Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ENDLESS FUCKING SIEGE

“ Endless Fucking Siege”
T/T/W/M/ETC. 9:28 PM
Ocfuckingtober 28th of 2008, Begin:


I am in a nightmare and 2 those causing it it is just a fun and funny game, this is because these turd shits R total fucking monsters. I have proof that every claim I have made on any of my 5 blogs as well as my late website, is all true, totally accurate and true. If one of U out there, had a huge flying saucer land in your back yard, your life is over. Kiss any chance 4 normalcy good bye forever. There is no way 2 ever restore in the same lifetime, once U have been Brigger-Targeted, dogface, U do not even have time 2 say your prayers, UR lost B4 it can even count. I have nothing positive 2 say 2-night, as there is nothing positive inside of me, I am a tormented soul with wicked sick demonic scum all around me that hate me and this has been going on 4 an entire one half century. When U watch Hydroglacia City take form, alter the relative graviton constant of the entire hypersphere, fly around U at a work site, and then fly off and become the great astral city again, the mighty pulsar star U all must C at night from time 2 time, U can forever kiss good bye your way of life, they will destroy U forever until U go mad or drop dead, this is simple fact that many secret high ordered Ufology clubs WILL indeed back me up on, I know this. What if I told UI can take 40 dollars worth of audio equipment, and make things come out on it that cannot B duplicated by million dollar pro record label owned studios? What if I told U that there R 5 things that U can do right now the second U get done reading my blog, that will forever change your life and your perception of reality? What if I told U that they will throw a huge fucking bomb in this house if I tell 2 much. Would any of U morons out there even care? Not one bit!!!!! I know this, U can think I’m just a stupid boob, but I know what I fucking know, B-R-O!!!!!!!!!! I once told y’all that if U suddenly out of nowhere, stare at a moving analogue second hand on a watch or clock or at a moving tape digital counter such as on your DVD player or whatever, U WILL C, upon occasion, that from the time U first look at it, time is not running normally by your perspective and reference point, as it seems 2 take 2 or even 3 seconds 4 it 2 move on. Stare at the bubble around U4 a real long time on a bright sunny day outside, it is a generated illusion. It will follow U throughout forever, round and round the 2 dimensional plane of the planet, as well as forever around and around the 3 dimensional expansion of the hypersphere.

The Flyers R playing and this is Y these diseased mother fucking twat sniffers R pouring this on tonight. They got their way with nearly 10000 points on their fixed Dow Jones today, AS I PREDICTED, ARM BUSTER GINA, 4 the week up at least 600 plus points, and by Friday make that up 3000. Illusion, Martino/Callio, Mary/Carter, even Goddess Scylla’s mother’s in initials. Then there is the ooops on TPB tapes sent 2 the US Library of Congress, I do love U Stacey, but how can U live with your miserable self after watching me now 4 over 120 centuries of misery and tears? I often wonder now about the title 2 your song, not just that my relative did carpentry work, but how the first 3 letters match your 21st century identity. Then the micro soft narrator pronounces your website just the way Mariena would pronounce your name, isn’t life here on Earth fascinating mister Nemoy? Now on top of that,. Gale force winds R making Chicky pussy out, I have 2 drive over 2 the pizzeria now and pick up the big boy from Guatemala, oh well, keep those powerful chain people happy, right John Gannon Henningsen Medical Center??????????? What year did that show start, oh SAR!!!! Well the huge Earthquake I have been speaking about is now right around the corner, watch out bastards that hate me so much, don’t get fucking buried alive Count Quentin Nicholas.

END, bwaby wuv Elmer Wabbit Sillyass Fwudd!!!!!!

No comments: