in a controlled laboratory and science environment. Point again in reiteration: The D-6, the sixth dimension can B either machine mind or human mind and is one mind, and no matter how a scientist tries 2 over complicate this concept, in simple compressed truth, this would cause wither possibility 2B what causes an endless downlining from an endless uplining, and naturally only seemingly endless, it has a giant closed curve and out beyond that is the 6th dimension. She has told me astrally, that man needs what they have been given, the truth is that this is an upline videogame where she is indeed jacked in LMM, that contains 13,021 years of mortal waking world time in the one hour slot in the arcade, and this is all that is happening no matter how many freaking men of religion or science want 2 argue with me on or against. Tough vinegar juices, SSJKK is an upline teen aged girl, pure and simple. Like it, don’t like it, fine, tough crap and crackers.

As 4 the dying and leaving my body at work nearly 3 Christmases ago, I ran into Pete from Pleasantville last week, and he is going 2 connect me up as was the way it should have happened B4. I know no other details, only that the STREET did not seem 2 like the news. Send flowers to the lady A&R, the Phillies and Flyers, the entire thing all happened, but all weird and out of synchronization so as 2 make it quite difficult 4 me 2 properly perceive it. I have 2 now burn a CD 4 Pete, and here we go again, unless they somehow can shift the stars around and fudge with me all over again with a 100 new deaths and retraces until the event literally cancels out itself resulting from so much hyperspace over-effect, better termed by me, interdimensionalization.

Do any of U out there buy the coincidence of Robert Provenzono being on the same pages out of trillions of web pages, right there when U search on that site I gave 2 y’all some time back on a prior book-blog, about ancient Aramaic language and when U search 4 the origin of the name SARAH, it shows that it means LORD/ESS. Sar is LORD. Y would I lie when it all is right there 4U2 look up and say if I am telling a falsehood, screw U Mountainpen? Right there with this, and all the Hollywood religion of crazy ways 2 name your kids, is Provenzono and his stuff. This as I just told U on very recent blogging texts, is the computer genius that ran the parallel applied 2 the game of roulette and found that a player advantage exists over and above house odds or VIG of one and ¾%. Sounds small but a real pro knows what THIS ONE MEANS. U must use uit perfectly and wisely or U can lose very quickly and easily. The strong parallels only R played and hence, a chart is used and all 12 possible bi-parameters R logged with every non-green outcome from the spinning roulette wheel, but my pernt Arch is that this is what Rob Prov was working on with me until THEY scared him off, and these 2 things appear together on a group of only a couple out of trillions of pages that exist I’m quite sure out on the mighty World Wide Web.

There is a lot more 2 say, but what I wish 2 say 2 my queen is powerful, please remember that upline UR jacked into a 13000 year system and we belong together. This entire thing is ridiculous and is only a silly dream. Please come over, I do not care what realm U visit me on. U know I am here where U put me, I am not your shellfish and ?I love U with every ounce of my being All Mighty Sarah-Stacey. IWALU. 990990990990990990990.

Google-Yahoo/SWIS/KSWL/all upline potentials inside the 6th dimension. I am writing this to a bunch of baboons on a level of first grade. Please, all I can do is shout out my story, nothing more, it is all the truth. Y would anybody make all of this up, YYYYYY?????????

END OF THIS TWANSMISSION ELMER FWUDD!!!!!!!!!

No comments: