Monday, October 27, 2008

SHORT BLOG 23, APPROPRIATELY NAMED

“SHORT BLOG 23, APPROPRIATELY NAMED”
Blah and blab and blah on October 27th at
8:17 PM, 2008 AD, ‘in the name of our Sar’
BEGINNING:


I predict a huge major blow out and major scoring 4 ALEE, I have no idea as of yet what is happening in the physical world around me with the market and the game, but the magnetics and this day, R extremely fucking major bad, and I do not C the DJIA not being up in 4 digits and the Phil’s cutting their lead to a 3 and 2, but I all ready know it will not matter whether they celebrate tonight or the next one or all the way at game 7, as I all ready have seen it Charity Trask Pansy Faye. And no, I do “not let things like this phase me, not at all”.

This has been putrid. Also, there is no way I did not die and go 2 hell long ago, no real world can have this kind of shit being happening and going down all around me like this, they will not allow me 2 learn the computer, and all I can do is blog. I have lost my website as U know, as well as one of the 2 sites I used 2 blog on, Mindsay, and if someone wants 2 gobble up MF domain, B my guest, none of this can B real, it is just 2 far fucking fetched, CU soon, GINA when I am later saying, told U big arm breaker U!!!!!!!!! Yes Billy Harner, whatever Sally is saying, well,. That’s entirely your business and your pal Rob Fartley’s business, the used car Fair Deal Dan of Munsterville-Collingswood. I only what I am saying, so screw Sally. All of U have stabbed in my ass hile, and U can all go straight into a lake of non quenchable fire and brimstone. Recording artists, what do U checkout liners C the truck in them???????

I actually logged onto the Church of Satan and made a deal with Apollo Lucifer and said if he will stop this monstrous evil fucking curse on me, I will give up my infinite eternal love for Scylla, now does this tell any of my Blogaud the mood I am in, game 6 or 7, but it WILL happen, I have seen the parade, fuck all of U doubters!!!!!!!!!!!

Google engine and Yahoo, Satellite World Interconnect System, and King-Soifer World-Labs of tomorrow, this is my declaration and proclamation. It is truth, and no part of a lie exists in these truths. Soon, we will tell the story of Y SSJKK hates lies, it is purely a hyperspace game of limited quantity randomization, and if I start tonight, I may as well just stick a hunting rifle in my mouth and pull the trigger, either that or try 2 convince y’all that Gideon Blake is in a better place with his children of late. Copyright Mark Mohr/Michael mountainpen, FULL EVIL, HERE WE BUM CUM SCUM!!!!!!!

END TRANNY, YE OLD GRANNY, YAR!!!!!!!

No comments: