Sunday, October 12, 2008

VICIOUS DEATH-SIEGE BY MILITUFORCESQUAT

“VICIOUS DEATHSIEGE BY MILITUFORCE SQUAT”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
Subtitles include TIMCAM, WEBCAM SOON, MORPRO-1995
Datfile: 101308.043.55-----BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Well ladies and gentlemen, the siege they put me under this weekend and especially yesterday, Sunday, especially on my final 4-midnight shift at my job, was an indescribable and totally freaking monstrous hell/Dogtown-OP. My website I am sure is gone as I could not afford 2 keep it up. My tax preparer screwed up and put the wrong check on the wrong box, it was not the Governor’s fault, and I owe the Governor of my state, the Honorable
John Corzine a major apology. It is just past one in the MOURNING whorening on Monday on this jinx-13th October month of Satan, what really can I expect. First, October sinks me every year, this will B no exception, both David Roth and myself were always totally wiped out and wrecked in October’s of many a freaking year, B4 Dave went the way of all flesh, now it is just me enjoying this trucking fantastic Richie Ryan party, Highlander, wow this is fun, hope it lasts forever. Wow. They wiped me out with vicious siege, even as I speak, night CHEMTRAILING IS OFF THE FREAKING DIAL. Go 2 these websites B4 all of your kids end up sick and dead: www.chemtrailcentral.com/ www.chembuster.com/ and there R many other great sites on the subject of this monstrous nightmare. Aerial siege was off the dial all freaking gay wrong today, cuz. Oh but do not get me on some of my rotten filthy diseased family, my story goes beyond what any of U mother truckers out there R willing and able 2 really believe, but I know that it’s all freaking true and accurate. The gods pity me. Who ever heard of a double homicide/suicide in the nineteen fifties, so Y not believe my family is capable of imposing horrors and evils unspeakable that is until I dare 2 speak them, literally, 4 crissake!!!!!!!!! All day long, Milituforce planes, private loud ones, chemtrailing, and all manor of their diseased persecutions by air, as well as major horrendous motorcycle attack all day long as well, and add 2 all of this many other tribulations and tumultuous bull kit, Mitch beach contest grass-mole of Mizz Graci 2-K. Yeah, the only son of a pistol who ever told the rider 2 go do it 2 himself, but with gals like Pamela A. I seriously doubt that this is what he resorts 2, in-between judging stupid contests on the boob tube. I am not trash talking, I am truth telling. I have been ripped off by experts, screwed over from January 2 December and from a 2 Z and 1-9 backward and forwards, off again, on again, and Finnegan Flannigan MCGUIRE of Tennessee Avenue in HELL. U think because my website is gone, that this is the end of things McG? UR living in a freaking dream world, Ol’ buddy!!!!!!!!!!!! U think UR God, well I have had major life alteration since this oh eight year, and know 4 as fact that UR not God, and I know who is GOD, so go screw yourself ya rotten grass mole bully. People that have flat lined amaze me. They don’t have a clue about dog squat. I have talked 2 many who have been clinically dead, none of any of U have clue point oh one about Whoopee G and her didly squat 5th dimensional McCoo Caroo, rottencran.!!! I laugh at this diseased and ignorant planet, in between vomit bouts. All around my job site, dirt bag dirt bikers abounded, as well as all sorts of whittle pain in the rectum nuances that R not even worth telling about, I won’t waste my time throwing the sound around, World Lab!!!!!!!! Eat me bite heads. A Mentally-Challenged child can C what the persecution was 4 today. They totally wiped out my Phillies baseball team, but guess what, U dug a freaking grave 4 your hurl swallowing selves, It went 2 and one in the last episode and then the Mariena Carlittia colored buddies of mine managed 2 end the crap with a nice finishing win so HA AND HA AND ICABOD CRANE WHO RIP OFFS LAUGH FACE!!! Wow, is the material world a symbol here or what, Amy arm breaker????? Tell your fiend friend CD that I will not ever forgive her messing with my Electroluv song in 1985 that I wrote about my precious lightning Goddess Diana Arteemis back in 1983, and copyrighted as well, thieves. Drown in the sea with your big ship, witch auto mechanic of whore-sleaze New Hitler J. A child knows that the market has bottomed, tomorrow it will gain 1200 points, and 4 the week B up between 3 and 5000, it always comes back as they have me 2 cheat with and persecute and endlessly harass, it has been going on now for 23 freaking butt wiping queers. I saw the Red and Whites win the WS so if U make a change this far in with current hyperspace, watch what happens 2 the surface of many sections of this pwanet Elmer Mud!!!!!! I know about physics and my name is not Marilyn, I do not have 2 listen 2U or your dumb sixties song that Brad made me endure at his pad over and over, that and that dumb ass Aquarius. I do not need 2 hear Donnas terrible version, god did that suck, I don’t care what your mom said, daughter. Retrace me all U want 2, I cannot stop U up in the damn futch. I do know without yet being Labber Zeejins, that ICPE’s R indeed QUANTITY-SENSITIVE. The directions of parallel events R fixed in stone, but so R amounts of energy. I can write the best nastiest truth all telling whittle bwog tonight Elmer, but I can never hope 2 match what U did 2 me yesterday all day long with actual trucking constant siege and hell, and attacks on my CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, WORLD COURT AT THE HAGUE. That does not mean however rapies and germiblows that I will not sit here at this freaking butt wiping computer and give it one major hell of a great ol’ college twy, bwaby-wuv FWUDD!!!!!!

Let me start by telling about some wonderful bible scriptures, argue with me all U want, but only atheists can argue with the bible, and I will hit hard now so faint at freaking heart, BEWARE and major caveat emptor!!!! The KJV of the Holy Words/the BIBLE, talk openly and without disguise or story telling, in Saint John’s great mysterious REVELATION of the END TIMES, which wemember Elmer, end is a word not weelwee understood that well my material world beings, AMY- GIRL. PITSY 1-5, in reiteration B4 going ahead any further with this discourse, means PORT-IN-THE-STORM-YEAR, 1,2,3,4, and my great parole and prison release, #5 in the mortal world year, in the month of June, in two thousand and thirty one. Pitsy #1 was 1969. Pitsy #2 was 1980. Pitsy #3 was 1994, and Pitsy #4 will B tow thousand and eleven. There is a solid rhythm in the mathematics behind this scale of years, that completes a full century of 100 years that range in between the year of my Mountainpen birth of 1954, and the year in the following century in two thousand and fifty four, and this has all been explained on quite a few prior blogging texts and won’t B reiterated on now due 2 lack of time. Oliver North was the Head of the NSA, or the National Security Agency when my GREAT TRIBULATION PERIOD all began in the month of August, the day B4 your birthday Amy, in the year of 1986. When he wasn’t scoring dope 4 his sex-retary 4 her weekend parties on our tax dollars, he was busy lying 2 the United States Congress and Senate and their various sub-committee’s that were investigating the Sandinista arms sales, or directly running the project of persecuting me and experimenting with Intentionally-Created-Parallel-Event or 4 short abbreviation, ICPE. Scriptures carefully say in the Revelation of Saint John the Divine, that “A man from the North” will start this entire so called end-times thing, and the great period of tribulation. Most religious fanatics believe that the hemisphere of the globe has 2B the one where life basically existed at the time these scriptures were penned by man under IAD or Influence And Domination, a future technology that I am not licensed 2 discuss in detail, but wow I wish that I could. I will B saying some more on this later, but limited 2 those that can break my code. If I stay within code, I am OK, Mr. King, OK? Well weird parking lots of Atlantic City, New Jersey not withstanding, let me move forward on pernt Mister Bunker. Life was in the Eastern hemisphere then and the north did mean Russia and this area, but life in the end times, is over here in the west, if this was not true, Y does the world economy catch Pneumonia when the United States economy catches a bad cold? We R the only real super world power now in this major period of tribulation. Believe anything else and UR a total moron. The north over here is Washington, 13, DC, and up 2 the ice and snow, as the majority of land is south all the way down 2 Brazil and islands beyond that until U reach the Antarctic. But beyond all of this, the man from the north if U understand some translation after being ASTRAL with MEMORY of it back in this waking world enough, the words MANFRUM and OLIVER R precisely the same thing, on the Astral Plane, so the MAN FROM THE NORTH was old Ollie himself, the head of the NSA, who started all of this with me back in the ‘86 year. When this all started after returning from that “Other Atlantic City” Harrah Sarah, in that 154 day interaction that all went down in about 7 hours, shades of another Rottencran Rip, huh? Well, it is symbolically interesting how Fergie/Sarah promoted Ocean Spray, back at a time when my amnesia proved disastrous 4 me, again, oh the haunts of the sixties, but aniwho, black file agency initials and all, 1986 was when indeed my Mountainpen existence was truly and totally 86ed, talk about symbolism 4 crissake cubed!!!!!! Yes, the bible speaks about Ollie North, as well as the last phase 4 being involved, or Saint John’s mentioning of the LAST TRUMP, oh and did we forget the MARK of the beast? We cannot ever forget how I am the target of this awful bastard jealous prick of Diana who hares me more than anyone else 4 having SSJKK in such a special way, I mean after all, this entire downline is one and the same thing with her upline world thought of ME. Much more can and could, AND WILL B said, just later on, as now there is only time 2 open up another topic that I feel the need 2 do.

Energy equals emotion when it is brought onto a more material world sense. There R many forms and types of energy. Light up a piece of paper with a match and this is a crude way of turning ass into energy, without all of the Einstein crap. But then there R m ore pure energies and we R only going 2 examine a human mental energy right now, EMOTION. U all know the feeling of feeling really bad, being oppressed and or depressed, even possibly suicidal if enough crap is happening negatively in your human world life on the physical plane of existence. Powerful feelings, B them negatively or positively oriented, R very real. Anyone who does not C this and get my drift is somewhere between an imbecile and Mister Spock on the Star Ship Enterprise. When U get the phone call that your only son was just killed in the war or in a car crash, U cannot feel positive energy being sucked tight out of the core of your very beingness, RU telling me that 4 a single butt wiping minute? When U learn that U just hit the lottery 4 millions of dollars, and your life is about 2 alter and your bills will now get paid, and UR telling me U do not feel a tidal wave swelling amount of some type of invisible but totally real positive type of energy literally radiating throughout your entire beingness? RU trucking serious? If U do not dig, then buy a freaking shovel man and get with it, BRO!!!!! B4I go on more now or later on human forms of energy and show U that we can play with this and experiment with things that U cannot possibly imagine until I tell U all about it later, let me just say this 4 right now, I’ll quickly interject this into the equation. Just how cool and big do U bastard filth that R doing this crap 2 me really feel, B real, UR putting one tiny little pathetic person into his grave, me against all of U and I’ve survived all U can throw at me now 4 a quarter century? Hay, face it cruds, if U won tonight and I am smashed into pieces and die forever, what have U jerk offs really honestly managed 2 accomplish, after-all wow, UR so mighty and great right, I mean U wiped out one little nobody, one pathetic Bancrofter, aren’t U all so mighty and huge and terrific, like, WOW!~!!~!!~!!~!!!!!!!!!! Finishing up with a tad bit more of scripture, I know 4 a fact that only one place exists in the entire bible that begins with 3 words that I believe Saint Peter is asking this question of my 61st grand father’s uncle Jesus. HOW MANY TIMES should we forgive someone? Well I know that he did not tell him that the answer is blowing in the pneumatic dimension, but let me tell U more about this. He specifically asked if the amount was 7. My RELATIVE answered him simply with no huge Einstein equations, simply telling Peter, that the answer 2 this is, 70 times 7. UR2 forgive your brother or any transgressor 490 times. Symbolically this means without number or limit, as HE forgives us if we R one of HIS, this infinite number of times, still HE said, 490 times, and I wish 2 explore and examine this a bit further. First if the zero in 70 times 7 is removed, we get the number of 49, and this when inverted becomes the number 94 and this in the twentieth century when the TRIBULATION PERIOD STARTED 4 ME, and perhaps the entire world if the great Doctor Harold Camping of Family Stations, Incorporated is correct, is the PORT IN THE STORM YEAR or PITSY-#3. Yes 1994 is my PITSY 3. Again add 11 to 1969 and 11 and 3 2 get from 1980 up to 1994, and then 11 and 3 and 3 or 17 plus 1994, and our progression in this mathematical cycle becomes the year of 2011. In the GAWNUM, or Gawky Gaukauk’s Numerological system, the first 2 digits of 49 become a PCN or PRIVATE-COSMICALLYCODED-NUMBER (PCN), of 495. This mighty black panther also known in the OP as LOTTERY-CAT, came 2 me in a powerful interaction just months after Scylla-Jehovah did, in the PITSY-#2 year of 1980, and meowed at me, saying over and over the word DIE, DIE, DIE. The lady that Gawky was with explained 2 me after I shockingly asked her Y her cat was telling me 2 DIE, that really, he was giving me the outcome 2 the Pennsylvania Lottery 4 the next evening back in my waking world realm, and that D-I-E was equivalent to 4-9-5, as D is letter #4 in the alphabet, and I is letter #9, and E is letter #5. She went onto tell ,e that Gawky sometimes gets the numbers perfectly in order, and on other times they R scrambled and inverted. So in order 2 guarantee a win, U must play the lottery straight-box, so that it wins as long as the digits match. The reason I learned much later 4 the order 2 not always B correct, is called the HYPERSPACE-EQUATION. Well, the curse on me and this family line was obviously forgiven, a little, in 1994, and this was indeed a port in the storm year 4 me. I suffered much less persecution in this year than all the years B4 and after, since the man from the NORTH. When Peter was querying Jesus about the laws of love and forgiveness, at least
Jesus did not tell him that love is 4 carpenters, all though, as U all should B aware, Jesus was by trade on this mortal world, indeed, a carpenter, and definitely believed in forgiveness and love. I cannot forgive my scum bag enemies, they have done just way 2 godsdamn much 2 me, perpetrating this much evil on me and expecting me 2 forgive, is beyond the flesh, and if I can forgive, it is in the spirit, but the flesh hates all of your mother trucking guts at light speed cubed!!!!!!!!!! So was this Y the most recent MC interaction had HOW MANY TIMES playing at the house? Who knows, I’d hate 2 guess wrong on things containing eternal values, wouldn’t U? If the answer is blowing my friends, in the wind, this house has enough wind blowing all around it 2 keep the magic 4 horsemen riding 4 a very long time, Demi Moore. Wow, even I must ask myself, how all of this can B real and literally happening 2 me, only I know that it is, I don’t deny reality, I accept it and then try to freaking move on!!!!!!

I could talk on 4 a damn year and a half lads and lassies and labbers, but crissake uncle J, it is 2:48 in the moUrning and Donna, I do not believe that the ‘morning light’ is gonna make on e damn thing get better later on. Oh well, who’s gonna argue with that dance fever boogie, those were the days my friend, but thank the gods they ended. Now if only I could attain the great coveted NIRVANA. Any non-existors out there wanna trade places with this existor? The problem here is that if UR answering me, I am never aware of it. How can I even B aware of anything that comes from a non-existor?

GOOGLE/YAHOO, SWIS, KSWL of 2300, this is all sworn oath and truth, so help me All Mighty Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle. End-Transmission.

No comments: