Tuesday, December 9, 2008

short blog B-9

“SHORT BLOG B-9”
T/T/W/M/ETC.
Date and time file: 120908.202.55555555555
Ye ol’ Granny, I starteth up me tranny maitee, YAR:


Well, all of Dogtown, mortal world word HELL broke loose right after I shot up last nights’ blog 2 the 3 current clogging sites that I use 2 blog on. First when I attempted 2 shut down my computer, it was hacked by Briggers/WOMO. Right after that I was given a death beam subsonic attack that damaged my bowel rhythms and have had 2B on the toilet 4 a lot of the night. If something was legitimately wrong with me, it would have long ago shown up on medical tests and or I would have died long ago, as this has all been an ongoing nightmare situation with me since 1986.

Just watch and C as the enemy helps 2 prove and verify my claims that parallel event is real and that this game of nightmare hells has indeed been ongoing with them and me since 1986, just as I say it has, and claim this under a voluntary oath now sworn 2 right here, under the full pain and penalty of all perjury charges should IB lying or fabricating any part of this story. The Dow Jones will B up between 200 and 700 points later on today in just more than 4 hours as it was up 300 yesterday, and as long as they have me 2 endlessly truck with and persecute, this will not stop. These evil rock chucker’s R what the church calls the evil spirits and Satanic forces, it is all just a Shakespearian rose word game, it is the same truth and all nations call the supreme being by different names and choose various names 2 describe their concepts of good and evil and their individual faith’s belief systems in their god and their role as the servants of this god. If some power our there will not stop them and get this diseased bunch of slime off my back, I will indeed use my AEB, and it will B the end of human civilization forever, until SSJKK decides 2 reenter into her dreams again from upline. So really, even if I use the AEB, I technically am just throwing sound around and wasting my time, right Hal David? One thing they cannot just edit out of and FIX all that easily when I use it as a counter attack is telling stuff that I totally KNOW that THEY do not want told, even though 4 the most part they can IAD their way out of the problem by causing it 2B ignored and disbelieved and discredited as the ravings of a total lunatic. I am counting on a few individual strong hard 2 influence minds that can indeed C this in the light of one simple truth. This truth is that no one would B able 2 make up a story like mine, it just would not happen. There is not another blog on the entire internet like my blogs, not a one. There R some wild hoaxes around, and this is no hoax. But still none come close 2 mine, and I say this as anything but a brag, it is a freaking total nightmare. A quick example and in so giving it, this doers not imply that I am accusing anyone of celeb status of any wrongdoing, it is merely an example. Take your 5 top favorite movie stars and recording artists and write their name down on a piece of paper 4 a total of ten names. Would U rather go into a grocery store and C them in the checkout lines on all of the various rags and 4th rate news systems all lined up with the chicklets and the small bags of M&M’s, or would U prefer 2 walk in and have all 10 of them in there with guns and suddenly they all begin 2 shoot at U? This example is 2 reinforce my statement that my life is a nightmare, and it does include many name recognized persons and hence I must B careful when blogging 2 choose words carefully, making my points yes, but not crossing any forbidden lines. There is no braggadocio going on with any of this, the word here is nightmare-hell, and it is not what any sane mind would brag about on his most mentally ill day. Since all this hell is surrounding me, I get the chance 2 complete the Landon story from the other blog, the dude we all called Googie and Ugee from the West Collingswood High School, my diploma is from here even though I did not graduate from here, and this is a story 4 detail in some future blog. There was no law broken here, it was a deal made 2 my mother and me by the board of education head Mister Thompson, at the time around this era and district, when Landon was graduating, and B4 my diploma was issued, as we did not attend quite at the same time, he is a few years, or was, older than me, he lives in Sahasra Dal Kanwal and his Horawitz dream sequences terminated back late in the nineties. But I got side tracked on the prior blog and told only the introduction. I went 2 go on and say that it is hard 4 me 2 buy as a coincidence all the “Highway 2 Heaven” show coincidences, and he basically directed and promoted this show, it was his baby, as well as a show that he also stared in. The names in the shows, some of the plots, mostly the coming in dreams thing as SSJKK and exploratrons in the supermind club can do with ease, a learned talent no different than architecture or musician, or dentist, U get the drift. But the biggie thing of Googie was the fantastic episode with the great love between the old man and his boyhood love, Jenna, and how the lines in the show went and I quote, “Over a series of summers”, just as mom and I had stayed at the Trinidad motel over a series of summers, while LITTLE-JOE LANDON was filming the famous western called Bonanza. In prior earlier blogs, I told U how B4I ever started my quest 2 locate SSJKK on the mortal waking world, in 1985, a decade earlier when the Jenna episode of HTH aired on television, a neighbor upstairs by the name of Rose Jacoby, began hammering loudly and disturbed me so bad that I turned off my TV and went out, just as this show came on. Only years later while watching the rerun did I get 2C this, and then still much later begin 2 wonder in lieu and light of all of the things mentioned here, if he could B sending me the message 2 find Sarah. These things most likely I never will get 2 know. Anyway who gives a damn?

U JUST WATCH, FLYERS WILL WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN. THE DOW JONES AND STOCK MARKET WILL FLY UP AND UP AND UP AND UP. This will never stop unless someone either helps me covertly, directly, or the enemy gets into a mess and needs 2 temporarily concentrate on other things 4 a while, I noticed that after major California Earthquakes, large hurricanes such as Andrew ands Katrina, and nine-eleven, there is no enemy 4 a while, so no matter what Wirtz-dirts ball at the prosecutors office kept telling me in the nineties that, “It is not the country that is doing this 2 me“, forgive me if I do not believe U, KIND SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google and Swis and World Labs of 2300 ADEG, this is all bleeeee, and blaaaaaa, and blummmm!!!!!!!! I now will END THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments: