Wednesday, November 19, 2008

chicky is drunk again, back 2 back

“Chicky is drunk again, back 2 back”
Etcetera, time is an illusion so who gives a?
Granny, tranny, etcetera****************


In my 54 years as Mountainpen, I have seen 2 Trinitrails, once here, and once as U all would say, in the dream-world. This is important in ways not necessary for me to further elaborate on right now at Jane Diurtweeds at night. I will B mentioning atmospheric things, and reminding Y’all about ‘muscles-ED’ at my job, a night boss, who shared with me 2 major things, working as a guard overseas, as well as flying anything higher than tree top level, especially, flying yourself, but this is not important right now Joe and Andy. I would have made a wager of up to 900 million USD that Chicky would not B drunk again tonight after the disaster of last night. I could go on about how he fell flat down hitting his head hard on the kitchen floor, I thought he was dead, but he is not, and I could go on telling this evil world how poor Ann Silva, all ready ill with HIV positive problems, is getting sicker and dying B4 my eyes, yet while big Dawn was in Rehab until Paula King Eve, the 11th of July, she was growing stronger and getting better. This house is killing the both of us, I do not care, I am not one bit scared 2 die, but I think the New Jersey state system totally sucks. I told Atlanticare how bad this all is, and all I ever get is ignored and basically abused through being ignored, 2 quote my murdered pal, David Roth. I am totally shocked that the Dow has dropped, as this house will indeed B where
Ann Silva and Mark Mohr will meet with Morty Mortino, the Hebrew death angel. I knew when Paula struck, AGAIN, on her famous eve-date, that I was doomed, but I never had clue oh point one trillionth what was really happening, and if I am correct, I could have the shuttle astronauts take me far beyond the moon and it would do me no good, this is truth and this is how powerful indeed, as Goddess says it, that this KING TAWF is. So who is King Tawf? If U do not know, UR not meant 2 know, as UR a casual reader of these blogs. If U do in fact know, then U know, and some of UI will bet a trillion smacks know 4 sure what I am just coming 2C, in fact it is Y my mother was slowly murdered, and Y they have gunned 4 my grave now since the death of Sarah J-Cigar Karge. I was in a very light sleep at 10:20 this evening and boom, there I am again 4 a third time, staring out at the Trinitrail all lit up by the moon in this grocery store that I believe is a SHOP-RITE, Paula Latin King and TAWF only knows, I do not know how large this chain is, and how far away from my town it extends, now Sam Walton is another story, and then ,so is Haddonwood that they were going 2 buy, Gerard Styles. So now, I have seen this Trinitrail 3 times, twice within a few days, and once back in middle December of 1969. There was a small chem attack this afternoon along with a few planes that all came out of nowhere while I was playing roulette outside the Wal-Mart parking lot in town, while Ann and daut Dawn were inside shopping. Duri9ng this time, all systems were failing, as I knew they would, this has all been discussed on many prior clickity clackity blogging texts. I want and need 2 tell many things, some strange thing happened 2 Dawn while asleep not long back. I do not like strange things, I am sick and tired of living in the Twilight Zone. While I was asleep, the FBI guys were still interrogating me in the back office and insisted I stole some vegetables. I forgot 2 tell U that the first time this occurred, I awoke and went into work, and some one dumped a truck load of vegetables all over the place and there was no explanation 4 this, no one knew from what or where any of this had come from. The agents reminded me of how any time they wanted me, they could take me back 2 this interrogation place in the store, or, back to the building in Atlantic City, and if U remember, I told my Blogaud how I was abducted out of my normal sleep at work at Griffin Pipe in early 2003, and was riding a bus from State College, Pennsylvania, and ended up at the inlet in a building near Genlow’s place. This is where the lovely Shannon Doherty kicked my car and broke it, in the interaction 2 follow a few years later and now, a few years ago. These agents told me if I dared 2, walk out of the store and look up at the Trinitrail and holler out the name PAULA KING over and over and C what happens, and then they all burst out laughing as I left the cubicle area that they all had me in against my will. I defiantly did just that, and within seconds, the trail began 2 fall lower and come at me, and engulfed me, literally swallowing me up. I found myself back in McGuire’s car with Paula, and she told me that this never happened in waking world reality, he only talked 2 me and drilled me like he did later up in 1997, in February in his crummy bar on Tennessee Avenue when I came in looking 4 Sarah Karge, 101 years after she was born in Trenton, New Jersey, near the famous publishing house by the police station. She then raped me again and told me to chill out, that she has been my wife forever, and that we have 2 lovely daughters together. I told her ?I know about the computer genius, and not any others, and then she blew my mother trucking mind with how Jesus was born on Earth ion the same way as our first daughter, and that she influenced the mind of Dan Brown 2 make up the story of the Masonic Order so as 2 get things started that would eventually lead me into what I know must know. She re-explained how UFO researchers endlessly look into the unknown mysteries of Y abductees R always being examined medically and on often times they also R sexually encountered with. She went on explaining mortal mans 5 dimensional Exploratron reality is the other side of a coin of astrallity. When we dream and R not on the Astral Plane, we become an Exploratron, and R free 2 move about all 5 dimensions, time, space, and Transdimensional hyperspace, or other universes in the multiverse. Then she dropped the plutonium enriched nuke bomb right on my skull, and I awoke with Dawn coming into my room asking me if I could go and pick up Chicky. It took me a short while 2 get back into this world after what she said, and I know that without saying it, some of U know, I just know it, call me a psychic in overdrive but when UR2 attached 2 a situation, sometimes the forest and the trees blur together, but some of U knew the wild secret all along. When I got oriented enough 2 safely drive, Billy Mahoney was back again, right back at me in my face. Atlanticare and no one else can or will ever help me, there is 2 much behind this, they know the entire world is hanging in a strange balance right now, as any normal IQ person following these blogs closely 4 even one full year now knows it with 100% certainty. When Jim Burr came along in 1973 and we met at the Professional Careers Institute of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USAESMWG, I knew my life was on a scale that went far beyond the stars. One day he told me 2 apply for a cook assistant’s job in Haddonfield, New Jersey, on Kings Highway, just one block south of the High Speed Line Patco Train Station, where I met miss Camel Moldower or however she spells her name. This was the hostess of the Diner near the Teck Bay School come 2 Earth, then called Ellisburg Shopping Center Circle. She had a desire 2 become a recording star as did Jim Stafford down the road a ways, and a year or two later, and both of them made it big, 4 those days. This cook knew her also and she and mom and other friends all knew each other through a mutual dude in the Single Parents Society, that was also placed on the mortal world 4 a major reason pertaining 2 the future century of today. After leaving the interview, the front door 2 the cook’s office was being repaired by ‘carpenters’ and the co0ok asked me if I would mind climbing down a ladder 2 the ground and go out the back way. I did not care, and was glad 2, I only wanted 2 get out of there, as I did not like this guy, and I knew the job would suck, and B way 2 hot a place 4 me 2 work in, I detest hot places and heat. This is Y when I am out, our nearest star, SOL, loves 2 mess with me. He can make a car 100 degrees in the dead of winter. Just today at Wal-Mart he did this, and on many occasions, he is a real smart ass. Stars in the sky R highly advanced life forms, as really on the astral plane they R heavily populated mega-cities of interaction that transform down into nuclear fusion reactions than convert the element of hydrogen into the element of helium on the mortal physical plane worlds. When I got into the car, and it was exposed all day in the bright sun, it was very cold and nice, I love the icy cold. But as soon as I played some roulette and Dawn and Ann had been inside the store twenty minutes or so, the temperature was burning hot. Anyway, I start 2 use the ladder and these 3 girls somewhere around age 20 years were hanging on it and acting stupid, and messing with me so I could not just climb down, they remained right there and were intentionally in my way messing with me. I took one wild leap off the top and thought I would fall hard onto the ground, but I came down at about a quarter of the speed that would B normal 4 one-G. The girls were amazed and one kept saying, I am superman. I am not superman, I am a piece of garbage. I do not know Y forces around me do these things, or I did not know, until just past ten tonight. Now I am sitting here mind blown, and I will not lie, quite worried. Exploratronics has been mentioned and talked about a bit here and there by me on these 5 long winded blogs on www.blogger.com/ but now, it looks as though it always WAS all about Exploratronics. This is the answer to any and all of mankind’s quests and questions. When I have thoroughly punished myself enough here, I will simply move on and beyond all of this crap, and reassume my mayoral duties in Krassleville. 4 now, I have not even started figuring out what needs B done. I think both my daughters will sooner or later, give me a large sign, but I do not want 2B the one that interferes, the surrounding reality and big picture equation is way 2 enormous 2 rake any chances and do the wrong thing. Paula will surface soon I know this, and when she does, we will have it out, even if it means one of us will die and wake up from this dream, it will B me of course, Paula is a powerful giant who could break me in half if she wants 2. No wonder McGuire acted the way he did 2 years ago on his mighty Avenue of power. No wonder when wee were talking that day outside his bar, the 177th fighter wing of the Milituforce, came shooting over like they were looking 4 bin Laden even B4 he broke our towers. What was in those towers anyway? This was the second attack on nine eleven, the first was around the time that Karge left this veil of tears behind. Then there were the responders that all were sickened by an unknown element and mercury from broken lights was blamed on this. If this was true, YR imploded buildings all over the country, not causing this, most of these sites R also filled with florescent lighting systems, all buildings basically R, am I wrong? Well, at precisely 10:38 PM last night on Wednesday the 20th of November in 2008, my life has altered forever. What next Latin King, more bloody wash cloths and abductions, or maybe a truce. No wonder I have no physical plane wife, my astral plane wife is one 2 many!!!!!!

Google and Swis and KSWL-2299, this is copyrighted Michael mountainpen in 2008. I can in good faith say that I have had quite a wild ride in 5 exploratronic dimensions, and am reporting the facts and results from these rides as best as any good reporter could hope 2 ever do so. No intentional distortion of facts or direct lies exist in any of my texts. I am willing 2 swear and attest 2 this under oath. This is the truth as best as I know it, but I must B careful not 2 come right out with all of it so it is not the entire absolute truth, some direct things have been omitted on this blog tonight, for everyone’s sake. I now end this tranny.

No comments: