Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Welcoming Soulcast 2 Morianity

“Welcoming Soulcast 2 Morianity”
Date And Time File, DATFILE: 120308.640
Numerous subtitles appear on www.blogger.com/ blogs
Beginning of transmission:


Thank U 4 permitting me the pleasure 2 tell this audience about not only many of my experiences that U would precise as near death experiences, and I may B the only one on this globe that disagrees, so UR the majority, and majority rules, so I will not start any dispute about this presently. If U need any background, and have a strong heart, U can visit me on the link up at the following address: http://www.drunkenhive.blogspot.com/ Beware that if U do, U will pre judge me, and never wish 2 move on with anything I tell U, and U can believe this when I say that this will B the disservice of your lifetime, and it may therefore not B the best idea, but the choice naturally is yours, the gods bless freedom, whether it is here in America or wherever it may B living at.

First off, I am a 54 year old man who has lived and crammed a lot of experiences and interactions into this infinitesimal short span of time. Actually, at 9:30 tomorrow morning, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania time, here in the good old USA, I officially will B 54 years in age. However, I am not 54 years old, I never started existing, and I will never stop. I say this not 2 offend, not 4 shock value, not 2 B scoffed at and disbelieved, all though this all may indeed happen as a result. I say it 4 one very good reason however, and that is, it is the truth.

First off, one point needs 2B made and very clearly up front. There is a powerful secret that I am going 2 share with all of U immediately, not today, but U get the drift, grass will not have a lot of time 2 scream out 4 the lawn mower, that is all I mean 2 say. This secret is called the FASCITAR, do not bother Googling it up unless UR willing 2 read just my listings of discussions on this topic. If the internet was around like it is today back in 1970 and this general circa, say 5 years either way, U would not C me at all but U might get other stories, trouble is this will not happen in this part of hyperspace, which is our ‘single-song’ or uni-verse in a multiplexed countless array of other parallel universes.

Let me open up with an acceptable story based on the awareness and enlightenment level of those now reading basically blog number one on this great new site, new relative 2 my point of reference Mister Einstein. I was at my job where I have now been employed as a security officer 4 nearly 4 years now, in New Jersey where I also reside. Details need not B given today as I repeat stories as they all fit together in a large mega-story that is my life, so U will get it all detailed in good time, that is a promise. Suddenly I grew sleepy and shut my eyes 4 what I thought may B a minute or 2. I then fell into a deep sleep and quite a while later, a noisy machine near where I was sitting, went off, and shocked me extremely. It woke me up with a pounding and irregular heart rhythm and within a minute, my heart totally exploded and I died of a massive heart attack. I was never a strong person, and after overworking in a printing shop back in 1977, have never been the same or as strong as I was once, and that was not very strong 2 start with. Frail and fragile would describe me, all though in addition I am morbidly obese, I am a fat slob in other words, and none of this is a healthy condition 4 anyone’s heart. The next thing I knew I was outside of my vehicle, I was inside physically as I was on a post at this job where U guard a site and operate out of your automobile. Suddenly I was totally aware that I was outside but no longer cold, it was the dead of a harsh winter, around Christmas time back in 2005. Suddenly I was aware that a small white sports car had driven in 2 a warehouse area, and I walked over 2 it. It was occupied by one young and very beautiful female driver by the name of ‘Sarah Krassle‘. Google away with this one if U have a strong heart yourself. This story stops here 4 now and will pick up on my next blog.

$ the all ready existing blog audience I have at other sites, this will seem as a redundant rerun blog of nothing, bear with me, I am opening this onto a brand new blogging site. Thank U.

End Transmission:

No comments: