Thursday, October 16, 2008

IFNOT ABOVE, THEN BELOW

“’THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION”
IF NOT ABOVE, THEN BELOW, as well as all other
Blogging sub-titles. Datfile: 101608.802.55
Beginning my TRANNY, sweet ol’ GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, when the MILITUFORCE is dead quiet with their Air Force bull shit with me, they come down 2 the Earth, and land, as do all UNidentified objects that seem 2 live and exist in the skies of the great Scylla’s planet, this Earth. Everywhere I went, a government building that U all know as the Social Security Office, in my local area opf Pleasantville, New Jersey, USAESMWG, a good-will store, a General Dollar shopping store, a Shop Rite grocery store, had the old combo punch swinging vigorously with me all day long, the MUZAK-JACK STACEY ATTACK, and the GIANT-SLUT-ATTACK. The average height of all girls was six feet. The smallest were taller than me, and 5 or 6 of them were somewhere between six feet and 2two inches and six feet and 5 inches, in my best guess, or IMBG. I may have made that whittle abbrev up 4 my Blogaud today, I did not make up the IMHO, and this in not IMHO. This has all been a steady diet and has been on going with me 4 somewhere between 20 and 40 years, perhaps longer, only the aerial shit began in the late 1985 and int5o the 1986 circa. What fun would anyone get out of playing these ridiculous and totally crazy insane games with me? Well, where should I indeed begin 2 respond 2 this powerful query? U all know that I do not speak as other internet Bloggers, and yes I explore around. I speak with TOTAL AUTHORITY, mattering NOT that this world and its global society at least presently chooses not 2 recognize it and simply totally ignore me or ridicule and defrock me. It is not the world’s judgment I’m speaking of here, it is my speaking about what I KNOW 4 a total and absolute fact, and I have on top of all of this, additionally, even given plenty of evidence inside of all these blogging texts that will back what I have told y’all, as FACT, and it all lies mysteriously trapped within the words of all of my blogs THEMSELVES. U know, those of U with some degree of sufficient and used gray matter, that these words live, they tell truths, they trash talk yes sir, but that further proves and verifies that I am legitimately angry beyond verbal description at what these ‘game playing gods’ have done 2 my life and have been doing 2 it since Uncle Herbert Huntington killed his wife and mother in law in their sleep and then proceeded into his basement in his Braintree, Massachusetts home, and went on 2 hang himself, thus passing this nightmare freaking curse onto me, the next in line 2 receive it. What fun and amusement is there in setting up a super complex game with a Mountainpen character, and all of this torture, and Parallel event, and ICPE, and all of the curse and story surrounding all of it? Well, rather than me supply the answer 2U, Y not let Wii or Gameboy or any of these mighty phase-4 Brigger Cultists that worked their way into the mortal waking worlds as extremely popular teen video games. Do UC yet that if I was ever given the chance 2 really prove my case 2 a really legitimate honest and not globally Brigger controlled court system, that is invisibly but absolutely owned and operated and controlled by the mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL of the Astral Plane, that I would B beyond a threat or just simply extremely deadly and dangerous 2 these WOMP families in human bodies, BRIGGERS from the Millionth-Council, and I would in fact along with expert witnesses testifying in my behalf such as statistical mathematics Professor Deturch at the University of Pennsylvania, and many others, also having Scott Ransom, a New Jersey licensed realtor, subpoenaed and forced under oath 2 tell what he told me in my car back in 1988, that “very powerful people R disgruntled with U” and all of my entire evidence was permitted, Uncle Heinz Gottwald, 2 B presented 2 this World Tribunal, my case and my claims would B finally believed, and justice would actually B done, but this is not the way that the waking world operates, and any semi educated person with the balls 2 admit this, knows this. I have much miore 2 tell U but forces will not allow this 2 get posted if I do not post it now, and it must B done NOW, so PERMIT ME, uncle.

No comments: