Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SHORT MBLOG 24

“SHORT BLOG 24”
T/T/W/M/ETC.10:28PM, 10/28/2K
BEGIN:


Well it is 20 minutes later, and this fucking hell WOMO MI*LITUFORCE death siege wreaked havoc on me, brought the DOW up illegally 1000 points, and made the filthy CHEATING MOBSTER ED SNYDER FLYERS, WIN 3 STRAIGHT and all exactly as fucking cock sucking predicted, so do not laugh and scoff at this parallel event thing as PHILLIES WILL GO ON LOSIMNG AND LOSING AND OLOSING, FLYERS WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNIONG AND DOW UP AND UP AND UP FOREVER, just as long as they can keep getting covertly away with endlessly kicking NFL field goals with my head as the fucking football, Jessica!!!!

I know what I am talking about and will B giving out some major huge secrets if this does not lessen and back off a little fucking bit, watch this world rock and roll in my rhythm, as I am not playing and chall can take this any dernsy way U’s want 2 take it, your Archibald cherce!!!!!

Ron Wirtz, if I throw this thing hard down on concrete, this world as we all know it is gone forever, better make these pricks know I cannot fucking take much fucklng more of this fucking shit. THE END of this word blend:

No comments: