Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the dark side of life, part two

“The Dark Side Of Life, Part Two”
T/T/W/M/OTHER SUBS
Datfile: 121608.460
Beginning Transmission, maitee, Yar:

Today’s blog is in three basic parts, making everybody sick that lives with me, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, and 4 right now what I just will label as the third subject, and after we complete the first 2, I will tell U a story and hopefully doing it this way may peak the average reader’s interest.

When I moved into this place that I now am residing at, shortly after Dawn pulled off her cleverly hatched plot 2 legally-escape from a mandatory rehabilitation clinic up in Secaucus, New Jersey, USAESMWG, with her ingenious self inflicting skin infection that is all told about on early mid and late summer blogs or perhaps at the very start of the autumn which now is but days away from sliding into winter 4 just more than 91 days, and I am quite candid in telling that she wrote me a letter telling me that she is going 2 get out of that place and has a plan. Long story made short as is humanly possible with my life anyway, I received her letter somewhere around the 5th or 6th of July, and sure as shooting beer cans in summer camp, on the night of the 10th of July at just shy of midnight, Chicky, Dawn’s husband along with mother in law Ann appeared at my trailer door and said that we need 2 go pick her up tomorrow. I had 2 hurry them out the door and try 2 get what little sleep that was possible, and then off we all went around 6 or 7 the next morning, heading up all the way 2 where U can C the Empire State Building from the New York City skyline just across the river. The curse of July the 12th gets me one way or Swiffer Mop the other, with precision clockwork, never missing so much as a single beat, year after year after bloody blimy year. Out of the blue, 3 or 4 weeks later, the home here where now I am living in, the house of horrors, just poof, came available, and Dawn wanted it and B4 anyone could holler out Joseph Bennetuucio Junior, we were signed up and in. Now this is a long story short, as not all of the wild and weird details that believe U me, that R running all throughout this story, and can easily B elucidated on in an unbelievable and absolutely truthful way at some later time and date perhaps, R included here by any close stretching of the imagination. The largest part that cannot ever B forgotten, is that a top recording artist who I never personally met in this part of hyperspace on the physical plane of waking existence, came into a powerful dream, and took me 2 this house that I had no way of knowing exited, and this occurred on one of the final nights of last spring, back in middle late June, 2 weeks or so B4 Dawn was released from rehab. This when U live through it is never recognizable, U never R able 2C bigger horizons while at human height level, but go up in a plane, and wow, the expanxse reveals itself as does a much bigger picture. Looking backward at things that happen 2 one in their life is just the same 4 whatever reason, as rising higher above it. It permits, with or without cousin-uncle Heinz Gottwald from Babylon, a person 2 look back with the higher larger view clarity that loses itself in the translation while the events R going down live. Now, I can totally C that numerous powerful people/entities/forces/whatever, CRA of Haddon Heights, New Jersey, not 2B confused with BRA FROM THE BIG APPLE, but now I can C how all of this was done by someone or something, and 4 some reason. All this stuff just does not randomly occur. It never did and never does, it never will, and U can believe that or not Mister Ripley. As I type, Mortimer Mortino passed by my left side at 11:29 Ante’ Meridian. 13,000 years after this experiment was started by Lab-394896-FCUGW-sub-365VG, I was placed in a horrific situation on the night of August 15th of 1986. The rest of the story, compressed and abridged as I have been forced 2 make it, is all here on my 5 blogging books at the website www.blogger.com/ with the hyperlink of drunkenhive. The drunkenhive word will B told about now real quickly. I had a school chum, yeah another one that Briggers have either not yet go0tten 2, or he has refused participation in their twisted diseased EW game, but he came over 2 my apartment while Dell was getting his way, the Dellway Arms in Oaklyn, NJUSAESMWG, and this was a story so huge that none of U know all of it, parts have been blogged, and 4 right now, just know, that as in the case of Dawn and the rehab, and the powerful MC interaction and then Judge Frank Raso renting us all this home out of nowhere, was and is no different than the combined set of bizarre circumstances that caused Russ my school pal 2 show up at my door 4 some of Ross’s midnight action around 1 in the moUrning, talk about chain reactions Diana. I was most certainly right in the middle of a chain reaction, the reaction from the chain being removed just days earlier by Sarah-Stacey Krassle, the All Mighty Scylla goddess of this entire creation, and living in Atlantic City with all of her family and gang friends, she or he or whatever, always comes here and surrounds itself with a gang or fellowship of persons, it was 12 other men 2,000 years ago, this time it was a gang of beautiful teen queens, as she was a teen queen in that part of her dream entry. Goddess Scylla is no different in some ways than many of us r, she is known 4 following systems and repetitive patterns, and surrounding herself with a group of HER/HIS/ITS own peers is a long established proof. 4 the Soulcast Blogaud that may not have bothered 2 reread old blogs on blogger dot com, let me now do a quick refresh about this boy who was my age at this time in middle December of 1969, we were both just 15 years of age, and 1 in the morning was not exactly an appropriate time 4 one of us 2 just show up at the other’s door. Rarely in the adult world is this done nor is it acceptable, unannounced, I say all this just 2 further enhance my point that the King of outlandish exists in and through all of this. He told me his nightmare story of how a man raped a lady in Philadelphia nearly 16 years ago and guess who the baby was. Then he told me that the lady that he was currently living with in Haddonfield across from our Scholl practically, had entered into his room buck naked, and given him a blow job. This obviously confused and upset this youth, and he shortly thereafter, found an unopened fifth bottle of straight high proof strong vodka, underneath a kitchen cabinet not locked away just well hidden, and he drank the entire bottle. His eyes were bright red bloodshot and he was swaying like a slowing top. Many teachers and student-teachers in our special education school on Hopkins Lane, were not very nice. They loved 2 abuse boys sexually, after-all, this was the love generation. People that R under the 45-65 range R clueless, U either lived in these wild times and know what I am saying, or U have just seen and heard second hand, and believe me, U do not understand, as U were not there, Abbey Carmichael. This was all just like the plot 2 get me into this house and forever destroy me once and 4 all so that I cannot complete my mission or at least without dealing with the major hampering of it. What is my mission? Ask Sarah? I do not know myself, she started all of this a long time ago with her sand sweeping broom and her loving carpenters, and her ME’s on the Robin Hill roofs, and on and on and freaking on we could go. Diana and Stacey have been playing this huge game with me 4 a long time, and there R reasons Y and how uncle Sam found out about all of it, starting when the internet just began on the smallest level, 13,000 years precisely after she built this house originally and set a huge beautiful garden all around it, only one area was gated off from this garden and that was where several lovely pathways lef around and twisted through beautiful deep forests a short ways, perhaps 1000 yards, eventually leading to this house as it stands today. Julia white told me all of this in 1994, and only Monday morning did I remember this when I got home from work and crashed, and she came 32 me in a powerful interaction (DREAM) and made me remember. 500 or more miles away however down in the south, there was an area where field travel units were operating. Sarah’s sister Jessica had constructed these units and terminals, and used them in the civilization that was here B4 the last mega ice age. This previous Adam/Eve experiment or AEE, was called the E-6410, and 4 reasons still eluding me, maybe no significance 2 this exists or maybe there is some, but converted into our mathematics and our current English language, it indeed would translate as E6410. E is letter 5 and if 5 is subtracted from 6410, U would indeed reach the 4-digit GAWNUM-PCN with the remaining number, but whether this is Y or not, I cannot honestly say or tell, simply put, I do not know, and when I do not know, I freely admit it. Neptune-Jupiter Japtarama Cavelantisoclevious Krassle ran this operation, right where NASA stands today. Jessica ran the field systems or the FTT (Field-Travel-Terminals). Just 2 educate some of the people who may appreciate my doing this and after reading it will go ’”WO”, I want U2 picture your county where U live. Let us say that U live at the eastern border and a friend lives at the western border and this distance is just under 30 miles, say precisely 158,000 feet from your terminal to your friend’s terminal. If a giant trash compactor could B built out in space that would then swoop down and crush and squeeze or ’compress’ all of the area between these 2 terminals by 79,000 times, the new terminal to terminal area becomes only 2 feet, and all terminals have aimers as well as densitisers that instead of trying 2 compress an entire area, a single beaming lazar area is effected only. This is field travel. When U increase density in atomic mass, which all things without exception R made up of, even in deepest space, U decrease the mass or area. The moon 4 another example is 2000 miles roughly in diameter, or one fourth that of the sire if the Earth. This rough estimate is also converted into 10,560,000 feet or 528 the amount of feet in one tenth of a mile, times 2, plus 4 zeros added on, one zero for the full mile, and 3 zeros for the moon‘s diameter after the 2. All FTT systems R built to the left side of computers called cosmoputers much later on, and scanning exact spots is built into software connected globally positioned super satellites, advanced GPS, so the aimer is basically this technology that is installed in your cosmoputer; and then the fielding lazars on harmless frequencies create the small area 2B compressed, and then the distance is eliminated in exact proportion 2 the factor amounts of the desired compression, and this is done by the master controlling mainframes using the future technology that permits this density increase within these fields, and put simply, it works not all differently than U might think that a present day garbage truck does that compresses atoms closer in their picked up trash, it indeed does bring atoms closer and removes more vacuum from the areas in-between these atoms, so if suddenly I could take the moon and push on it making it very dense so that is only is 100 feet around, U could walk around it in a few seconds, instead of what it would take at its present full size. I built a working small model of a FTT back in 1976, and a man who was employed at RCA long ago and then went on 2 start his own Philadelphia based electronics business, by the name of Benjamin Kaplan, knows that I did, should he still B in the land of the living as U all would say it. He even saw me send an apple 14 feet by increasing the density within the laser field by 7 times. But none of this matters much beyond the point that TAWF has been following me around since I was ten years old and first went to Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City 2 vacation there with my mom at the then Trinidad Motel, now the same building but called the SUPER-8, and the balconies have been removed as well. Maybe the balconies of the nineteen sixties were removed as well. The ones that were there, were there, but I mean the ones over the street itself where Mary Tyler Green-dress More was standing when SSJKK and I were playing the game called, “Guess the Name of the Guests”. Teenaged girls and their love 4 games, oh well, she will always B my Scylla ladies and gentlemen, and that is “just that simple/Semple” Campbell’s Soup Big Brother John Henningsen. She is not ever going 2 get away from her “THAT-BOY”, and I will always B with her in her great city of SAHASRA DAL KNAWAL. Ha-HA Jane Dirtweeds, U couldn’t freaking make me look up at the stinking clock and C3 ones, so go do it 2 yourself. Again, 2 refresh memories, the mortal world is the illusion and lesser or dream world, as it works around the smoke and mirrors effect that more than energy is real. I do not dare wonder 2 much nor tell what Roger said in his note, but the gods, he has 2B telling the truth. Everyone in this house is being effected by the death beams that the Brigger-TAWF-WOMO is illegally sending in here at me and into thisd house, through their counterpart physical selves and bodies, existing within and throughout the military systems and the power srturtures of the world, the World-Owners, the WO. WOMO, as in the MO part, stands 4 the Mili-2-force Otammites. This is how my usage of the 4 letter abbreviation-WOMO- was born, just as was my love 4 the Atlantic Ocean at age 3 and a half in the summer of 1988 when I first met her and saw this giant beauty queen 4 the very first time in Ocean City, New Jersey, USAESMWG. But then, the OOBE/NDE, whatever, Soulcast, my recent blogs make mention of this all while I was out of body using your human and misperceived concepts of reality, or at least the part where my song about the Atlantic Ocean called “Atlantic Queen”, was being looked at with interest by some lady audition and repertoire person at some large recording label, and that I needed 2 tell her that I am the writer of that song, and 2 bring her a big bocce of flowers, as she loves flowers. I know I mentioned that I was dead 4 so long that I returned 2 a cold stiff icy body and it took me minutes 2 moive, and hours B4I could get a wrist pulse at all. UCI do not care about life and am not afraid of death, I have seen, I know, I remember it all, so I did not care one bit. If this had been any of U, you’da rushed off 2 some hospital, me, shoot, I stayed right there from just past 5AM until ten past noon when my relkief guard came, and simply drove home. By the next day all ill effects were totally gone as though the incident never had happened. Some of U may argue, that it never did happen. I would say, well, if U insist on that line of thinking, OK UR correct, nothing is ‘really’ happening, science sidewalk men from 1968, my final year at the TRI-TRINITRAIL-TRINI-DAD Motel on Tennessee Avenue of Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG!!!!!!!!! I suppose that this is as good as an y place for me 2 lead us now into the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, McDonnell Douglas and the man who tried 2 kill me on Interstate-295 back early in 1988 at the starting area of my TRI-BULATION PERIOD. ***, asterisks R 120 degree intersecting lines, a perfectly engineered triple X. This was the magic trail that appeared all over the skies the very day that I awoke from KRASSLE’S major first interaction with me that fateful early middle December day in the year ADEG of 1969, shortly following my 15th birthday. My birthday?, oh yes sir, but really, Paul Stoddard’s PAYMENT-DUE DATE, given or ‘GIVENS’ 2 HIM, Mr., Ruffolo, by the mighty Lamist-Brigger TAWF MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AWA or Astral World Authority. Imagine coming out of the most powerful dream experience of your life as a relatively new teenager, and with the most powerful and beautiful teen queen in all of the creation, the All-Mighty, SARAH-STACEY-JEHOVAH-KARGE-KRASSLE, as if that was not enough and sufficient unto itself 4 being the next TWILIGHT ZONE show by Rod Serling, but then an hour following this and also open seeing that the chain in fact was removed and gone, just as SSJKK said that it would B when I “AWAKEN”, and then on top of all of this, I board the bus 2 go 2 school, and suddenly out of absolutely nowhere at all, the sky is just suddenly one huge gigantic 3-X-Chemtrail, the STAR OF BETHLEHEM, had appeared 2 me and everyone that December day all residing in Camden County, NJUSAESMWG, also observed this breath taking phenomenon. I cannot go crossing 2 many lines, or I can get thrown off of blog sites, but Roger admitted in his weekend note, that his cuz Roy the great NASA engineer and resident of Long Island, knew about me when his first 2 kids were toddlers, back in the same time range that I first was going with mom 2 Atlantic city, and had met PAULA the mighty KING. This is also Y in 1986, they all were in on a plan that would make my Lois Foca interaction come 2 pass. All throughout the scriptures of the Holy-Bible, it always if U read this SUPER CAREFULLY, admits 2 prophecies being foretold, and then intentionally and then in self-fulfilling and controlled ways, made 2 come true. This was the absolute cruelest thing that has ever been done to anyone, Y does Goddess Scylla do this 2 me over and over again, lifetime after lifetime, after releasing me early from Dogtown and taking me with her into her great city of light and love, Y? Well the only answer possible is right in scripture. I am under this wrath 4 the atoning of man and his sins, and this is a family generational responsibility that did not end with Jesus, just as it did not begin there either. Study the bible and C it 4 yourselves. B4 HE came here and got born as Jesus from his Astral Dream Down or ADD, lambs were slaughtered as a sacrificial symbolic atonement so that man could B able 2 eventually work his way back to this mighty all powerful god, the great Goddess Scylla-Jehovah herself!!!!!!!!!!

As 3 making everyone in this place sick, Dawn and Champ and Chicky, and Ann, all have been very ill with various problems, and this has corresponded with the Chemtrail attacks recently that have been at their very worst in a long stretch of time, BRA!!!!!!!! www.chembuster.com/ www.chemtrail-central.com/ Also, Google up CHEMTRAILS as well as CONTRAILS or VAPOR TRAILS or JET TRAILS. A fantastic book written in 2045 by Samuel G. Zotinger, will B available 4 your children 2 get and read in time, and the entire story once and 4 all is lid blown off and revealed, right down 2 how it began with a security officer in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, making a telephone call 2 the local police requesting information on what the distant lines out 2 the east were all about, back in the last few weeks of 1987, this guard, was ME. Yes ME, but only one, I am not yet emancipated, MC, my lovely teen queen. Roger says 4 me 2 give his best 2 the family. Basically, he had a major difference of opinion with your pop on doing all of this, if I could say more, U know I would my queen. He reminded me of what happened when I was temporarily forced 2 join Supermind-Exploratron-System, and the entire thing, U know what I am talking about, U got in enough trouble 4 it. I am so very sorry MC. How can I ever make it up 2U? Visit me in an interaction and tell me if there is anything I can do 2 make it up 2U. 990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990-990!!!!!!!!!!!! BWFTH. IWALU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As 4 the final suspense topic lads and lassies and labbers, the entire story is lengthy, and I will start it now. This is really 4 the Soulcasters, but also is 4 any open minded interested entity, searching 4 the truth, and all of reality compressed without using any FTT systems. Last night the New Jersey television channel re-aired the “Sidewalk Science-Men” story again. This man is marvelous, and he understands the one thing that makes him a MORIAN, even if he is totally unaware on a waking level that Mountainpen even exists. He is telling the total truth ENTERTAINMENT WORLD. HE IS TELLING U TOTAL REALITY, BRIGGER CULT DREAMING DOWN ON THIS PHYSICAL PLANE, listen 2 him over and over, nothing is out beyond U, IT IS SMOKE AND MIRRORS that U have been tricked 2 believe that there is, but he misses telling us some facts in this short but great show that I just feel totally compelled right now 2 add. Y does reality want 2 trick us is point one, and point two is, how does it trick us? Starting with the first point of the Y it wishes 2, and remember what this highly intelligent science guy said, and I have said since 1983 when I learned that I indeed could communicate with a powerful subatomic particle called an electron, all matter is sentient, or self-aware. Then remember that really it is energy, not energy and matter, matter is the smoke and mirrors and hats of Houdini and Copperfield that R constructed when energy is divided by the photonic constant squared. His cancel out simplified equations bring back or should, all of our boring high school days of algebra and the binomials and polynomials that we all were forced 2 endure, at least when I attended school. Today most of this is not learned until college 4 some reason. But when U cancel something on one side of the equation, U must balance this with the cancelling of an equal part of this on the opposite side. Hay, disbelieve me or him, just promise me U won’t try disproving it by playing teeter-totter with 2 400 pound persons on a giant 12 foot high set, and then have one suddenly jump off, leaving the partner 2 slam down smack dab on his or her rear end. U really do end up with zero, just as he explains it. But he misses another piece that I know he wishes 2 understand, as he claims the total absurdity of everything coming from one tiny invisible hydrogen ion. It does not and he is indeed correct. However, here is the kicker. We all know that indeed one little seed has within it the future of millions of forests. I am not saying that time and space dimensions operate as in this example that I now give, at least not exactly, but I do claim 2 know that there is an upline and downline dimensional curving system and time permits only this quick point 4 right now. No one understands the brain. The brain is not even real, it is an illusion, as it is matter, and has a dimensional size. I am only concerned with the supposed generated THOUGHTS that this brain creates. A thought is in deed a wave and has many properties, most still totally unknown. It has a property that links it up 2 something I term the SIXTH DIMENSION, or the realm where all of this THOUGHT simply is, not is existing in, just IS. So call this the “LUP”, or Link-Up-Property. Another property is the “AFDP”, or the Automatic-Flow-Down-Property. Made simple as is possible, this is sort of a magical and far as yet totally unknown system built into thought, not thought itself doing it, but built or programmed into it such as 3 helix strings R built into the DNA that appears in the smoke and mirror tangible world as life. This cmes from a dimension totally above THOUGHT or the realm thereof, this realm and dimension is called the SEVENTH DIMENSION, also it is called LAWTRONICS. It is what casuses every singlke thought 2 go from being the thought into an entire downlined smaller closed curve multiverse, where in this system, the very largest combination of all possible energy inside, is always and must always B smaller than (<) the tiniest part of the upline closed curve infinity where this thought came from and downlined into., This infinite process still all lies in its own closed curved system, of the sixth dimension, the thought and the area, and this is all inside of the larger curve out beyond this one, and this is the seventh dimensional realm of the LAWTRON. These R what escape from prior closed curved infinities, and this gets so complex that only my dad and his pal Al could dig it should I go on any further. But now I must stop, hopefully Ann was not chemtrailed into another pneumonia bout, she needs me 2 drive her 2 the hospital, and her doctor is there waiting 4 her right now, so while daughter Dawn is getting dressed I will post up this blog, which now must end. I am either in hospitals with one king or another, and on top of that I will B passing HARBORFIELDS on the way over, MC. Oh well, high schools, eggs, harbors, fields, and reform schools, all part of some huge thing, and yet all within myself. Wow, unbelievable story is it not mister sidewalk science-man?

No comments: