Friday, October 10, 2008

U GO SO FAR BEYOND MY TINY MIND, SSJKK

“U GO SO FAR BEYOND MY TINY MIND, SSJKK”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/1994-MORPRO
Datfile: 101008.604.85-------Beginning Transmission:


It is the middle of a Friday afternoon, and there R lots of nasty CHEMTRAILS, some low flying persecuting aerial harassment, lots of motorcycle and noise persecutions in general, and much more going on all around me. I was out with Dawn and Ann just past the noon hour taking them 2 Wal-Mart and a video store and a pharmacy and 2 the great locally known Kessler Hospital of Berryville/Hammonton so Dawn could pick up her xenon rays that she had done there, not really the rays, the photos that the lab is able 2 retrieve from a scanned patient using xenon radiation, or put simpler she picked up some X-Rays that she had done there, as she has a growth in her back that needs removal. Hopefully her Egg Harbor relatives will not B coming over 2 the Marhouse later, but they may B and I will B in my room. They R known druggies and dealers, in Egg Harbor and well known by all of the Egg Harbor City and Atlantic County Police Force and Detectives I’m quite sure. If they do come over 4 a visit, my room will B locked with me inside. The 14 year old girl is more dangerous and every bit as physically strong as Amazon Dawnie Terra-BULL, and on top of that, she is an expert in karate and kung fu. She could terminate my in 3 seconds flat and I am very scared, so help me Queen Mariah, I know U hear me. In fact, OH MIGHTY ONE, out of the blue, Ann Silva had a hankering 4 a chicken/mashed potato meal at the local Hammonton Kentucky Fried Chicken place that we rarely if ever go 2. She was in the same strange bizarre mood that her daughter has been in all week long. She was really acting out there as though she was under the influence of a major drug which she never would take an ounce of pure sugar without medical say so from her doctor down in Pomona, NJUSAESMWG by the Jimmie Leeds Road Sike-Atlanticare Hospital. Still, the mood was such that U could cut it with a knife, and there was absolutely no mistaking it, Dawn has been this way 4 more than a week, and has a 3 straight dirty-urine test from her Tennessee Avenue meeting place, and no one knows Y, and she is scared of being sent back 2 rehab or even worse, 2 complete a 5 year prison sentence. The other night her hubby from Guatemala, Chicky, was trash talking real bad about her mother, and Dawn slammed him a powerful punch. I did not witness this and cannot testify to witnessing this argument and brawl that resulted, only that these nasty fights R a constantly occurring 2 or 3 times per week dependable event, it rurally is horrible. I feel 4 all of them, but even more, I feel 4 myself, as I have gotten through really no fault of my own, into a monstrous and horrendous situation from which I fear escape is forever impossible. That powerful teenager could come over and knock my door off its hinges as easily as I could smash through a piece of paper, and no Chuck Norris is here 2 protect me from perhaps becoming a raped victim again, it has happened 2 me over and over again, and the authorities have the blatant fucking gall 2 laugh at me and not give one single ass damn shit about me or my civil rights. How did that security guard at the John Fitzgerald Kennedy Stratford Division Hospital back in 1997, or early in January of 1998, after Paula the Manwich witch Queen of Kings, King, did whatever she did 2 my mother that put her in that awful place 2 begin with, but how did he know that I was trying 2 dial 911 from a payphone, there is no way this could have come up on some security board that would B at his station in that hospital, even the all mighty eaves dropping to our pillow talk CIA/NSA does not have both the technology 2 pull that one off as well as INSYANTLY B down at where the phones were knocking on the glass outside where indeed I was telephoning 4 help after being mistreated major big time 4 doing absolutely nothing wrong while visiting my poor dying mother there at this horrific shitty hospital that sent us a million dollars of medical bills after never ever learning what was happening 2 her, straight out of and beyond the television show on the DISCOVERY HEALTH CHANNEL, called MYSTERY DIAGNOSIS. No wonder Brit’s granddaddy was so scared of me that he bolted out of my Gibbsboro home at warp 7 Boston Shatner. Jeese-Louise Emmie-Louise Ciaconi U luscious arm breaker, I would say GIVE ME A BREAK, but that would B way 2 dangerous, I can only imagine how much stronger UR today after viewing your CHERISH VIDEO, Christ All Mighty. U would have busted my arm B4 we even found that desk to wrestle on U were so anxious 2 throw me down when I was 18 and U were 14, U powerful luscious blond. Anyway, back 2 Ann’s strange mood. She insisted on going into Kentucky Fried, and we all did, Dawn, her, and myself. A large unmissable photo of Mariah Carey is right there, as she is doing some charitable work, as she is so well known 4 doing, the media referred 2 her as Caring-Carey back in the early nineties 4 something she did in New york City regarding that subway incident that made all the big news of those times. U really R the most wonderful person on this Earth Mariah, and I promise U that whatever U tell me, I will obey without question, UR always the Queen and U rule this great empire. I am just your meek lowly servant who will always care about U and love U in my own very special way.

As 4 Chicky, I heard the following day when I got up which was yesterday THURSDAY, the special day of the week and MC and I know Y it is special, but I was told that Dawn hit him so hard that he lost his vision and swayed around like a tipsy sailor B4 collapsing 2 the floor. I do not think he has fully recovered yet, and when I saw 2 cops at the pizzeria today during the errands we were just out on, I thought maybe he had collapsed in there. As I said, I witnessed nothing, and can say nothing. But then, if I witnessed 10 people getting brutally shot 2 death, no one would listen 2 me or believe me, I am just a psychotic deranged mad man lunatic, what do I know? Please my Queen, do not make me stay here in a place worse than prison when I never in my life did one thing against the law or that deserves this wicked vicious punishment. I know U understand this sort of thing, and were able 2 get passed it, please help me. PLEASE.
GOOGLE AND SWIS AND WORLD LAB, THIS IS ALL COPYRTIGHT 2008, MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN, and is the truth and the entire truth with no additions and no omissions 2 this truth, so help me All Mighty GOD, as U would say ion Earth’s mortal world, SO HELP ME ALL MIGHTY SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, or her thought wave, the exact one that downlined into all of this and all of us.

IN HER NAME, WON’T SOME SON OF A FUCKING BITCH HELP ME, PLEASE.
AM I REALLY IN ETERNAL HELL WITH NO INFINITE ESCAPE? What have I done 2 deserve all of this fucking hell and craziness, just tell me fucking what I ever did in the name of the all mighty Lordess, or SAR/AH??????? If I had known and remembered U on Tennessee Avenue in the sixties, I’d never ever have let U go my endless All Powerful and beyond exquisite TEEN-QUEEN!!!!!!! Y have U put me in this nightmare 65-MH?????????? YYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????? END TRAN:

No comments: