Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'M NOT ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I DOUBT I'LL B WRONG TODAY

“The Epitome of Harassment, Internet Version”
(I’M Not Always Right, But I Doubt I’ll B Wrong Today)
Datfile:102808.521.55-----Beginning Transmission:


Well, I was wrong yesterday and no one could know about the weather one way or the other, still, I do know today, as every time Dawnie the TerraBull gives me flack 4 no good reason when I do nothing but endless favors 4 her and had just treated her 2 some danish and coffee along with mom, Ann Silva at the where else but the EGG HARBOR CITY, Duncan America Runs On Donuts. It seems that I make a lot of sarcastic remarks and she does not like it, well I really do not, and anyone else in my sitch with this mind case would make way plenty more than me, and what does she like besides nothing, as she is an insatiable, non-please-able and unappeasable very ill woman, just as was my pathetic aunt Barbara, long B4 the DSM4 recognized nor knew about autism and ADD and ADHD, and all of the anger and rage syndromes that now R accepted as legitimate mental disorders and diseases, that can even keep one out of prison, personally I’d take being there over a banana house 4 the criminally insane any day of the millennium. Earlier I knew I was in trouble, both last night and again earlier today, Jane slutweeds not fond of Fonda witch got me with her famous groupings of ones, not once, but fucking twice. After all I have done 4 this sick bitch, she would technically owe me a month of Saturdays in a retreat resort, buck naked and at my total command. Hay, I know she is hurting with the death last week of her brother in law, Rufino, but that is just excuse and cop out bull shit, this is the way that this evil slut acts whether it is raining or sun shinning on her day and life, no difference, and I just smirked at Ann Silva back in the car a while back when out Of Dawn’s hearing range, she said that 2 me. She is no fun at all 2B around and let alone 2 live with, ever, this has been a nightmare, and thanx 2 Uncle Heinz up in Long Island early in the 70’s, and what his kids and their families and their neighborhood friends did 2 a powerful person or someone destined 2 grow up 2B1, this is my cross 2 bear, she rules, and has admitted this 2 the world, back door or not, let me touch on that pweeeeeze!!!!! If U and your family R all home sleeping at 3 in the moUrning, and a nut case escapes from jail and breaks into your home, and ends up raping and killing your 3 young daughters, and then killing your 2 sons, all 5 of your kids, and then rapes and kills your wife while UR tied up defenseless and forced 2 watch all of this and R totally out of your mind with grief and horror, would it matter, if I tell U that it was not the front or the side doors that this evil jerk off had entered 2 gain access 2 u and your family’s home and made mince meat out of your life and left U beaten 2 a pulp but alive, just 4 kicks? Would it really freaking matter so damn much that it was the BACK DOOR that this demonic jerk off had entered, so do U get the point about the Empire State building confession from last May, Blogaud?????????!!!!!!!!! SHE, SCYLLA, said this, back door, front door, matters nothing 2 me, yes those mists
R here, but these mists R more normal, it is called the rain. Now the last time Dawnie Terra gave me flack, the evil empire scored from here 2 the rugs of the ugly old men. I all ready positively know that this will B ALEE’s great day, I told U the series would not B a slam, dunk, but a struggle and I maintain this, hope I am wrong, and have no definite knowledge 2 this, just applying my 23 year parallel event experience with this horrific fucking nightmare of mine, that Scylla and Harold Klemp refuse 2 fix, and I know that either one of these 2 entities do in fact have the freaking power 2 end my suffering, I think this is their rotten game and it is all hilariously humorously funny 2 them. It sure beats the hell out of Harold Lloyd, Mo-Curly-Larry, and Rodney Dangerfield, all put together. Brad was from the future and so was my 1969 special education teacher, Mrs. Marola. Brad used 2 go around the apartment when Rodney and his mom were on the telephone together singing the Sinatra song melody of Strangers in the night, only altering the lyrics 2, Danger in the Field, how prophetic and powerfully symbolic is all of this. Same thing with Dick Wolf, he knows 2 much, all the names, all the stuff, he just knows, how does he know, I am no more buying into this fucking bull shit than I am buying into me being 6 feet 5 and 220 pounds of solid lean muscle. There is no way these things can randomly all B occurring, the odds would put it at quintillions to one against 4 this being indeed so. 5 billion squared 2 one was the figure given 2 me and this was long ago, by a mathematical professor specializing in probabilities and statistics, at the world famous University of Pennsylvania. There cannot B that many Plageman’s in America either, and Law and Order suddenly added one of Jenny’s relatives or cousins into the creation of the show, Jenny was my monstrous landlady, all though that hell was still not as bad and hot as the one MC has me in now, and is laughing, I’m quite sure.

Last night, quite heavy pussy command was there when I entered an extremely unusually flash-mob-crowded grocery store, the Hammonton/Blucran Berryville Shop Rite on where else but Route 30, the famous and great WHITE HORSE PIKE, and I will continue this Detective Allens, but I know UR reading this on keyword-program-gov-tek, so know I now must take Dawnie Terra 2 the funeral home in town, will B back, so watch and C what happens. Well, I am back, and do I live a life right out of Dark Twilight Zone shadows or what? A sheriff car is here. Dawn thought she was going 2B arrested, but she only has 2 fill out some kind of papers so she WILL NOT go 2 jail within 14 days, some judgment on her, I believe a Hammonton officer has a suit against her from the day she punched him out, she is very strong and quite dangerous, as is her second cuz Paula King the Terra-BULL!!!!!!!!

Well, whatever happens empire-wise today and tonight, it is pouring rain, the Phillies R doubtful 2 play the game tonight, and personally if the rain can hold it off until my magnetics improve, so much the better 4 my fighting Mariena-Carlittia’s team, but whatever happens, a win in game 5, 6, or 7, it happens and I can go off and relax, I all ready witnessed the parade and the entire city going nuts, and made this a matter of public record on 3 blogging sites, but one does not want me 2 have that much credibility as this is tantamount 2 also having power, and power and me R things that a huge higher force does not want one bit. Dawn apologized 2 me right B4 we left, so I am an easy person, related to grams 61’s unk, remember, and forgive her, at least up 2 490 times, which is getting close.

G/S/W/ etcetera, and bleee bleee bleeee bleeeee sand blaaaahhh U-ol’ sheep.

END TRANSMISSION with truck loads 2 tell y’all later on!!!!!!!!

No comments: