Friday, November 7, 2008

short blog B1, TEOHIV

SHORT BLOG B1, TEOHIV
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
ALL OTHER PREVIOULSY LISTED
SUBTITLES ALSO APPLY, AND NOW
ADD ETERNAL DEATH SIEGE FROM
LUCIFER-OTAMM-SCUM
Datfile: 110708.627.5555555555
begin me tranny ye hacked ol’ granny:
Ffrfffffffffffjgjgiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


AMERICAN CIVIL RIGHTS UNIONS, IF U KEEP IGNORING THIS, U ALL WILL B TAKEN 2 ALL OF THE VARIOUS COURTS. I AM EXPERIENCING MAJOR HACKING AND THIS IS TWICE ON THIS MACHINE SINCE JUST PAST 3 pm, FIRST THE BLOG VANISHESDS INTO THE SMOKE AND MIRRORS OF THE EXPOSED MAGICIAN HAT SYSTEMS MISTER Lasko, and then the funny slanty print starts WITH NO RHYME NOR REASON, And the gods know what else these evil filth bags R planning 2 do 2 me until I grow testacles and take my passport and get the heck out of here at the speed of light squared.

A white dirt ball helicopter is dogging me everywhere Dawn is asking me 2 take her, and this has been going on since earlier in the week when it made a low and direct zenithing pass right over my vehicle at Judge Frank Raso’s driveway on the White Horse Pike, where else, in Berryville, New Jersey, where else, or [perhaps said much better, SOSO-DDSS. Dawn sees All this also but is in her own world and THEY, the MC knows this. This is all ICPE persecution 4 the evil endless trilogy U hear me mention over and over and of which I am every bit an d more so as sick of and sick of talking about, as UR and as UR of hearing and reading all of these complaints against my civil and constitutional rights.

If the senators and Congressmen and Atlantic county Prosecutors will not do anything ever 2 stop this persecution of ME, an INNOCENT VICTIM of their evil siege and harassment, it is misfeasance and malfeasance, and someday these offices and officials can all B named in a joint law suit along with those finally caught doing all of this 2 me 2 get their evil fixed Dow to climb forever higher and higher, and their evil Flyers 2 forever win and win and win, all by cheating and injuring me and my pathetic life.

OFFICIAL DYING MANS UTTERANCE AND DECLARATION:

MY BLOOD IS ON THE HANDS OF ALL OFFICIALS THAT MY MOTHER AND I HAVE EVER COMPLAINED 2, AND THE MURDERING MONSTERS INVOLVED OR THE ONES THAT WE KNOW ABOUT PRESENTLY R AS FOLLOWS AND ALL OF MY BLOGAUD KNOW THEIR FULL NAMES AND IDENTITIES: TRUMP, SUMMER, MARTINO, CALLIO, MCGUIRE, SNYDER, SCHAU, MILITUFORCE-OR THE US MILITARY AND COVERT GOVERNMENT AGENCIES OF BLACK SECRET WET WORKS OPERATIONS. There also R plenty of other not so top end field men/women involved in my quarter freaking century persecution.

U will C horrific storms and wildfires, as well as Earthquakes and volcanoes and natural disasters coming 2 all of U& diseased filth, right around the corner now, so B forewarned, sicko garbage swallowers!!!!!!!

Google and Swis and KSWL, this is all Copyrighted Michael Wayne Mountainpen in the year of 2008.

End of this persecuted miserable transmission that makes the WW11 Holocaust look like a campfire girls party in contrast!!!!!!

Thank U4 all U have done my great queen, but possibly, could U try now and protect me a bit from all of these diseased and twisted evil enemies that U say that U control and rule over, U RULE QUEEN MC, I know this, PLEASE HELP YOUR (THAT-BOY), PLEASE.

No comments: