Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Supplemental and without the suppla

this is a short little live no CAP from word dog blog just onto the site of Blogger.

Do not shop at Staples unless getting totally ripped off is your thing.

Patty came over, and it seems, they saw me coming. If U walk into a car dealership and say, "duh, I am a dummy, don;t know nuttin'bout cars, please don't rip me off, what do U think will happen, DERR U will get major ripped the truck off. Same thing happened with me and Staples the day back in early May when I bought this piece of junk Presario Compaq PC. It is Y so much is not working, not available, it has nothing inside it as far as software, even my safeguards were temporary, talk about Mission Impossible, Wow Mister Phelps, seems all my software will self destruct in 90 days, guess that is better then Phelps's 30 second tape. So all of this time, most of my computer problems is because I spent a thousand dollars at RIP OFF STAPLES STORE, and ended up with a piece of fucking junk, where Patty spent 300 at Wal-Mart and can do anything, even has built in audio player and and and on, mine has fucking shit, I was completely fucking ripped the shit off, DON'T SHOP AT THIS SHITHOLE PLACE, THEY TOTALLY FUCKING RIPPED ME OFF!!!!!! How do U fucking wall street big business crooked scum bag mother fucking trash live with yourselves hurting innocent people and victimizing them, U damn turds?????Patty came and gave me my first lesson, how 2 work the e-mail, and will b giving me other lessons. This is what I have been waiting 4 MC ever since U returned 2 my life after U left me in 1969 as Sar-ah. She will find me a much better trade up computer so I can maybe spend 1 buck or a bit more and trade in my present junker and get a real fucking computer. This is YI have not been able 2 join your fan club or download your special program, please do not hate me All Mighty Goddess Scylla, I can only do the best I am able, I am being stopped at every turn by filthy diseased BRIGGER CULTISTS. Now someone finally is helping me, and screw U SATAN, YA BASTARD ASS CRUMB. BURN FOREVERMORE IN DOGTOWN, BITCH!!!!!!!!

Well this is now gonna B the befginning, please B with me in spirit empire ruler, MC, as IWALU, my 990-990-990-990-990-990-990. END:

No comments: