Sunday, December 14, 2008

Am I Getting This Point Across, Mister Prosecutor?

“AM I GETTING THIS POINT ACROSS MISTER PROSECUTOR?”
THIS MAY B THE TITLE TO BLOG BOOK NUMBER SIX ON
BLOGGER DOT COM, OTHER SUBTITLES ALSO INCLUDE
“THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION”
“THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
“MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUING FROM 1995 AUDIO TAPES
Date And Time File: 121408.360-----Beginning Transmission:


I am under a horrific mother fucking death siege from the MILI-2-FORCE. These evil scum have fucking powers and abilities that go far beyond those of the great Superman as well as us poor mere mortals. The entire weekend was fucking totally miserable thanx 2 these pure demonic cock sucking filth bags. There is no way 2 fight this infested disease on my terms and in my scheduled timing plans. I have noticed that this is all just as is and was, the Holy Bible, out of my hands, it is being cone, and I am just living this Shakespearian hell-show, and then typing combinations of keys on a board and shooting up blogs 2 blogger sites, and all along with someone or something, Captain Legal-Boston, as though I am robotically and totally manipulated and controlled, by (ITS) plans and agendas. When I tell U how horrific these diseased jerk fucking offs made my 2 shifts go at my job, hopefully, some of U with a tad of humanity and a heart that still operates within U, can understand and forgive this gargantuan outburst on my part, as I promise U right now that it will B a major doozie, and I mean every single word that I am saying. What I am attempting 2 convey here, is that lots of U and I know this, so lets not bull fucking shit around with each godsdamn other here, all judge many of my claims in ways that make me out 2B nuts or a liar, as U would certainly not allow things 2 happen in your life like this, after all, so Y does he stay with people who have kidnapped his life and done a total Tommy Mattola on him and yet claim he is free enough 2 go out to his job? I am so happy that U asked me this. Sure, I can just run somewhere in my car, but do U want 2 tell me where. I am on a fixed income, I am a certified crazy on Social Security disability or SSD, have no money, lots of debt, been bankrupt twice all ready in my miserable life because people and enemies keep taking me and hurting me and promising me moons and stars, and delivering only pig shit, leaving me holding the fucking patsy bag every mother fucking time. Since I have been an adult, a blatant organized conspiracy came out of the woodwork, and has been wrecking every possible facet of my life 100%. There is no way this is being imagined, U have had friends that have seen small parts of my life, and tell me, no way, something is way wrong here with u bid, U godda B haunted, and along these such lines, and they R quite quick 2 distance themselves from me after making these statements, so is everyone a certified fucking nutcase?????? Let me just begin a whittle tiny bit Elmer, telling what has happened 2 me over this fucking putrid weekend of total THANX-2-GIVENS HELLSIEGE/DEATHSIEGE!!!!!!!! First, these filthy fucking mucus swallowing bastard ass dirt ball turds gave me the fucking shits all weekend long, and last night their non stop direct zenithing CHEMTRAILS, finished me off, and when I tried 2 walk towards the bathroom, some idiot had dug a hole on the path I was on in a poorly lit area, and I had 2 shit way 2 badly 2 try and find my flash-light, so I trip in the hole and fall flat on my fucking ass, and as a result, totally fucking shit myself. It was a total fucking mess. I do not know whether there is a good or righteous force operating in this experiment, or GOD, but I can promise all of U right here and right motherfucking now, there is definitely 100 perfuckingcent, a negative evil and vicious devil or force, or what church ass holes name SATAN, or Lucifer, and I know this not because some dick in the mouth Robert School-boy chum McDowell says so, but I know fucking this because I know it, it is in my life, it has BEEN in my life, totally fucking stalking me like a rock stars’ worst nightmare stalker ever could, and this is all real and tangible, and NO WAY IS IT FUCKING IMAGINED!!!!!!! U all know the story of the Echelon Towers resident manager Nate, and if U don’t, read my earlier blogs until U do know it!!!!!! I no sooner arrive at work both nights, and have 2 put the fuck up with inspector’s from the company, on a cold and windy time when I all ready physically fucking feel like total shit from a major nasty weekend CHEMTRAIL ATTACK, go here and learn about this monstrous horror: www.chembusters.com/ or www.chemtrail-central.com/ and believe me baby-love, there R many more sites all about this topic of Chemtrails and chemtrailing, do not confuse this fucking horror with normal aerial vapor jet trails, they R as different as man is from woman, or at lowest this held true long ago, sometimes now it is hard 2 tell them apart, for example on my best day I may B able 2 bench press 30 pounds, while most girls 10 years old and up can do 2 and 3 times that, and not even break a sweat. They swear and they drive and blare music worse than guys used 2, they R not one bit attractive or romantic 2 me anyway, they can enhance their lovely hairdos and make ups, and they all look like fashion models and beauty queens, and still and all U could not pay me 2 go out on a date with any of them!!!!!!!!!!! No thank U, I have more than enough fucking hell going on in my messed the fucked up life, BRO. But back on point. The enemy always attacks me, if U go back and examine prior blogging texts, it is all right fucking there 4U2 read and C this 4 yourselves, every time a company inspector, and especially Inspector Oliver 4 whatever reason, comes onto the site. Every cock sucking time, he comes there, and I take a siege, B it there or even if I am at home. The way I know this is that when it happened on the shift of the guard whom I relieve, his log time of the inspection is all officially written down, nice and cunt lapping legal, and matches the precise time that I am reporting an event on my life journal, such as a chopper or plane or some major attack, B it at my residence, or on route 2 the job, or just while on errands and outside, but I keep a taped life journal, and it always matches, so what is Militiforce’s fucking problem? Do these twisted bastards have nothing better 2 do with themselves, ever than fuck with one little nobody and endlessly play games with me and persecute me 24/7/365.2422, womb 2 fucking ass tomb????!!!!!!!!! As I type at 9:25 AM, a small and quick burst on my right side from the death angel has just hit me and it corresponded with a perfectly synchronized attack that also I get from time 2 time, where they somehow manage 2 flicker my TV screen, it only happens when I am on my computer mode, and not while the input is set 2 the television mode. Also they killed my car stereo again, but Roy showed me how the CIA operates. Remember the story from earlier in the spring or whenever, when Roy Carl Weiler Senior, author of the book about the Egg Harbor Roundhouse Museum, told me 2 simply shut off my vehicle, count 2 five, and then restart it; and the system, will work again. He knows lots of NSA/CIA secrets, and hates this evil government every bit as much as I do, as they do nothing but keep up the façade and charade of being the world’s great freedom protectors, while turning right around and persecuting to death one of its own totally innocent citizens 4 doing absolutely nothing ever 2 them, and doing all of this unconscionable monstrosity without giving me a trial or a conviction on anything they can try and charge me with, or any legitimate or legal right 2 do 2 me, ACLU!!! Where is the mother fucking AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION, when U need these phony pricks? I guess it’s like a cop, when U need one, we all know, this is just the time that U can bet your damn ass that U never will B able 2 find one!!!!!!

Well I told U all, and I TOLD U GIANT GINA, FLYERS WILL NEVER STOP WINNING NOW, THEY HAVE GONE ON THEIR FAMOUS”HURT ME-CHEAT ROLE“, AND WHEN THEY R ON THIS ROLE, I AM ON DEATH AVENUE. I have suffered through this fucking bull shit since 1986 when this mother fucking nightmare all began, I have no reason 4B making this up, FUCKING NONE!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY DAY LAST WEEK AND 4 THE LAST 2 OR 3 WEEKS, EXCEPT MAYBE 4 ONE OR 2 DAYS OUT OF THESE 3 WEEKS, THE DOW JONES, AND THIS CHEATED STOCK MARKET JUST CONTIUED 2 ENDLESSLY RISE UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, EXACTLY AS I TOLD ALL OF U THIS. U MUST GIVE ME AT LEAST SOME FUCKING CREDIBILITY, OTHERWISE U CROWN YOURSELVES THE QUEENS AND KINGS OF ASSHOLENESS!!!!!!!!!!! If I am right, and never am wrong, then U have 2C and believe that MY NBIOGHTMARE STORY SINCE 1986 IS REAL AND TRUE AND NOT FUCKING IMAGINED!!!!!!!! If U do not, U need the couch time, NOT ME BABY-LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! The siege has been worse ion the year 2008 than since this ever began 22 and a half years ago in the middle third of 1986. Once I told David Charles Roth about the great Sarah Krassle at the Medport Diner, who was my best pal, and who they later murdered in March 2001, but as they did also 2 my mom, it was a very covert and slow agonizing death, and no coroner ever proved it was anything but natural causes, either with my mom Grace Eastman Mason Mohr, or my pal David Charles Roth, and all hell broke loose with us and the Medford Police Station in Burlington county, New Jersey, USAESMWG, directly following my telling him about her 4 the very first time, this is where this all began, and then later finalized in the fires of hell a few months later on the 15th day of August, all in the 1986 year Is it not strange my Morians, that the all mighty Sarah Krassle is always 16 years old on the Astral Plane. How old was she here as the human Scylla in this exact spot of 4th dimensional space? DERR Hyundai Automobiles, could these 2 sixteen’s match up and is this pure happenstance? How I will always love my buddy Yogi Berra, as he said it so perfectly it almost stinks backwards, “It’s 2 coincidental 2B a coincidence”!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Tunafish Charlie, I just ainta buyin’ into this fucking shit 4 one fucking moment of 4-D!!!!!!! But I am glad the King family pops up now in this conversation. 4 cousins apart or not. First, I do not believe my lightning goddesses one minute that she was warning me, how could that stupid fucking dream on the fist day of last summer, real and powerful and vivid and colorful and true to life as it was, how could or should I then b we expected 2 take it as a warning? When other biblical ‘KINGS‘, had interactions, biblical teachings tell how they had their wise men interpret them. Well, I had no one 2 help me decode mi experience and or explain and tell me, 1st, that it will B2 late if I do not figure this out soon as shit, 2nd, that I was being warned NOT 2 move into this fucking house of horrors and crazies, and on and fucking on and flicking on, BRO-ISLAND-LAWNS so purely blue and yellow mixed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Yogi, U buying the MC website coinkeedink???????

At 1:24 AM at work, I suffered with a left side Morty Mortino (death angel) attack. His full name is Mortimer Mortiriggerous Mortino, and his CITY-NAME in the official registry, bibles use the word, the LAMBS-BOOK-OF-LIFE, in the great Astral Plane city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, is his middle name of Mortiriggerous. When ?U occasionally hear either your left or right ear totally cut out and no longer is hearing any normal sounds from the dimension that the rest of your body ids existing in, and instead, the sound or lack of any, is replaced by a very high pitched whining and annoying and almost nauseating frequency. This is the death angel passing right by either the left or the right side of U, he never passes on both sides, and U therefore will never experience this in both of your ears simultaneously, and U need not B a rocket scientists like MC’s official daddy 2 know this, I am telling 2 things right up front right now today BRO. This is not gonna back off, I know this, I have followed this nightmare and these patterns in my fucking hell life now 4 more time than the average prisoner spends incarcerated 4 committing murder in the second degree. I have spotty memories, and indeed IO admit 2 this, only what Tom Reale did 2 me in July of 1970 is not spotty, it is real/E. Oh those crashing loud-ass cymbals BRA!!!!!!! Well, Detective Green, I paid my RENT, and my dues, and a lot more, and let me just say this: The elevator at John Fitzgerald Kennedy Stratford Division Hospital early in January of 1998, produced Josh’s older sister. Paula told me all of this in major powerful interactions, as she and her daughter and the entire TAWF have the Landon-Angel powers 2 pull this off and the fucking bible is crammed full of such powerful stories, and I know they R all totally true not by faith, no sir, I have experienced the power of this mighty Astral-World-Family, that calls themselves this exact name, along with the word “THE” in front of it, and this gives me the green light down on the waking mortal existence 2 term and name them TAWF. Yes friends and fiends, T-H-A-T---A-S-T-R-A-L---W-O-R-L-D---F-A-M-I-L-Y, is their name, they refer 2 themselves as THAT-FAMILY, and did so in those monstrous dreams or as I say INTERACTIONS, that I had while staying ion Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, NJUSAESMWG in the scummer time of the ‘70 year, the year that my life forever terminated, John and Photeous of 1997-Tennessee Avenue!!!!!!!!! How I will never B able 2 put out of my MOUNTAINPEN mind, them cutting out my lungs and squeezing them while attached by a threat, and each time they squeezed them like U would ring out a wet washcloth, I would cough, and bright red blood would ooze out all over the place, hay, I can live with the ‘cult called Christianity’ that grew into a world wide power structure system getting their shit scrambled and screwed up, but I am here 2 retell U all here and now, that I am the one carrying this fucking family curse now, and if these blogs do not prove that, then THIS WORLD IS INDEED DESTINED 2 REMAIN FOREVER BLIND AS A BAT!!!!!!

Yes with the EVIL EMPIRE, just as 2000 years ago, raging and roaring against me, the FLYERS WINNING FOREVER and the DOW JONES STOCK MAERKET forever racing up 1000 points a week into the starry heavens 2 make all new record highs and the Flyers going from dead last place in their division straight up into first place, AND JUST AS I TOLD U ALL IT WOULD SO HAPPEN, I need no rock 2 fall down on my puny head, or any star 2 shoot out of the sky 2 tell me how 2 read handwriting that is brilliantly displayed with accurate clarity and unmistakable reality. I am one dead doomed mother fucking son of a cock sucking bastard pricking bitch, and I know it, I am not stupid, I have been down all of these roads B4 over and over again. If the Incredible Hulk and the mobster and Callahan were all here with me right now, then I could have the mobster guy who yelled at Callahan repeat those words that I will not soon forget BRA, with a slight addition of course in the reiteration,” You’re dead Callahan, and U2 Mountainpen”!!!!!!!! I know my time grows short, I do not need rocks and stars 2 fall on me, nor do I need Diana 2 tap me on the shoulder, all though I have always wanted with all of my heart 2 die in the Electric-Chair. So Y am I harping on rocks and stars, could it B something about rock stars? No it has nothing at all 2 do with them, sorry, go 2 the check out line if U want 2 read things along those lines, 4 right now, here is the rock star connection, and it ties into the days where I told David about SAR-AH the All Mighty Lord-Ess. I told U on many prior blogging texts in earlier books than this current book on the site of www.blogger.com/ about how Dave and I went exploring in the Jersey Pine Barrens a lot, and at night seemed 2C many a falling star from the sky, a meteorite, all though most R not meteorites. In my case, scum bag MILITUFORCE is following me around Carty graphically in jet aircraft, and dropping entire junkyards of garbage out of cargo shoots at me, and this is what I observe as these objects R burning up and falling 2 the ground. Space meteors my cunt lapping fucking ass, BRO!!!!!!!!!! B4 going on, the upstairs dirt ball neighbors got up early and have been blaring their music, and everyone down here is mad. They all ready had them come down and C how loud it was, then they go back up stairs and turn it even louder. Dawn is about 2 go back up and kick some ass. This is the worst fucking siege that I and those around me have been put through in 23 fucking years, SO WHERE R THE FUCKING STATE POLICE, WHERE R THE LOCAL FUCKING COPS, WHERE IS FUCKING JUSTUCE IN THIS SO CALLED EVIL FILTHY DIRTY ROTTEN GREAT ‘FREE’ COUNTRY OF OURS, JOKE? WHERE IS THE AIUTHORUTY THAT IS SUPPOSED 2B PROTECTING INNOCENT PEOPLE? I WILL TELL U WHERE, SATAN HAS TAKEN OVER THIS FUCKING PLANET WITH THESE LITTLE FUCKING MONSTER ALIEN INVADERS, BUT THEY R VISIBLE. Just crack open your cases on any of your electronic devices, such as a computer, telephone, stereo, television, anything electronic, and C4 yourself. These little round invaders R right there hidden from view by casings, they R tiny, and they appear innocent, and they even smell alien, and they R alien, and let me tell U, if U can believe in your deepest mind and heart, that 5-10 thousand years ticked by on this Earth until roughly the year 1900 AD rolled around give or take, and then in a short tiny century or less, all of this just came 2B, AND JUST HAPPENED, then UR one fucking sick ignorant and totally deceived and naive human race, and I can do nothing and say nothing that will change a fucking thing, as UR all possessed by this and literally locked into it. Yes friend, they have got all of U right by the old pain rocks, twisting and turning, and UR simply agreeing and going along with it all, as none of U have the fucking balls 2 even try 2C that what I am telling U is all so true and SO FABULOUSLY MONSTROUSLY UNFATHOMABLY DEADLYASS DANGEROUS!!!!! Back 2 the original point now however, and the road noise is horrific, and as I said I am under a super death siege, U will B getting my dying utterance message on your voicemail Karen, please save and send one copy 2 an out of state friend, this way the fucking FBI is forced by law when U present them with these blog print outs, 2 investigate fully, my death, and my murder, and all persons responsible 4 my death have been listed on my various blogs on the site of blogger dot com. So aniwho, MCMCAAONMC, I have not had 2B around any falling fucking stars 4 quite a while praise the SAR, but on my first shift around just shy of dawn on Saturday morning, minutes shy of six I would say, 3, right in front of me, boom, bang, and zoom, Jackie Gleason Honeymooner!!!!!! Then last night after my inspector left and I parked at the gate that I needed 2B at, Emeril-BAM, another shooting rock star. Then this was followed instantly by a nasty Chemtrail and it no sooner vanished when another more huger and nastier one came directly zenithing over my car, that lingered even longer, and temporarily covered up the bright full moon, which they have absolutely no right 2 do. Who R these cock suckers 2 make me sick, give me shit attacks, heart arrhythmias, and block out my moon from view, just who do these diseased toilet water lappers think they fucking R aniwho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????? Then it began all over again come the light of day, as if they hadn’t injured me enough these sick sucking diseased slime. So much 4 Donna and her everything being all right in the fucking morning light, dancing disco, platform shoes, and all. Hay, the shoes were cool, I mean even the guys had them, and somebody stretching 2 make 5 feet in socks loves wearing a 6 inch platform, oh well, shrimp R shellfish, right MC???????????????? U seem so interested in those days, telling me 2 tell U more about my experiences then, and wow did that lead me 2 more interactions and lake-houses and Richland schools, ?U know, all the typical Brigger Roseanne Cash behaviors of the ASSHOLES CLUB!!!!!!!!! Who DOESN’T MY FUCKING PAST BELONG 2 ROSEANN MY DEAR, not only can I know lots of different dimensions as I told the Copyright examiners, back in 1984, but U Briggers R the ones that keep finding all of my past-peeps and then inducting them into your absorption Leviathan Paul nightmare payment-due birthdays club, 4 fucking crissake!!!!!!!!! By the way, at roughly 9:08 AM yesterday Saturday, EST, I was hit with a low and very loud crash-level CIAS/NSA private piss bubble piper plane right over the great all might nightfuckingmare MARHOUSE. A little rote now B4I get into what I will do if U do not leave me fucking alone Paula. My nightmare life is BOTBAR every fucking day, I think that maybe 5 days in 2008 so far have not been BOTBAR, this again is an abbreviation 4 these words regarding my rating of one of my days, Bottom-Of-The-Barrel-Allready-Rated. I started rating sections of my life in number ratings of 1-5, guys and now girls 2 I am quite sure, rate the opposite sex in similar ways, normally the scale goers 1-10, I need only use low, high, midland, and low and high midland or the numbers from 1 being worst and 5 being best, U do not C lots of 555555555555’s on my fucking life charts. I began this in the scummers time in 1982 and finally could not take writing nothing but Jane Dirtweed numbers every day that produced 4 me, sheet after sheet of eight and a half by eleven inch papers with nothing basically except lots and lots of ones all fucking over them. This is where Miss Bitch-Dirtweeds Slapper-in-law got the idea with her then hubby Ted Turner 2 fuck with me that night in 1993 at the Atlanta ballpark baseball game, and I got her back real good recently with one of my twisters that wrecked the park and lots of her skuzzy city down there!!!!!!!

My soulcast audience will not B given this blog, just a message blog that indeed a super hard hitting and full of bad words blog is posted here. I will tell them if they so choose 2 edit, just scroll until all capital letters read, “hello soulcast, start here please”.
HELLO SOULCAST, START HERE PLEASE: PROFANITY IS AT A MINIMUM NOW.

So this part is 4 all 3 current blogging sites that I use, I will start the story, but this is not one that is easily believed, guess none of them R, I know they all R totally true and will swear voluntarily under oath 2 any grand jury on the planet without fear of committing perjury. Here is what happened one night late around 11:30 or so in Woodbury, New Jersey, around the time that we R in right now, middle December, only back 23 years ago late in the ‘85 year. I was driving 2 my job in Paulsboro, while living at the Highview Apartments in Williamstown, NJUSAESMWG. I was younger, natch, and by today’s standards was never a real music blaster, but at my age then starting my early thirties, I listened a bit louder 2 music than I do now, actually, I do not listen 2 it any more, it is all garbage 2 me, if it is on, it is on, I am listening, if PKD is singing, I’ll listen. So I am driving and I mention the music being up 4 the simple reason that I am approaching an intersection on a cold December night with a heater blowing and windows closed, and am n ot going 2 hear a siren emanating from a police car intersecting me ahead, all that well. We crashed into each other directly. I saw this officer’s eyeballs, and 4 a second, his eyes and my eyes, were the same eyes. Bang, the sound was horrible, and there I am, my car was totally untouched, as was his, he had flown by, and against the light, which is Y he had the siren on. I did not hear or C him until it was 2 late, MC, and we had literally crashed directly into each other. The sound was deafening. Yet on we both went, unscaved. He most likely went nuts from the experience, but this had happened in a similar way 2 me B4, remember I told U how I was on the way to a lady’s house by the name of Audrey Heller, the mother of Captain Heller from the United States Air Force, art the time he was a recent new recruit, his rank was no where near major or Captain, but he went way up in rank through the years. When I got 23 work, a stranger came 2 my post, a security job, as I basically either have done this type of work, so some type of unskilled labor work, with the exception of my studio days, but even there, 4 the most part, I was a tape duplicator, all though I was on par with any of the sound engineers there, and iof sanitation engineers R garbage collectors, then a tape duplicator can claim 2B indeed, a fucking SOUND ENGINEER. But back on point now, this wild dude in a totally real uniform exactly appearing as my inspector would, came over and asked me some very strange questions. He showed me all of the proper ID, and so what could I do?, but I was concerned, the security officer and basically always paranoid person that I will gladly admit 2 being which make s 4 a good guard, was not happy with this situation, and bear in mind that I had just gone through a car crash that NEVER HAPPENED!!!! There R many parts 2 this story that will B later told SOULCAST, www.xoulcast.com/ a fantastic site with some great blogs, message 2 any other sites, go there and read. Back again, there is so much 2 say about this, only I am going 2 throw in the one huge part right now, so U will B left salivating 2 learn the in between parts 2 this endless hell that I know 4 a fact that I am in. Early into the next year, my year where Jimmy Carter admitted 23 me that I am indeed dead, in another interaction, the biggie from the night of August 15th soon 2 follow, but the first week in January, 7 and a half months B4 the death beyond death that struck me faster than Diana Arteemis ever could hope 2, I had the inspector who I knew from many prior visits, comer visiting me on my site., We happened 2 run the conversation around 2 my bringing up the last visit from this other so called inspector. This is no joke and believe me this dude was a man about 60 years old who had no time 4 games or jokes. When I told him of my middle December visit, he looked at me straight in the eyye and said that this man has 2B an imposter, No such man is or ever was working 4 the Wells Fargo Guard Services at this time in early January of 1986. Now does anyone even begin 2CY my life is not like yours, or the local rock star’s even? No one is living this life. No one is walking in these moccasins, not even the Quoddy Girl Gang of the 1960’s in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMYG. If U cannot CY even top celebs follow my life and R interested in it, even those that make them who they R, then U cannot follow my wild ride through hyperspace. This is no Dorney Park roller coaster, or devil’s cave, BRO, first this is real, REALE, and total infinite HELL in its quintessential form and essence, no 2 ways about it Miss Chillie.

Now I have something 2 say 2 the Quoddy Mocker gang that thinks they can get away with raping me and hurting me and messing with me all of these years. I know all about all of U, I know who all of your kids R, where they go, where U go, the enchilada, BRA. RU coming over with bracelets Ron Wirtz? Am I getting my points across, bummer I’M FUCKED??????? Hyperspace has many universes in it Paula. There R many of them where World Lab is still owned by your offspring as well as that of your childhood gang friend Nina’s. There R universes in hyperspace where World-Lab has no Josh Wing because people do not name things 4 no reason, R ya coming over mister prosecutor? bring lots of power with U, as U cannot prove a thing. I am asking U2 stop fucking with my life. That is what I am saying in this whittle bwogging text Elmer Fwudd!!!! But chall can take all of this hyperspace stuff anyway U want 2, B~~R~~O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave me fucking alone King family, I am going off 2 the islands and plan 2 disappear. If U so much as try 2 stop me, THAT NICE WING IN THE LAB JUST MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT NAME UP IN THE LATE TWEENTTY-TWOS!!!!!!! Back fucking off!!!!!!

Google and Swis, and “throat clearing copyrights” WL, blaaaahhh and bleeeee and blummmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~, and may I please now add this,
E-N-D~~~~~~~~~~~~~T-R-A-N-S-M-I-S-S-I-O-N:

No comments: