Saturday, December 20, 2008

PROVE IT MOUNTAINPEN, OK I WILL

“Prove It Mountainpen, OK I Will”
T/T/W/M/ ETC.
Datfile: 122008.451---Beginning Transmission:


Y am I blogging again and am I going 2 prove everything right now 2 your satisfaction? Answer one, because I am under major trucking siege today by WOMO scum bags influenced by as church lingo would have me say it, SATAN, and it is extremely trucking bad. Where the truck R the Hammonton, New Jersey and the state of New Jersey police when U need them? I have loud vehicles and low zenithing piss bubble private planes zenithing me, ands no one cares at all that I have suffered through this vicious monstrous persecution 4 roughly 23 years, this is worse than a life sentence hard time in trucking prison. Answer 2 question 2, is not today, not all of it, but let me attempt 2 start tackling this project of better proving myself. I can talk and ramble on about things I know, but whoopdeedo, so I know physics, big deal, most of U would trade a date with a movie star any day of the week over knowing 10 times what I could ever hope 2 know. How then can I begin 2 possibly indeed wrestle out this dilemma and come out of it on top as a victor? I don’t freaking know, but PERMIT me please uncle Heinz 2 try, camera or no camera. First, assuming just 4 sake of any argument here that I am not a total freaking nut case on the other end of your reality in PC cyber land, Y is there a pattern of numerous things in all of my wild claims, such as: I myself am never denying that what I claim is weird and wild and nutty, and also that if I were U, I’d B thinking that this guy is a total ding a ling. I asm stuck knowing this right off the bat, so talk about a handicap, hells bells I am off the chart B4 the batter swings. Another pattern is that I make claim 2 the fact that there is an organized invasion of what U in blissful ignorance may think in passing from time 2 time, and in some various degrees of wonderment, of aliens. I call them the Briggers, the Briggbase Residents, and the Lambriggers or the Lambrigg Cult, and I never stop calling them this, as well as am claiming and forever maintaining that this group has come into this world pre organized 2 meet up unaware on a conscious and awake level, as the Entertainment World, EW. I never denied that it all sounds like some idiot flowing on and on with words about high profile people, many of them, that me as a total unknown nobody, would have absolutely no REAL-WORLD way of just accidentally being connected into so many of their lives. DreamWorks could not invent a story like this if they sat down for years and tried 2 do it, I tarrentee U this, Mister Gandhi Trinitrail Bassler. Assuming the one thousandth of one percent possibility now that I am not crazy and all of the stuff I say is totally true is in fact the truth, what the truck is happening here? The gods, I am so glad U queried me on this BRA!!!!!!!!!! First I ne3ed your undivided attention that I am being straight, so even if the odds in your mind R astronomically against this, I assure U that the odds 4 every Powerball lottery jackpot winner R even more astronomically higher, yet think on this friends, someone wins it week in and week out, 4 years and years, just give me a break right today 4 20 minutes as U read on, and just read assuming I am not delusional or nuts, nor lying, and that all of my claims indeed thereby R 100% accurate and totally real honest truth. Letr me then with this in mind, please, go on with more patterns and habits and perpetual endless continuations and coincidences that would in and of themselves B Powerball winning odds, each one by itself, 4 happening by pure random 2 me, and thus if all combined, we literally R looking at odds against this 2B somewhere in the freaking nabe of decillions or more 2 one. A decillion just in case U may care and U probably dfo not give two smells, but this would B 1X10 to the 33rd power, BR!!!!!!!!!! Commas R used in separating large non exponentially written out digits in mathematics, separated in these groupings of 3 digits, and there R 11 of these groups out from the 1, being, thousand, million, billion, trillion, quadrillion, quintillion, sextillion, septillion, octillion, nonillion, decillion. Count these groups, there R eleven of them. 11 times 3 equals 33, or one times ten 2 the power of 33. This is probably as low ballpark for my life just all happening coincidentally the way it is in a totally non-organized way by some force out beyond my control as my present ADD/Mountainpen, or (lifetime as me while awake in this personality in 5 dimensions) There is the pattern of keeping me down and totally poor, right 2 the penny, as soon as I get ahead a hundred dollars, a car breakdown occurs within 24 hours or in this approximate time mount, and the damage is U guessed it, a hundred bucks. Now I know that many of UR saying, hay Mountain butthead, move over and join humanity, but UR all dead wrong. My stuff is precision clockwork, and has continued precisely in a totally predictable pattern and path since I told big brother John Henningsen late in 1969, that SOMETRHING IS WRONG, and he, as all of U, just laughed the truck at pitiful poor pathetic whittle Ronstadt me!!!!!! There is a pattern with the all mighty powerful EW stealing and ripping off my entire life, all anyone needs do is look at 3 years of blogs and then look back At the chronology of just those 3 years in the Entertainment World, with their movies and their songs, and etcetera. I am not saying it all is about me, I would B retarded and vein 2 make that assumption, I am not crazy, but some of this is just way 2 damn weird 2B an Abby Carmichael acceptable believable bunch of stray random events, BR!!!! Then there is the pattern of my life charts, UI told all of U that I rated various sections of life in numbers from 1-5, and I started this and did it religiously sick or well, tired or hungry, or not, I did it starting in the middle of 1982 summer time right up through the late summer in 19i96 when I just could not take any longer seeing nothing but row after row and column after column of freaking ones, ones, ones, Jane Dirtweeds, U can laugh at me, U slap-happy filthy monstrous bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, but that was a coincidence, both in Atlanta, Georgia back in the ‘93 year as well as my song called, “Just U, Them, and Slaps in my Face”. Again, if one or 2 or 3 or 4 things happen that seem weird, that still is one thing if believing it sounds ridiculous and totally off the wall 2 any normal part of humanity, but how I am expected 2 just discount and forget thousands of wild things and coincidences beyond absurdity, well, y’all R simply asking me 2 do a little 2 much, sorry Tuna Chawlee!!!!!!! I had a song by Robin Gibb and Marcy Levy pulled off the air in 1980, don’t tell this disabled nut case what he is imagining, as many things can B proven, and right in front of a freaking grand jury. I do not have abny interest in going 2 jail, it is this disease around me that thinks nothing of harassing me and wrecking a persons entire adult life as they KNOW that they’re all above the law and THEY WON’T go 2 jail, and as I speak, Y the airplane did not crash right here at the Marhouse on the roof, only a pilot could tell me, as the windows R still rattling in their frames while I type this sentence, BR!!!!!!!!!!! It is stormy and cloudy and cold, yet the cutting bull slit around me is like it is a hot sunny day in July. Go figure, but another pattern, UC lads and lassies, the Voorhees sleaze play today and they R gonna make good’n sure that they do not lose twice in a row, something that they have avoided now 4 half of the hockey season, by pouring ion the persecution of poor innocent Mountainpen.

I will tell lots more at a later and better time, And weelwee bwow your minds Elmer Wabbit Fwudd!!!!!!!! Right now I will leave U with a nice whittle new secret that I know is gonna weelwee tick these crumb pusses off. I know 4 a fact, that even though MINDSAY was influenced to purge me from their blogging site, I still hold a nice readership, and I may not B Britney or Paris, and surely will never look hot and luscious, but I am in 4 figure audience, this is real, and there r ways 2 get your count, and I did. Now the kicker is that no one wants 2 help me get to the bottom of a problem that will solve and answer all the UFO and alien stuff forever, all the supernatural and ‘beyond the grave’ nonsense, it all gets solved and answered, and when the right persons r successfully pants off sued, the jury award will B all they have, and this is Bill Gates times 10, and I would gladly go 2 an attorney of anyone’s choice, their attorney, and sign papers that I am splitting up 2 a 60/40 in your favor, of these jury awards, just 4 helping me solve my nightmare, and yet there R no takers, just a few who want always, 2 keep taking me, a tiny nobody on a fixed income, with no power or resources 2 ever fight this freaking evil in a proper and efficient manner. Another pattern, BR. This verifies on its own face and merit, that I am telling a straight tale of woe, that this is a fixed nightmare, unalterable, written in stone against me, as this family lineage is a true reality, and the known curt Trent world religions do not have an honest knowledge of this, they all R believing a half truth, and a truth less than full, my friends, is nothing but a big ugly fat old lie.
\
As long as this collective garbage uncollected, remains free 2 persecute me forever with this ICPE HELL NIGHTMARE, the DOW will endlessly rise higher, and the Flyers will go on cheating and winning, cheating and winning, not cheating on the ice, no I never accused them of that, so do not even think Snyder butt wipe oif suing me 4 slander, but U know what U all r doing, and I know it very well also, and someday, this audience will grow into 5 and 6 figures, as I sill not stop shouting out my persecutions and undeserved torments and fiery hell darts, not until the world listens and believes, or my last breath is drawn believe that one player!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE RU SCYLLA, I THOUGH I WAS T-H-A-T---B-O-Y????????? U do not care, do U????????????????? I thought I meant a little more than a few dudes in a subway tunnel, I make mistakes, I am human Brucie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Play Monopoly with Snyder and the Ice Devils From HELL!!!!!!!!!!! Y not, U always cheated in the game, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: