Monday, October 27, 2008

U MISUNDERSTOOD MY PRAYER REQUEST, OH MIGHTY 1

“U Misunderstood My Prayer Request, Oh Mighty 1”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995-AUDIO
Datfile:102708.758.55-----Beginning Transmission:


I started getting the road vroom vrooooooom varooom around an ago or more back around a quarter to five.

My inability 2 operate these machines is not allowing me 2 do anything MC, thus is not MY generation or your daddy’s Shatner automobile, term ember those ads right after your grad from HHS? What I said about being all alone is that no one is willing 2 ever show me how 2 do anything with this stupid technology and I AMNOT A SEKF STARTER, my brain is not freaking wired that way, hate me or whatever, but it just is not. I guess 2 copy what I now am about 2 show, requires membership in their silly club, (America On Line), as I cannot get the sheet 2 come up that I have a copy of from the funeral parlor, and I am not an AOL member, I do not have even tid bit amounts of money 2 just throw around, hate me 4 this if U want 2 my queen, but I cannot even afford 2 join your club. Maybe if the boss, John Corzine gives the $$$$ that is rightfully mine, I then can join, as that I do know how 2 do, as 4 proving my tragedy and “accident” around here, maybe y’all out there in wizard computer land know how, it will not work 4 me. This is what is printed on the sheet from the death house, not Somerdale on Harvard Avenue:
http://webmail.aol.com/39598/aol/en-us/Mail/PrintMessager.aspx For whatever Cong. And reason, it is not lighting up, oh yeah the lets play with the little jerk off alternation day of no underscore, as yesterday links and web addresses did light up, C, with a little rote, I learn, 4 now, let ,e just go ahead and die, as I would love 2 trade places with U Rufino my old friend, but would never think of asking U2 come back 2 this prison, I know UR now with SSJKK, much more than me trapped here in this miserable body 4 another nearly 23 interminable miserable stinking rotten years until June of 2031 when SSJKK plans 2 release me from this blue and yellow blues, hay, a new song idea perhaps, Library of WHATEVER???????? U sure could belt them out Bob, old pay. As 4 those ass hole DJ’s at KYW, if I fucked up like this and like the market report U falsely gave me a week ago Friday or last Friday, my short term memory sucks, it’s the thousands of years that R very clear, but I would B fired from my stinking work post if I screwed up half as much as U numbskulls do on the air with your stupid wrong ballgame events and Dow Jones reports, and then it makes me look and seem 2B the freaking idiot on line, and I am only telling what I hear on the fucking radio, last night some ass hole said the series was 2 and 2. And it was not, it was 1 and 3, do your homework butt wipes. Then go enjoy the parade in Philly, if not tonight, then very soon. Weeks ago I all ready was there and witnessed this event, also happy new year Delaware, and go buy a black cat in 4 days and teach him 2 meow the words Paula Weston over and over, like DUHH!! Spell checker thinks it can reinvent Refino’s name, screw U.

No, all of your secrets will B forever safe with me my teen queen, and hope U will forgive me 4 the print accident as well as the ranting on the blog B4 that as U know I never mean it when I act like a prick head, and as 4 my request on the blog about being alone, I am old and set in my ways, I love being alone. I hate being in this 65 place but U put me here first in a dream as mortals call it, and no as they also would say, 4 real. Take care of Rufino my teen queen, he was cut down in the prime of his life and I loved him as a brother, and he will B missed. Hopefully the powerful ones in the highlands of this great Guatemala will get their justice and vengeance, as I do not believe this was an accident, nor do I believe the 2 fires were not intentionally set, the one in egg Harbor city right next door 2 Roy Weiler’s place, and the other one that could have taken out Blueberry-town, New Jersey, USAESMWG.

THE END OF THIS TRANSMISSION will B just a moment away, but first: Remember all 4 now is on www.blogger.com/ and wo, it lit up on the word doc, oh well, I know the funeral home thing is real, the Photostatted page is sitting right here in front of me next 2 my keyboard, here in my bedroom at the Marhouse. I still say, I am so proud of U for all U have done, and now, please B with me, and Rufino, U were so determined MC to do that thing and never even cried when Dad hit U. He had wholloped me on occasion, and I fell down 14oo feet from atop of his great ESCLOFT as he calls it, in KRASSLEVILLE-OP-phase two reality.

KS, if I am next 2 get the ax, oh well, so did my RELATIVES up in Braintree, MAUSAESMWG, by their RELATIVE. Wow ain’t symbolism great. Yes please forgive my short PCN-GAWNUM discussion last night GREAT ALL MIGHTY TQ, I thought it was so fascinating when all 3 things matched up, Franklin and Huntington, and the DOI, if U ever do a show in Philly, C if U can get into Independence Mall and C where SH signed it, that is if U can, this is YI would not enjoy being a named recognized person, but am very glad MC that U enjoy it and got what U wanted.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: