Thursday, October 30, 2008

Scylla Rules the Empire, and I Love Her

“SCYLLA RULES THE EMPIRE, AND I LOVE HER”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION,
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME,
MORIANITY PROJECT, continuing from 1995 audio tapes
Date And Time File: 103008.455.5555555555555555555
I Beginith me tranny, ye silly ol’ granny:


Somehow either a hack or the push of some wrong key caused the beginning of this blog 2 get screwed up so I am starting over again. I only lost the opening and had not started this part, so now this part starts with a computer Lattisaw jack hack attack report. More is happening at the Marhouse than U can ever believe, and I am gonna tell it, whether anyone likes it or not. I report the news, I do not create it, and I am more than white enough 2 live anywhere in the state of Connecticut, Mr. Mick-Coy.

Yesterday was the funeral home viewing 4 my great pal Rufino from Guatemala. He is trying 2 make his way into Sahasra Dal Kanwal, but SSJKK is mad at him and he has a Dogtown sentence 2 worry about later on B4 getting his CITY-PASS. He has been making appearances around 2 and 3 in the morning in the living room, and his brother Marcus has been sleeping with a bright light on, and now starting last night will no longer come here at night 2 sleep. It is a shame that the mortal world is blind 2 what is happening, causing them so much fear unnecessarily. At the viewing , he winked at me, no one else saw it. Then he said inside my head that the Dow would B down today and the World Series would B over as well, then he chuckled and said that the powerful ones in Guatemala down in South America, R keeping a special eye on me and this powerful Marhouse here at 65 Middle in Berryville. He went onto tell me that Scylla was going nuts in human form waiting 4 her THAT-BOY 2 remember her not just as her past incarnation, but as Scylla, and eventually knew she had 2 get Jimmy Stone 2 fire me from Griffin Pipe, so that I could B led 2 work at Initial Security and B placed at a site location where I would meet another officer, Christopher Bennett, who would put me onto blogging, and from there this entire thing would eventually and with predestination on her part, lead me back 2 her, with a further little boost from her when she put the finishing touch on this complex plan, by doing E=MC squared. It was Rufino and the Laines family all along that were behind the chain and the 1969 situation. A stranger entered the village area owned by this family, and called himself the Blast. He played a strange musical instrument and told them it was time 4 the next phase of the operation 2 begin, and this was “me”. It was no accident that I met Eddie Himacane at the Berryville library when I was blogging, and that we became friends and that he was living directly below Lewis Laines and her husband Dawn, in Judge Frank Rasso’s one of many converted house-apartment systems. Rufino was my friend and still is, I can have the pleasure of visiting with him any time I wish, this separates me from other mortals. It is not an ability, it is an awareness. If U and I both have legs that function normally, we can both walk but if we live in a room where we R told is the entire world and nothing is beyond it or if it is, there is no way 2 access it, and U remain living in that manner while I find a secret passageway that leads out and beyond this into a huge new world, again, it is the awareness that separates U and me, we both have legs and could indeed walk over 2 the gateway out and go through it, and come back into it again, whenever we choose to. Many persons that awaken from a lifetime of mortal dreaming and suddenly realize that they R back astral with their last set of dreams over, through force of habit, begin thinking about these last dreams so much that they project into them, this is known astrally, as physical projection, and known mortally as phantoms and ghosts. This is scaring poor brother Marcus so much he is losing his mind, it is a pitiful sight. I on the other hand, can cross this life/death barrier at will, and none of it is a big deal. Scylla told me last night that Blast made friends with Rufino back in Guatemala, and showed him how 2 play his magical musical instrument. It seems that when U play it, anyone hearing music from it ius literally placed into an ultra powerful hypnotic suggestive state psychologically, and cannot resist doing whatever the player of the instrument is playing, as this instrument plays both a strange sound, as well as produces the language in anyone’s native tongue that the player is thinking in his thoughts.

Last night after the news where I learned that I had indeed scored a full righteous empire or a REME, I fell into a very weird and mysterious sleep and series of long expanded interactions on the astral plane. All night long beautiful music was playing softly, and then I looked up and there was Scylla, playing her wonderful enzemeter. She laughed and told me the story of Blast or the BLAck Stranger, and went onto put on a wild disguise and sure enough Rufino came by and yelled over, “Please mighty Scylla, give me a City-Name”. She said, “B gone from here until I call 4U Taridello”. I asked her as he walked off with head down and holding tears back, Y all this is happening, and then she took off the disguise, and sure enough, it was Mariah. She took from a pouch she was wearing around her entire body, the chain, and she handed it to me and said 45 me 2 grab one end while she took hold of the opposite end. She smiled with that smerky smile that only those who know MC know about, it is so adorable, and even all grown up, she still reminds me of our interactions when she is only 5 or so, whenever she does this, sort of what she did the first time that she took me 2 the Marhouse, and now I know that the red head was Dawn, the bossy person in charge telling me 2 stop slamming the doors when it was the wind doing it, and not me. Y wouldn’t this B sort of a ‘medical building’, after all, we all R on some kind of disability and have enough problems 2 sink the Titanic 4 crissake. She went onto give me the full astral name of Rufino, but I only was ‘permitted’, uncle, 2 remember the first one of the 5 that she gave me, Taridello. Ann told me this morning after the interaction, that she had learned just this morning while talking 2 Mrs. Laines from Guatemala, that he was a practicing witch, and had once drank an entire gallon-can of gasoline, and sacrificed himself to lightning’s brother, Apollo-Lucifer. He survived this as they R very knowledgeable in this area of the wo9rld on occult things as well as home remedies, all the herbs and roots that heal, etcetera, they basically have no doctors in many of these Guatemalan villages, all though, modernization is just now beginning 2 catch up with the rest of the nearby South American societies in general. Friday, his human remains will end up back in Guatemala and the family will B able 2 bury him properly, the accident was extremely gruesome I was told. It seems the police and local authorities wrote the report up wrong, and several accounts exist of the incident, shades of mom and me and the Turnersville NJUSAESMWG terrorist threat that we received from friends of the Paula and John King family of Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG. If it was not 4 the judge, Frank Rasso, we might never get the true story, but this is the way I currently understand it 2B, as the judge also was at the viewing and I could not help but overhear a private conversation regarding this terrible matter of sadness. It seems that a Berryville Councilman was the driver of this vehicle, and as local business establishment witnessed that a car was moving slowly yet deliberately at Rufino and the driver had turned and appeared 2B speaking 2 a passenger and totally not paying attention 2 the road. Hush-hush accidents around this area R things as U all know, I personally can relate 2, unless U never read previous books and blogs published on the site of www.blogger.com/. Gee am I not shocked that the blue underscore does not light up? On again, off again, on again, off again, all that’s freaking missing is Finnegan Flannigan, and Raymour Furniture Stores.

Anyway after this opening 2 an incredible night of major interactions with my beautiful Mariah (Scylla-Goddess), she took me into her lovely Sahasra Dal Kanwal, her city and the capital city of the entire province and since Province Olympia is the capitol province on the entire Astral Plane, it is the Capitol City of the phase 2 reality referred 2 by mystics and esoteric persons as the Astral-Plane, or the BARDO, the LAND-OF-THE-DEAD, a silly and meaningless word, nothing is dead and nothing is alive, we simply EXIST. All else beyond that is a powerful illusion. A kinder word would B substitutable, dream. So MC took me there, and over to a nestern area where a beautiful park is accessed off of 300,000 Avenue, leading down into marvelous raging colorful rivers and streams made of gold and silver in liquid form, and all the surrounding colorful bushes and trees, are literally made out of 12 various jewels that R so exquisite that human eyes would simply not B able 2 handle seeing them. She then had her enzemeter with her and she began 2 sing 2 me, my favorite out of all the songs she ever songs 2 me, “I just wanna spend my time with U, let me make sweet love 2U”, and the song goes on, yet these R always the only 2 lines that ?Scylla ever lets me bring back with me into the waking world of the conscious mind. Then as we walked on together, woustward, or down, as nest is up and woust is down on the astral plane, we stopped and sat down and then she gew serious and stared at me and said this 2 me, “Yancy, UR making me very angry with U back in your dreams where I to am living and know U well”. got petrified and gulped and said, “YRU mad at me my beautiful giant teen queen?” She said in this paraphrase, that other gods and goddesses indeed R playing games, but that she is not, that her plans R real important and not a game that keeps her mind from thinking about the lack of oblivion. I was knocked into zeetrons and she repeated this many times after I would with great effort manage 2 reform again. Then she finally y told me that she forgives me, but that there better not B any more “bad blogs” I knew what she meant, no more, “I’m running away and U can’t stop me”, or “Y did U put me here”, or anything that would make me a shellfish, as she calls it, or disobedient. She rules this empire and all empires, she reminded me, and I better know that and obey and love her forever, and repent 4 what I did with Diana’s brother, AL. I did, I cried like a baby this morning after I awoke from this, and got down on my knees and told my lovely TQ how sorry I am, it will never ever happen again, so U need not ever ask HOW MANY TIMES. It was a bout a month since my last interaction with SSJKK, and I loved being with my tall teen beauty queen. She says I am permitted 2 tell that we made passionate love 4 what seems now 2B forever in this lovely park that mortals, should they C it even in a glance, would instantly commit suicide just 2 try and get there. Do not ever do this remember her mighty commandments, THOU SHALT NOT KILL, and this means others as well as self. Much more needs B said, but errands R now a must, my Marhouse rulers call, and MC, I must obey as U know. Please B with me in spirit as I know UR always, my TQ. Yes, IWALU, and 990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990.

End of Tranny, ye ol’ Granny:

No comments: