Thursday, December 18, 2008

I KNOW WHAT I KNOW

I KNOW WHAT I KNOW


And that is all I know. I never claim 2 know one thing that I do not know, 4 instance, I cannot make these stupid mother fucking computers work no matter how hard I try and no mother fucker alive is willing 2 ever help me or show me. I just tried now and also a few other days back, to join new blogging sites, and no matter what I do, they fucking won’t let me in. This entire fucking computer world is a giant fucking weird conspiracy. This conspiracy extends 2 everyone. Even at the library, when the man was helping me that day, a huge fucking flashmob of scum bags appeared and screwed it up 4 me. I guess some mother fucking son of a bitch really does concentrate full power 100 percent of the time just 2 SHUT ME THE FUCK UP!!!!!! I do not give up as easily as WOMO thinks I do, this war is only beginning, I will go back 2 Ed Himacane and B a slave 2 two fucking control freaks B4I let THEM win or defeat my fucking ass!!!!!!!!

No comments: