Monday, October 13, 2008

short blog 20

“Short-Blog-20”
The Epitome of Harassment, Internet Version
Includes many subtitles such as The Millionth
Council And Me, Webcam-coming soon, and
Morianity-Project-continuing from Audio 1995, ETC.
DATFILE: 101308.602.5555555555555


I am under a continuing death siege from this evil twat inhaling MILI-2-FORCE, or the WOMO, BRIGGER MICK-SCUM, LAMBRIGGER CULT of the Olympian Province on the phase-2-reality some MW’ers refer 2 as the Astral-Plane. CHEMTRAILIG all over HAMMONTON, NEW HITLER JERSEY, is beyond incredulous, and monstrous, and poor Ann Silva, an already very ill human is literally sick and could eventually die and B murdered from this vicious and wicked poisonous dog puke. Planes R also all over, this trucking evil NAFAC 177th tactical King, an extremely covert ops USAF system that secretly investigates any UNIDENTIFIED objects flying just above the level of the treetops in the state of Slew Jerksey. Well it only is a matter of time, and last week 4 complex reasons, PC did not kick in or CAT-COMNMAND, the ability 4 me 2 score in the feminine world is what I am discussing, not that I am the least bit interested in this, or in any of them. Still it worries an enemy that has a major VESTED INTEREST IN MY NEVER BEING ABLE 2 HAVE ONE TINY BIT OF HAPPINESS, as the parallel event to this event is quite disastrous 2 their wicked and MAC Dow Jones stock market system that is located at Broad and Wall in the NY squared. Both in the Shop Rite and the Wal-Mart across the street, many delicious young kitty cats were big time flirting with me, and I just ignored them, sorry, U have no idea, any of U, what ?UR messing and playing with, and of the global importance and absolute power that lies beyond and around all of it and all of me.

‘How Many Times’ however, will I do this? What if one day, I flirt right back with these slutty things, and end up with one of them. U will think the low 8’s were prosp0erity times, try the high twos, not tows on 4 size, Stacey Lat-Jack Hacker-Attacker!!!!!! Keep playing with me mother truckers, just keep it up. Just go ahead, one day soon I will simply decide 2 bury all of U and your evil rug empire, old ugly dude. Once it’s done, as we all know, this ain’t a science fiction show, this is the real life of Mo0untainpenm and it is far from being some joke or junk made up in the deluded mind of a freaking mad-man. Once I say OK 2 one of these giant bitches like any of the 4 today that I could have had in a heart bear should I have tried 2 pursue it, it is all over, BRO. End tranny, old granny!!!!

No comments: