Friday, April 3, 2009

GINA-GINA-GINA-GINA, WAS I WRONG BIG GIRL?

“GINA, GINA, GINA, GINA, WAS I WRONG BIG GIRL?”
TEOHIV/RMCAM/MORPRO-95
Datfile: 040309.757.11111111111111111111111111
BEG-INNING OF THIS NIGHT FREAKING MARE TRANSMISSION, BR:


Well Gina, U told me how strong UR and proceeded 2 break my arm in 2 seconds flat in that monstrous arm wrestle, U luscious beauty queen, but I TOLD U, and was I wrong EVERYNODY? Was I? Show me how wrong, as I said the evil empire was back, and it looks like Georgie is gone, AGAINH, dollar bill and all, huh BRO-GREEN? If all the power fucking house shit I wrote this week still brings this diseased evil all these ill gotten points, there is no hope now left 4 me. I plan 2 leave on Sunday, and fake like I am going off 2 work, only never 2 fucking return again, and I challenge a fucklng soul 2 stop me. I have legal constitutional rights, I am well over age 21, actually by exactly 34 and a third years, and I have my rights and never signed them over to this satanic demonic THAT-FAMILY of 1970!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a legal debit card, drivers license, passport, and I a, fucking ouddahele, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! They think I will B going 2 my rinky dink fucking miserable job, and it will B off 2 the fucking tropical islands, and I refuse 2 ever come back, they’ll have 2 fucking kill me, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They got their way this week with constant bombardments of aerial assaults and pummeling me with ground attacks with Dawn King and their IAD control, (Influence And Domination). The utility attacks R off the scale, and when I tried 2 post up 2 half of my blogging sites, the word press and the soulcast, they hacked me out 4 more than 15 minutes, I could not even get a restart with the computer, all I can do when this happens is what was easy STAPLES, unplug, wait 4 power 2 go off, plug it back in, restart manually with the on button and the enter key when the prompt pops the truck up, BR!!!!!!! No fucking body will help me and I cannot take this fucking abuse and neglect any longer. I have been literally made a slave out of by this diseased wicked awful family, and I have had it brought 2 my attention that some people R actually jealous of my wild excursions in eternal hell. Wow, does somebody out here need couch time and serious therapy. I do not care if Mariah herself was right in here as she is in another part of the hyperspace as u all know, or if U don’t then archive the June 21, oh eight blog on www.blogger.com/ drunkenhive, hyper link or hypertext transfer protocol. This has been the worst 4 fucking weeks of my diseased mother fucking life ladies and gentlemen, I am introducing U all 2 hell, in case UR not aware of this fact, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There R gonna B fucking MAJOR TWISTERS, VIOLENCE, STORMS, QUAKES, VOLCANOES, FLOODS, U NAME IT, PLANE AND CHOPPER CRASHES, U WANT WAR WITH ME SISTER SLUDGE, U GOT IT, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I do welcome all opinions and try 2 get to checking my comments and messages when I get a minute of free peace. Someone has made a wild suggestion. They have told me that my young sib may B trying 2 let me know she’s there, and the only way that she can, after-all, look at her incredible talents with machines and computers and scientifically oriented things in general, she may not sing a note of music, what a contrast between them. Anyway, that was the most wild and cool thing I have been told yet. Thank U4 the input. Eddie let me know about it, he has all my pass codes, I have no secrets from him, its all out in the open now just like Beaver Cleaver and his busted car window, huh Ward!!!!!!!!!!! Paula Junior or whatever she has named U, if UR out there, maybe U can somehow convince your step 2 remember what agony feels like, speaking of step, and 2 get her family 2 back off of me, I know UR in trouble yourself, and if I knew what 2 do, I’d do it, but I don’t. Old pop is just a fucking
Bancroft retard, I’m sorry baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is what it is, huh Count Petofi the realist. Go 2 www.darkshadowsfanclub.com/ or write 2 dark shadows fan club, post office box 92, Maplewood, New Jersey, and C what I mean with the mighty I-Ching, 1969, Count Petofi, and the Leviathan or really, the BRIGGER cult. Do it, you’ll get your damn minds blown, and they will tell U it all was fiction, but they cannot answer the questions that they know I could pose, proving that it wasn’t, not the one really important part of it that freaking closed down the show, yeah, I know. I know what I know, and do not drown me in the CCC please, copyright 13 office, as I was forced 2 use your system 2 prove that this nightmare hell is real, and someday real warping travelers will know what I suffered through back here in all of this horrific fucking hell. U know U can all hate me 4 saying this, but in war, we all must use the weapons that R at our disposal. The terrorists 4 example, if all they can do against what in their minds is the oppressive enemy of the west, was what they did, then they did what they could do, and no more and no less. If we had 2 nuke half the world tomorrow, we would B doing what we have 2 do, the gods help us all. Well one thing is 4 sure Archie Bunker, and let me make me ol pirate pernt quick and simply here, Yar!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not know if me bucken ears R under me bucken hat lady, but let me tell U all what I do know. If I was just taking this lying fucking down and not trying at least 2 strike my evil all powerful family back, as well as TAWF-WOMO, with my mountainous pen, the only weapon that I have as I do not own a boat Lennie, or a plane, nor would I ever commit murder as that is against the laws of the most high goddess, Sarah-Stacey who I love beyond verbal description, soul in distress, and now 2 late, etcetera, and the whole 9 yards, and yes copyrighted as my unconscious mind anticipated the need 2 do all of this back then all ready knowing this part of the fourth dimension, in the calendar year of 1977, in Washington 13, DC, and I would never ever break her 10 major laws, I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I can never escape U, I don’t want 2 brown eyes, just your horrible family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Stacey, let me out of this cage , I BEG U, my giant lovely Brown Eyed Girl!!!! The Astral Plane where we live and love forevermore as my ex-fartner partner would say in his song from 12 years ago, is indeed where we share all of our interactions of endless blissful ecstasy, but still, I am in this nightmare here and now and Donna will not let me out of it. I hate that lousy retracer AVM machine. Oh well, some times in this time period, I hate those lousy ATM machines when they R out of service or charge 2 much money. Still I can live with the ATM more, or really, the truth is backwards there. In any event, Paula Junior, if U could pull off a real miracle, maybe I will B able 2 remain state side, but the entire planet is against this, as they know I would do anything 2 put an end 2 my existence, all the world powers totally freaking know I have no limits here, if it meant the destruction of a vigintillion universes and realities, whatever it takes, 4 me 2 reach Nirvana, I will do it. I am NOT going 2 sit idly by in eternal hell burning fuducking up forevermore, I’m just fucking NOT, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But in the answer to my Archie Bunker pernt that I got temporarily sidetracked away from, if I had sat back and done nothing, instead of the Dow going from the mid 65 hundreds 2 cracking over the 8 thousand mark in 4 short weeks, we would B talking right now, and I do not give 15 fucks who believes me, as I know and that is all that counts misses Marola, and that is that the Dow Jones would have closed tonight on this date at an all time record high. This is the truth, GIAMNT GINA, and U know that I TOLD U, U ravishing arm breaker U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I will go on fighting and doing all I can against this EVIL EMPIRE and my EVIL TWISTED BANKER WALL STREET family branches back 2 the days of King David!!!!!!!! May the Quakertown sling shot forces on the parallel bars B with all my Morians tonight, and may the fucking gods help pitiful Mountainpen, wow player, that was the coolest comment I ever got except 4 the one that I will always believe came from your step sister, on my foundation page.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KS WORLD LABS OF 2298, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: