Monday, December 1, 2008

SHORT BLOG B-8

“Short Blog B-8”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995, ETC.
DATE AND TIME FILE: CC-CCC?120108.712.55
Beginning Transmission:


Where do I start with telling the totally predictable bull kick that the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL puts me through endlessly, day and night forever and ever, 24/7/365.2422? I knew as sure as Hartman Mary Loretta’s Sar that if I blogged that I am going 2 the Hammonton Library at 3 of the clock today, THEY would B right there waiting 4 me and all ready as usual 2 truck with me and try 2 screw up my plans. Sure enough Loretta, a FLASHMOB, C the first CSI shows from earlier back this century, about FLASHMOBS, they R totally real and not HOLLYWOOD-BRIGGER-FICTION, but sure as hot stinks run quickly through a goose’s body after a meal, Emaril and BAM, ladders, cook jobs, and Haddonfield, New Jersey, and KIUNGS of Paula’s Highway, a huge flash mob interfered with my learning what I wanted, at first. But I remained persistent, and now I should B able 2 post my first blog up 2 a brand new site later on, at www.soulcast.com/ and tell an opening story based on the way that mortals now perceive life and death, from the so-called beginning of man and time on this world up through December first of the oh-eight year. But it gets better, baby love, it does get better, tee-hee-ha!!!!!! Dawn the King and Queen, was with me and so was Ann Silva. Suddenly, when I seemingly was in the middle of this absurd and unfathomable flash mob attack and siege, Dawn came over 2 me and said, she is calling her girlfriend Patty who just taught her hubby how 2 use a computer, and she knows a lot about them. She did in fact call on her cell while we all were at the library, and Patty will B over here tomorrow. I know they can do stuff 2 interfere, I have an ultimate respect 4 the dirt ball MILLIOTH-COUNCIL and its power over human kind on this awake and mortal world, but one thing they cannot do, and that is 2 cause a flashmob 2 appear out of nowhere in my own freaking bedroom here at the Marhouse. Oh well, at least it’s not the Lakehouse, and also, no matter how they all keep making fun of me, I would rather B me on the receiving end of their twisted and diseased scum bag assaults, than 2B them and so unfathomably diseased and evil as 2 persistently and continually perpetrate such wickedness on an innocent citizen of this planet who never died one thing 2 them that could possibly nor remotely make what they do, a valid response nor give the many valid excuse. I can look into the mirror and not want 2 get sick and hurl. If they can as well, this only further verifies the point that I have never been shy online of making, that they indeed need a million connected Hubble Telescopes 2 look up and C whale defecation.

Motorbike scum and planes were persecuting me today, but not real bad. Again, same old same old, what else is new, same sugarpoison-different day, or abbreviated into, SOSO-WEIN-SSDD!!!!!!!-------------------END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: