Tuesday, December 9, 2008

NEARING THE END OF BLOG BOOK 5

“Nearing the End of Blog Book 5”
Subtitles and book title itself first listed, as follows:
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION,
The Millionth-Council and Me, Morianity Project 1995,
The Eventual Webcam Broadcasting Morianity Updating,
All done from my own website, and printed copies
From Microsopft printed out transfer from speasch copies
Onto 5-10 blogging sites, all this can B done fronm here,
Or from any foreign shores of South America:
DATFILE: Somewhere between blog book chapter-part
Two and Three hundred-----120908.429.555555555555
Maitee and YAR ol granny me dear, me now starteth up
Me Tranny, or non pirate lingo, Begin Transmission:


As the title implies on this 5th blogging book here at www.blogger.com/ I am nearing the end 2 my 5th blogging text called THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION. Also, I went under a nasty MILITUFORCE WOMO MICK SLEAZE DEATH ASSAULT, beginning last night right after shooting up me bwog Elmer Fwudd, early in the evening. If U check out the “drunkenhive” hyperlink and view the blog on my Blogger that I only posted there, U will C that I was stopped from shutting down the computer, a new Millionth-Council hack, and way of messing with me and persecuting me, and it progressed more negatively from there. I almost instantly felt the subsonic death beam, and not only me, but I came 2 klearnj this morning that every person living in this ghouse was illegally effected by this attack on me, every person’s stomach has been hurt and everyone is ‘cramped and crapping‘, if permitted by U2 say it short and sweet and not perfectly pretty. Then I take Chicky 2 his job down the street, I am the only one here who has a car and drives except 4 Champ, who has long left by this time of day 4 his job, so I take Dawn’s busband over 2 the Highvoice Piezzaria in Berryville. I drive home ands go 2 get out of me car, yar, and me ears cannot mistake the sounds of major harassment by the WOMO-EW enemies that pounced on me straight out oif the Flatlinesrs Billy Mahoney Life and Death channel, U really must get, buy rent, whatever, this fantastic moviue so that miore of what I claim is happening continually all atound me 4 a quarter century of time now, can B clearer understood by any of U, my wonderful Blogaud, short 4 BLOG-AUDIENCE. So out of my vehicle I get, and out of nowhere, a low and loud zenithing private clkaims come solowly buzzing right over my head as I try 2 mnake it 2 the door. Negatives cause negatives, which is 1, Y they do this, and 2, proives the ikpposite sloagan that most iof us have heard our parents or our grandparens say friom time 2 rtimne as we all were once growing up here in the good old or bad old really, US of A, and that sloagan being that “Money-Comes-2-Money. Well negatives opoerate with equa power, and in the concentric direction. I am trying 2 get inside and close the soor so that I can avoid hearing this persecutor up in his piss-bubble plane, and what do I do but get my fuinger in the way of the door as I close it, and ouch and a few adjectives also said but not blogged. I am OK, but U’all get the point if U have passed the 3rd grade, Lenny Briscoe.

Let me also tell U in this discourse hust how precisely case-sensitive my parallel event thinjg is to the Philadelphia sports teams as well as the Dow Jones Stock Market systems. Not only do good things around me make what I want with these things happen, and bad things around me make what they want and I never want, with these things that happen, but it is also sensitive not just with this directionality, but also with degrees or amounts. If I get a check 4 a tax refund oir a property tax relief rebate, or a bonus oin something or a repaymnent from a bank error not on mty side from a previous month, the Dow can have all the positiver news it wants that the STREET claims is what drives these market forces all based on the old and established and very well known system of supply and demand, and 2 the logical mind, UR reasoning that I have 2B a nut, my claims just cannot override this much more liogical reality, andf UR free indeed 2 hang onto your totally misperceived nbotions. They could have gotten all kinds of poositive street-news, but let me get a beautiful girlfriend, and the Dow will plummet 800 pointsd minimum, and if I were 2 actually keep her, and B able 2 sustain a relationship, and B happy, indeed there would B a “4-SALE sign out very shortly in Manhattan over at Broad and Wall Streets, or ‘bye-bye‘, as MC would say so perfectly. Concentrically if I get a property damage attack and suddenly my TV set oir my radio or a tape recorder aor a telephone or whatever is covertly damaged by them sending a death blow signal transmitted into them from a passing plane or car, or my electrical service gives mre a problem as I get an outage from WOPHE of OTTAMM, or the ‘WOMO’s Pole Hitting Employees’, when they go on a roll 4 this it can happen as often as 6 times in just a few weeks, and only syops if I start raising a huge screaming stink by calling the utility company and yelling conspiracy and NSA/CIA, and PUC and ACLU, and talking 2 local prosecutors. Again all this has been an ongoing poart of mny hellish life 4 nearly a quarter of a century, and right now, my civil rights R in violation by this diseased bunch of maggots, as they R flying that same plane over this house very low and very loud at 10:47 AM. But 2 complete my point, if bad stuff happens, I am driving and suddenly they stop my car and it will not run 4 no apparent reasoin until they bewitch iot back on, and thguis technology goes back all the way at least 2 the 1986 time when this all began with me, and was done witrh large saucer shaped military aircraft local 2 the Jersey pine barrens. But when negatives R done 2 me, the Dow Jones shoots up, asnd thuis is what they learned in 1986, and they have been abvlke 2 get away with the total covert destructuion opf my entire adult life that I will never get bacvk, and U do not think I am owed a jury award if thuis can ever all get proven and lid blown off exposed, in the amounrtt of 100 BILLION dollars, MINIMUM?????????? This is YI must travel personally over 2 the World Tribunal Courts at THE HAGUE, and if any chance ever exists 4 me 2 get justice and eventual vindication 4 all of this persecution done by WOMO, and under orders fronm BRIGGBASE LAMIST ASTRAL PLANE CULTISTS, this is it, BRA!!!!!!!!! Certain things trigger these nasty attacks and sieges, but even if I sit and do nothing at all, and just take their crap and whimper like a scared puppy dog, it still happens, so not fighting back in any opoissible and legal way that I know hiow 2, would B beyond stupidity and moronity, it would B total and nearly instant suicide, believe me, I have tried all angles in thuis 23 year old struggle and war and nightmare hell on Earth that I have been thrust into one day againt my will, and that day was a day that a line got sand-drawn, a line in time that I can remember and know 4 a fact and even swear in a court of law hopefully someday, and that is the 15th day of the 8th month in the year of 1986. The have run a virus into my spell checker and now most words if mistyped R not responding with the warning red lines below them. I am calling and reporting this 2 the FBI as soon as I get off this computer, I will call the Philadelphias office, and B4I am all done, I will send them a dying declaration accusing all my murderers and this is goung 2 get the lid blown off if it is the last thing I ever do in this demented twisted and very ill world and society.

I got the hell beat of me 4 no Earthly reason in the easrly summer time in the year of 1975, by 2 huge and muscular lifeguard mascots. I tried 4 a long time 2 erationalizre Y these 2 huge dudes would just choose me 2 randomly come up 2 and mess me up and shove me dow and hurt me when I had done nothing 2 them, foirst there were 2 of them, and they were each built like high school senior quarterback football players, while I contrastually could not hold back the average 7 year old child in a push line contest, even though I was a fully grown 20 year and a half old man. Now I know and have known through most of 2008, 33 full long miserable Satanic years ater after the freaking fact, just what indeed this aggression was all about, and also bear in mind please, these were 2 young guys in their Atlantic city Beach Patrol uniforms, yet I was told they wsere fake by rthe polioce and the ACBP authorities after I managed 2 run away frightened 2 death and hurt, and was able 2 confront this bunch of laughing evil. Again, no vindication, just a sore and broken body, no one back then thought of suing, today, I would have run 2 a lawyer and demand 2 sue ATLANYIC CITY, I do nothing at all and these patrolmen mascots whip the glag out of a poor weak and very skinny at the time, tiny short helpless little guy, wow, what freaking heros. Y not find a 4 year old next, that could B fun 2 right guys? Only they did not want 2 beat up just some weakling, I was the intended target. B4 going on with thisa, notice how I just told on very recent blogs how I make perfect sentences and form my words in a clear concise manner and how spellchecker on the word document program can let me c at a glance any typos and repair click them, and yet if the word is legitimate and still not the one intended 4 the sentence, then it will makle me look stupid as though I cannot speak rationally and clearly, so now 2 further hamper me, I give WOMO SCUM this idea, and as always, they use my own words against me, this is what snake breath does, it fights loiw and dirty and stinks from the ground up the an inch or so. How do I know this is all real and being done, simple? The test I need take regularly, in order 2 work security in New Jersey, the SORA class and licensing system under Governor Corzine, up at the State Capitol in Trenton, New Jersey, the birth place of my Sarah Karge, has a question in it, the 18th, and the word document computer that this state exam was done on, has the exact same hacking problem or bug in it that I had beren recently experiencing, as when U want 2 type in the word RATIO, many times the letter N follows it and the word is altered 2 RATION. This history marker was sent to the US Colpyright Office on Halloween day as part of a new collection of songs written by me, back 2 Halloweens ago in the oh-seven year, and they forced me 2 leave out the 19m, in my titkle 2 this work, it originally was HISTORY-MARKER intended 2B titled, “KARAOKEY LUNCH BREAK AT THE SORIAN-18 GUARD HOUSE” They removed the marker needed 4 this tale 2B properly recorded regarding the RATIO/RATION thing on the computer word doc system, the 18 was removed. I never forget anything, and still plan 2 get this all in through many a back door where the fronts have all been deadbolt strong against me, I am tenacious and do not give up my civil rights that easily. Also as long as my lungs breathe air, and my arteries pump blood, and this computer functions at a minimum workable level, then I still will have my blogs. Currently they R posted on 3 blogging sites, and I plan 2B moving 2 a 4th site very soon. This is total war, and there R no games being played here, nor R there any priosoners being taken in this battle of REAL ARMIGETTAN. Somewhbere around the turn of this century into 2100o or maybe just shy of this time, I know that the bible scriptures will B far more understood than all of the bibile teachers today combined could fathom in their wildest fantasy. When I tell U that only I know and understand truths and realities regarding what Armigettan is really all about, it is not done in a way that boasts, I would prey 2 every astral god today 2B an ordinary person living an ordinary life, and not have a clue about any of this, it simply is not what is real however. Google time and date stamped proofs all ready exist showing from more than 20 months ago, I discuss this RATIO/RATION thing on the blogs of those times, it all is right there, somewhere, at least on my original blogging site of www.blogger.com/ which highlighted up at the stasrt of this document and now did not, there R more worms crawling around in my property, this computer; Federal Bureau of Investigation, than there R in any buried body in a shallow grave after 3 months of decent decomposition. I am about 2 take a photograph of a large night crawler worm, and have it blown up 5 times normal size, and make copies, and just attach them with scotch tape to the TV monitor, the Presario Compaqu itself, and then at least we csan keep things honest and real around here. So back to telling about some things that have happened 2 me recently in this (oh-eight hell-misery) that U call a ‘year‘. I found myself suddenly not here, happens 2U2 every night right, sure, only do U go and have vivid full color realer than life experiences with persons of celebrity status that U never even met here in the waking world, and do it repeatedly out of nowhere since the springtime of this year, do U? I found myself in the home that the greatest recording artist on this planet ever at any time grew up in out on Long Island, I speak of Mariah Carey, go to www.mariahcarey.com/ and no underscore,. From now on, after I type in a link, any link, e-mail address, hypertext transfewr protocol, or world wide web address, I will put in parenthesis (), either the letters BU or NU. This will stand 4 BLUE UNDERSCORE, or NO UNERSCORE, I want an official GOOGLE/BLOGGER dot com time and date stamped record of the times that these blogs were done which would naturally B just shy of post time, say 30 minutes to 2 hours, and convert it then 2 post times shown there into the Eastern Time Zone on the east coast of the USA. This way the hacking is recorded officially 4 future Grand Jury minutes in a law suit someday when I press charges on the culprit or culrprits, should I ever B lucky enough 2 learn exactly who they R on a physical human waking world form, I all ready know who they R and who they work 4, answer one is EVIL ENTITIES OR SPIRITS, and answer 2 is what and who the church 4 thousands of years names either SATAN, LUCIFER-FALLEN, or THE DEVIL. Let me go ion about this hoiuse where MC was very young at the time, and the stairs where I witnessed a terrible thing at. An injustice of putrid and horrific magnitude hasd recently been perpetrated on the family by one of my relatives and a neighbor of them, bith having large dogs that they walked around this block on the island every day, and one day in 1972 when MC was just a little toddler, I learned from a very attractive blond teen queen about a year or 2 younger than me as I had just recently turned 18, that they had been harassing the Carey family and doing very bad things 2 them simply because they were an IRC, as today they would B referred 2. I was appalled and revolted. At first I thought this teenaged blond bombshel;l was all that and hot and U name it, but when I learned how evil she and the others were, I hated them and just wanted 2 get away, and have my Aunt Ruth Gottwald drive me back the somewhat long trip to 175 Penninsula drive, in Babylon, Long Island, New York, USAESMWG. MC will kick my ass if I tell details about the dream back earlier this year and what I saw happen as people went charging up this stairway in her house, soo I mush remain silent. She jhas come 2 me in dreams and told me thast she shared a huge personal secret with me and that if I tekll, she will personally wipe the floor up with me, and she can do it 2, believe me, just because she can sing like a thousand caroling angels all combined and is more beautiful than any hundred City fashion models, do not B fooled. I know she can come over here and work me over, so I will not ever betray her trust regarding what I saw at her place when she was yonger with these stairs. But she has given me special permission 2 tell U all that the reason that I was beaten up was because Robert McGuire told the lifeguard force 2 have it done 2 me. Both the McGuire man today, and his father who in 1975 when I got assaulted on the beach by these 2 evil mascots, who was about the age of McGuire when I met him in 1997 in February at his Pittsburg Hotel and Erin Brockavich Bar on Tennessee Avenue and he allowed me 2 talk to Sarah Callio over his bar-phone where she was working at the water company, Julia, that all led 2 my search 4 SSJKK from there, as well as my very first direct interaction given 2 me by MC in middle late 1997 somewhere, where she had sent me 2 letters in the mail that were addressed 2 my Somerdale, New Jersey home on 112 Harvard Avenue, and when I sat at the foot of my bed in the interaction, opening them up with my long silver letter opener still in my drawer here today and now astrally empowered as a result of getting “dreamed-about” 2 use your forward mortal diction of expressing this, I was shocked 2C that they both were totally empty, conthing at all was inside these 2 number 10 ernvelopes that were addressed 2 me and return addressed from her, and I was not permitted 2 remember the return address back in waking life, but both of these McGuire’s, father and soin were behind having the smelly stuff kicked out of me on the beach that day in 1975. Paula King was in on it as well. This was in retaliation 2 what my family and friends of them, some of the Carey neighbors on the block, had done 2 them. Later on more racial stuff was done 2 them and they took it out on me, the one person who became one of their dayughters biggest fans. Paula has done all of this, and now lives 3 lives withion this dream that I am currently aware of. This is a powerful exploratron, like all the rest of usa here in circa 2008, that dream and watch movies and R limited 2 living througjh our alter other trans dimensional parallels in the vast beyond fathomability regeions in atomic hyperspace, HS. Paula worked at one time 4 the Dealaware Park racetrack in Pennsylvania on Route #231 or also known as STREWET ROAD. She stands 7 feet high and is beautiful beyond description, giam=nt knockers, slim wasteline, huge chiocolate brown eyes, long knee length soft shiny brown hair, and a face that captures and captivates the soul of any resd blooded man gazing at her just 4 a quick second. She still is around in this part of herself in our hyperspace. She got me in the JFK Hospital Elevator in early January of 1997, and has had a child from this, a beautiful daughter, and I met her in a powerful interaction that King gave me a number of years back early into my blogging days. She was born I believe on October the 6th, a powerful birth dates number, 10th month and 6th day, as in the great FASCITAR, of 10/6. Google up the powerful FASCITAR. It may change your life forever, so hold me and this blogging site blameless if U do this and learn and practice this, and anything can happen 2U as a result, caveat emptor!!!!!!!! Paula had me beaten up and blames me 4 her problems in her Long Island identity as PA-Pennsylvania-TRInidad Motel-CIA-Central Intelligence Agency. I paid the money, she agreed 2 the hundred dollar less amount, I will make up the name Staneesha 4 right now. Staneesha has told me that more things will B done 2 me very soon, and that she thinks she can help me get them dragnet caught so 2 speak. She all ready anticipated their next move shortly, these Atlantic city relatives of SSJKK, where she originally made her recent 20th century appearance from 2 start with right there on Tennessee Avenue. She said that she works in the same office with Roger who some of my Blogaud know about, but not any relation family wise. They do not do investigation work or computer work, they R part of a global community that researches the paranormal, and the money is just 4 expenses so they can take me and get me away from where I am, and get the ball rolling. If any of this is real and helps me, Y not take the risk, what do I have 2 lose at this point 4 crissake. When dealing with a family with name and power and well into their second fifth of a billion dollars is behind them, I cannot afford not 2 find out just where I fit into all of this, B4 they literally do Carey me 2 my grave, and no one is held accountable, and that by any reasonable standards should never B permitted 2B tolerated or acceptable behavior by any stretch of the mind, unless we want 2 go back 2 walking on all fours again and rejoin the animal kingdom. I am so sorry 4 what my filthy family did 2 your family, please do not hold it against me forever, mighty Scylla Goddess, come v=back 2 me and sing all of my favorite songs 2 me, I do not care what realm U do it on, just don’t ever go away and leave me Scylla-Jehovah, that is all I ever ask, and I know I am asking everything. I am the greediest man on the Earth, I wish 2 spend eternity with my Scylla, just holding her while she endlessly sings her lovely endless songs 2 me. Trump is a giving loving fantastic beautiful philanthropist next 2 me and my total cosmic greed, if I denied that on this blog, then my credibility would B forever one big fat flabby goose egg, zero, nada, zilch, nothing, gone, done, BAM and Emaril.

G/S/W/this is all copyrighted in 2008 ADEG, under the name of MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, Google me up on the web. Google up some of the topics and places mentioned by me on my blogs, no other story ever has been told like this, there is nothing like it on the net, and I have been pounding my fingers 2 the very bone searching 2C whether or not I could make this statement ion relatively good conscience.

A real quick soulcast story today is this: I made a left turn in front of an oncoming speeding car the year 1982 and the next thing I knew was that I was all ready at the location in Audubon, New Jersey, USAESMWG where I was heading 2, yet still maybe a good 10 blocks away from the home destination, the mother of Captain Heller, Paula King. Atco is connected into this in 3 major ways not counting a 4th way as I was shortly 2 leave 1802 Robin Hill in Voorhees, NJUSAESMWG, 4 the rented home at 134 Norris Avenue in Atco. This is where I met lightning here on the Earth world, SSJKK’s second cousin once removed and do not go there, as astrally there is no male and female, yet there can B. There is no space or time, yet interactions CAN produce these concepts. There is just 2 much 4U2 learn and 2 much 4 me 2 tell, so 4 right now, forget all of this. Herby Letts fits into this, the true inventor of the super condenser and perpetual motion, the near future’s final relief from oil and oil dependency. I can go on and on, there is so much wrapped up in all of this, but I know that I missed seeing that car, it had 2 hit me, so Y did my reality resume minutes later me fully in tact, and all ready at my destination? Answer, in the future we have a very special technology, it really works quite simply and it is beoing used on me bow, as the very proinciple of it has 2 do with space and time and distances and photography that gets taken 2 a more advanced level. U may try Googling up if UR the soulcast Blogaud without 2 much time 2 read all my blogs at other sites, the topic labeled as: DISTANCE-DELAY-AVM-RECORDING-TECHNOLOGY. Also U can try a Googling with (Lazar Trace) or (distance delay lazar trace technology). Enjoy. Remember nothing is alive or dead, and nothing really is the way it seems, in fact, reversing things holds the key to real knowledge and wisdom, this is Y the mighty Lucifer who knows this truth 4 a total fact, uses reversals of things so often, it is real, it works, but it can have like anything, its major footfalls and risks. B careful.

END TRANSMISSION, put a new note in my box Rog, I am ready now for phase-2. Thank U and thank U as well Staneesha. Patty will B here Friday 2 get 2 the bottom of the computer hacking so I will have more facts and legitimate complaints ready on signed affidavits 4 the FBI, this is no empty threat, I have totally had it, some heads R gonna really roll. 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555, I now need 2 compensate, as Jane Bitch Dirtweeds strikes again, I am expecting some real serious hell, and need 2 get on the phone 2 the FBI, I just refuse 2 take any more without at least trying again 2 fight them on a human level 4 a change. Again, after this short post script blogging text, I will now reiterate with another E-N-D----T-R-A-N-S-M-I-S-S-I-O-N: 990990990990990---IWALU-MC!!!!

No comments: