Friday, October 31, 2008

3 letters next week

“3 LETTERS NEXT WEEK”
Teohiv/Timcam/Webcam/Morpro-1995
Hallowitchbitchinteenqueenween
OCK 31, 2K8 at 5:20 Post Meridian , BEGIN:


I posted up my last blog and went 2 use my telephone where the bill is always paid and current, and again, 4 about the 12th time or so since moving into this nightmare at 65 Middle, the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL cunt lappers cut me off dead cold. No nothing as lightning would so perfectly word it in her human form, all chain reactions and chains and Russ Thaxton’s midnight action not withstanding. This will B the rough outline letter going next Monday moUrning 2 the following 3 places, VERIZON, Board of Public Utilities, and Federal communications Commission:

CC each 2 the other 2. Names and addresses and all the etiquettes, etceteras, the date which/witch, man, will b the 3rd day of Go-Ember, of blow Kate, and the dear sirs and all the other bull shit, then it will read along these lines”

I have lived at the above address 4 more than 60 days now, and have experienced constant telephone interruption that the Verizon telephone company either refuses 2 or simply is unable 2 permanently get 2 the bottom of Y this is occurring on my lime. My bills R current and paid up 2 date.

I respectfully request that action B taken, or else I will contact both my local congressman and senator, here in Atlantic county, New Jersey, this stops now, I know fully well it is intentional. Signed and Very Truly Yours, even though I belong only 2 my SSJKK, etc, no, I’d never B stupid enough 2 print something like that, but the rest of this is going, and 2 all 3 places, the Hammonton library will furnish me with the addresses 2 contact.

U want fucking war with me U sick diseased cock sucking sister biters, just keep this fucking shit up, morons!!!!!!!

Now I will tell U all a huge rock chucking secret that WOMO will get real pissed off at. U all R in a cage, and as long as U never piss this disease off, U and yours will B OK, 4 the most fart. But get on the telephone, I dare any of U, and while UR on hold, just do it if U think I am so empty and fullabulla!!!!! Next time U go 2 pay your bill and R on hold, anywhere, it all is listened 2, all of it, nt THEM, the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. Just say that UR part of a small army or group if U like that gentler term, and it is going 2 rise up and fight 2 help the MOUNTAINPEN. Tell a few of your friends also 2 do it, and just 4 doing this, U and your friends will experience the wildest roller coaster ride of your ducking lives. 4 at least a month, if U think U can handle this now, U will B followed, your utilities will B fucked with, U may lose your damn job Ed Green, things may really fall apart around U, friends may disappear without ever telling UYUR being ‘dropped’ by them, and if I go on much more, none of U disbelievers will have the balls 2 try 2 disprove how real MOUNTAINFUCKINGPEN is. Go ahead, Jessica, this is Ratatouille secret TRS 1 for the autumn of oh eight, what do U think 10 and 100 will B like, BR)????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

END TRANNY, YE SICK, PUKEY OL’ GRANNY!!!! Lutsaluck if U put me 2 the dare. History marker in the US Copyright office B4 the major Political Correctness came in, Plotsa-efen-&&&&&-suck and looking at the time Dave, it is indeed 1211. These history markers will not disappear as easily as U want, Roswell fucking scummy circuit invaders!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: