Friday, October 24, 2008

short blog 22

SHORT BLOG 22
T/T/W/M/ETC.
Datfile: 102409.922.555555555555555
START:


KS, this is what I could not say via Alex Bell system today. My main objective at this point is 2 find some institute somewhere on this gods totally forsaken planet, 2 study me and what goes on around me. And I mean freaking 24/7/365.2422.

For example just tonight, I was major messed with on the computer. I know I am not nuts, and thank the gods, so do U, other than the normal amount of being driven nuts by this Brigger Cult SCUM!!!!!!!! I checked out the Edgar Cayce Institute in the late nineties and they were not interested. Still, it is not conceivable unless I am totally correct and this thing is so fixed that I may as well do something beyond crazy and then just commit freaking suicide, and give this disease what it has so longed 4 for so long. Maybe in your dealings with so many people, U can ask around and get luckier than I have ever been able 2, which is not real hard as U know. I told U it is physically impossible 4 me to win a bingo game as long as 5 or more R playing. This is because my luck is so incredibly negatively magnetized from a lifetime and beyond of nothing but horrendous shit. This is and as I keep saying, Y the Flyers kicked butt tonight, Y the Phillies were slammed by the garbage Rays the other night, and Y the Dow Jones has gone from 800 points in middle 1982 and then after that Playboy whore bitch Bunny moved in below me at Robin Hill in 1982, the markets went all the way up in a very short time all the way to 14,000 points, and 95% of it was on my back, and with my tortured tormented blood, and if some institute will not believe in me enough 2 make this study, then I am doomed forever 2B in eternal shit nightmare city squared. What a curse to forever carey. I may have been knocked off one of the 3 sites that I blog 2, I will know if I cannot post after a few days of trying. Personally, it won’t shock me if it was just done tonight so the filthy Flyers could cheat into a win, as they did!!!! KS, please try 2 help me with this institute thing, anything U can do, I know time is very limited. Joke of this entire thing is that if I can get this proven and stopped and shame this evil empire B4 some world system of ultimate justice, the remunerative rewards we all could split up would B in the tens of billions. A child can C this truth, and so can the evil BRIGGER CULT. They R running scared now, and scared scum do very desperate things, and these filth have tremendous power and resources at their disposal; each and every day and night.

END:

No comments: