Sunday, December 21, 2008

short blog C-1

“The Epitome Of Harassment, Internet Version”
SHORT BLOG C-1
Date And Time file: 122108.347.5555555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


All ready today, the persecution has changed from noise and aerial into utility and hacking, but it can change back and forth at any New York second, I know this, I have watched ands seen this in the past 23 years of total hell. I tried 2 begin what I wanted right now, short blog B-11, and the font size would not stop playing with me nor would the color, it kept changing into what I did not want, so I closed out that file and started the C group, which I believe is how my short blogs that were in the A group turned into B when this same cutting bull slit happened then. Nothing is really ever new and disease and scum will always B disease and scum, that is as constant as the velocity of light in a vacuum. All night at work, 4 no good reason, my power kept going out and the circuit breakers kept tripping off, and I have my heater on the lowest setting which draws far less than what would cause this, and nothing else on that line is on, so there was no reason 4 this 2 occur. I told the people about it this morning that came in. U have 2 keep exposing things when UR in my shoes, the enemy loves closets, not bright lines on their wicked deeds and exposure. Unfortunately, I am in my shoes, and so was shit the other day as U all know. Does not sound that lovely does it, but if I do not tell the world all the evils these rat bastards perpetrate on me, then what good is Morianity and what purpose does my true story serve, al;l cut up and edited out, no sir, not gonna do it that way? If it grosses out anyone, well, change the blannel lads and lassies, just change the blannel. I, as champ has said it so well 2 me right here where I am nightmare residing at, U godda do what U godda do, I do not think that wisdom more profound than this one statement exists within these 5 dimensions that seemingly R here all around us from the realm of the thought. Yes it is me, and in these smelly and grossed out shoes, long washed, actually they were my slippers that this disease enjoyed defiling last week, but since I am known 4 admitting to blood on my shoe, and the entire US Copyright office knows the story or anyone who ever has visited my ex website and listened 2 the music I put up there, a hand picked 1% of what I have written since I have been knee high 2 a grasshopper, knows that after last week the lyrics definitely need B rewritten into, “shit, shit, shit, shit, shit on my shoe, nightmare woman walks away clean, just leaving that shit on my show”. Well whether or not the EW desires 2 label me a ‘little bastard’ or a ‘shit-shoe’, it is still a ‘NIGHTMARE WOMAN’ that lives in the upline closed curve infinity above ours, that is directly responsible 4 this. It is 2 bad that Diana Arteemis cannot take me 2 her favorite mall, the Ziggler Mall in Ricktown, down Linelane 9910 from the Ricktown Manner, and get me a new pair. The trip is short, only about 400 million miles if Earthly measured, my beat up old truck can make it there in what U would think of as a quarter of a minute, and that includes parking. Diana has several walk in closets filled with shoes, she loves shoes, but she loves her ‘big Ricky’ as she calls me even more, and that is all I care about. Someday in June of the ‘31 year, I will get released from this nightmare prison experience as Mountainpen, Harry ol’ boy, I’ll B fookin’ ouddahele!!!!!!!!!! Go Phillies, but speak of Satan or Ed Snyder, here is a man who belongs tortured 2 death 4 his direct role and involvement of my 23 years of pure unadulterated torment. 4 those who never saw my site, www.morianity-foundation.com/ while it was up, a linelane is an Astral-Plane-Highway system, they normally R anywhere from 30-280 lanes wide, remember that the Province of Olympia is 5 thousand or more light years in all 3 directions, and there is no up or down, U have 2 experience this vast new reality, otherwise U read this, and R saying 2 yourself, well, he isn’t cheating the government disability services. Believe whatever U wish 2, I would gladly offer 2 fight and die in any battlefield on this globe at any time, day or night, 4 your rights 2 think and feel this way, as well as 2 express your feelings safely and directly 2 my face.

Well they ran me right into the ground with their death siege starting on Friday afternoon when they blatantly violated my frickin’ civil and constitutional rights by cutting totally off, my Verizon telephone service 4 roughly close 2 the 40th time now since living in this death trap of winds and weirdness. I want 2 tell U all something, all 3,000 or so of U, and hopefully 10% of this Blogaud that is not just enjoying an “internet 3-stooge” comedy in their opinion, but 300 give or take, who may by now B seriously wondering and cogitating, after what I recently said, and then doing a BCO on it, and posing the question 2 themselves of wow, this poor damn little bastard, he is cooked meat and nobody can help the little shit. Well, UR a ‘glass half empty’ thinker if this is your final conclusion, as these turds that R doing this 2 me, R in bodies and live right here on Earth in the real so called world, and can B sued, and CAN B THROWN INTO FOOKIN’ JAIL, BRO!!!!!!!!!!! They can B set up and I can push their puny diseased little buttons and make them my puppeteers any time I wish 2 get myself knocked right on my gludious maximus, (ass) BRA!!!!!!!!!!! So Y would I set myself up 4 major siege and attack, unless I had a small and well hidden ARMY on my side of this fight, waiting 2 trap and record and witness and testify B4 major federal grand juries, and end up billionaires 4 their trouble? I do not have this army, YET, and it frightens OTAMM, it is their frickin’ Kryptonite!!!!!!! We all have our KW as I will now shorten this 2, (Kryptonite-Weaknesses). Superman had 2 of them 4 crissake, horse jump falls and K. I am sure that WOMO slime has more than 2. I all ready know that my odds of ever getting this army formed and fitted out and ready 2 go, is most likely vigintillions 2 one against me, but show me the damn law that says I am not permitted, Heinz, 2 have my dreams. Some day, the odds could B bucked, and these filth could B shamed and imprisoned 4 the rest of their twitted evil slime ball lives 4 what they have done 2 my forever destroyed life.

What they did 2 me yesterday as well as Friday when it began with the utility attack and cutting off my telephone service, and then a brutal night and morning into early afternoon of aerial assault worse than most bad days in the summer time. I TOLD U GINA, BABY, U LOIVELY ARM BREAKER U. I always know when it is going 2 rain, after arm wrestling that giant beauty queen, that and 14 year old teen queen lovely Keisha fracturing my other arm in one punch that she called a small love tap. Buit rain or snow or sun or Jimmie Dean and boat kisses in 1975, and whatever Congressman, told all of U that the Flyers will not allow 2 losses back 2 back, and will use the continual death persecution of poor innocent me, and intentionally created parallel event, 2B sure this is accomplished, as they know that it works and indeed they have been doing this 2 me since late September in 1986, and this I will swear B4 any court or magistrate under oath, or tell to any federal or county Grand Jury, just call me to mother trucking testifreakingfy, player!!!!!!!!!!!

U know, I have my sources that have told me how both Paula and Sarah in their lives and identities in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, have become miserable bar lushes and involved themselves in with the night-life crowd. Sarah is currently in a rehab clinic, and so was Dawn, Paula’s 3rd cousin twice removed. All of them have had abortions, miscarriages, and spent time in county jail. Then I tell my tale of woe of how these respectable families have hurt me and because the family has money or power I am ignored. Wow, Dick Dog, sounds like right out of many of your fictional shows, does it not kind sir????????? Yes the Flyers won yesterday afternoon by a score of 7:1, and cheated 2 get this win, by doing a Mickey Haddonpuke lifeguard on me, they may as well have shoved me onto a hard shower floor and rubbed soap in my eyes and cursed at me. They all R nothing but a bunch of ignorant arrogant, and totally vicious scum.

AS LONG AS THIS DISEASE HAS ME 2 ENDLESSLY PERSECUTE AND PICK ON AND NONE OF U OUT THERE EVER WISH 2 HELP ME OR LOOK INTO THESE MATTERS, THESE DIRT HOLES REMAIN FREE AND LICENSED 2 FOREVER GET THEIR WAY, HURTING AND INJURING ME AND THOSE CLOSE 2 ME. THIS WILL AS A RESULT, BRING THEM WHAT THEY WANT FOREVER, AS IT HAS NOW ALL THROUGHOUT THIS HELLISH PAST 23 YEARS. U WILL C THE FLYERS DO NOTHING BUT CHEAT/WIN, AND CHEAT/WIN, AND CHEAT/WIN FOREVER AND EVER, I TOLD ALL OF U WHEN THEY WERE AT THE BOTTOM PLACE IN THEIR DIVISION, THAT THEY WOULD MOVE UP 2 FIRST TRUCKING PLACE AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY HAVE DONE, AND I TOLD U ALL, THANKS 4 NO ONE GIVING A SHIT ABOUT TRYING 2 RESOLVE MY NIGHTMARE, IT IS INHUMANE OF ALL OF U OUT THERE. ALSO THE DOW JONES WILL FOREVER CHEAT ITS WAY HIGHER UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, AND THIS WILL NOT STOP. Just as I told U and HAVE BEEN telling U GINA, and just as U told me that U would break my arm if we arm wrestled, and sure enough ya beauty queen 70 inch giant, U did!!!!!!!!!! Well, some short blog there, Shorty Transdimensional MacInvondi, huh?

Gordon lightfoot is not in my shoes either, but angry as I am right now at SSJKK, her secret of her stairs will B safe forever. I would love 2 tell the entire thing, but if I did, she would come over 2 Hammonton and kick my ass, and this I have been told by 3 people in the loop, so chill MC, I do not wish 2 incur your mighty wrath teen queen.

GOOGLE/YAHOO-?, SWIS, KSWL-2297, this is copyrighted intellectual property of 1 Michael Mountainpen. It is all voluntarily sworn truth and doubles up as potential grand jury minutes and written post mortem testimony of me 4 any local or global tribunal or hearing or court, 4 any authority or magistrate on planet Earth, now or ever. This is entire total truth. No lies R in this at all, and it is nothing but the truth and it is the total truth, so help me I swear now on the All-Mighty God of your planetary belief system who I know on a first name basis and have throughout all eternity, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE.

THIS TRANSMISSION NOW TERMINATES, B-R-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: