Friday, April 10, 2009

THE HOLIDAY HELL FINALLY UNDERSTOOD

“The Holiday Hell Finally Understood”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT, continuing from 1995 audio tapes
DATFILE: 041909.524.55555555555555555555555
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION, I’VE GIVEN UP BEGGING SK:


Lads, Labs, Lassies, Morians, and Lessians, which by the way R any one who is not a Morian, I may have graduated 2 detective first class around 2 this moUrning B4 retiring 4 the night and falling into a soft wonderful sleep where lightning Goddess Diana and I were at the Teck Bay at Mount Pinkdune of the Teckwaters area, and she was so wonderful 2 me. She always is wonderful 2 me, and has been my Diana throughout all infinity. None of U while awake have a clue what that really means, and most think that it is time, all stretched out in a line running in 2 opposing directions endlessly. In mathematics, formulas R based as well on this totally misunderstood concept. No one will really start 2 get a clue until they recognize that they live while awake inside a very large hypersphere and this one and an uncountable parallel others R all inside a larger space on a higher dimension, and yet all of this is simply a resulting of a single thought wave emanating from a place called the upline. A hypersphere has no centers and no edges, and all of its borders or positional locations R totally relative 2 all of the others. A really dumbed down example but something that your mind can possibly wrap around 2 some small degree would B this following ridiculous example, hay work with me. U appear 2B in your car riding 2 a destination and R somewhere in-between point A where U left from and point B where UR attempting 2 go 2. Now the reality of all the inches and miles and scenery and places that U will pass through on route 2 this destination or point B totally exist and R real 2 anyone that is there, walking, standing, living in a home, riding a tricycle in a back yard, existing as words on a billboard sign, and so on and so forth. Yet 2U, it is as though UR standing still and not moving at all, just totally frozen, and all of this in-between grouped area of all of the things that R indeed making it up, R moving back at U or into U from a distance related equally both in space and in time. When all of the area ahead of U that is separating U from your eventual destination point B has rolled back into or inside of U, UR now there at your destination. On a planet or sphere, this is not the actual reality, but upping this by an entire dimension feeds the time channel so 2 speak into the mechanical circuitry of this great unfathomably fantastic system called a hypersphere. U can go in any of the 6 diametrically opposed directions or in any combination of these directions endlessly, and as long as U remain trapped inside the 4 dimensions of space time, there is no escape, no place or time is ever the beginning or is it the ending, of anything, as it is all relative, and it is the hypersphere. In dreamshift, UR free 2 travel in 5 dimensions of time and hyperspace, and while awake, U move in only 3. These 3 that we all know of so well bring with them a naturally occurring effect that circulates all space or distance beyond our innermost beingness all throughout this hypersphere in all possible directions of the expansion, yet it all flows totally around and re-envelops right back inside of us as this is what the function of spatial relationship does, or said less scientifically, time. In our much more natural rhythmic state of lighter vibration that creates our interactions within the endless dreamshift, we do not live inside any one hypersphere, but rather, take 4 lack of better words, the same pure quanta energies that make up these hyperspheres from downlining brainwave configurations from upline sources, and use them 2 reinvent and newly engineer, other realities of parallel universes, some seemingly neighboring quite closely our own and others not so close, and alien beyond our wildest fears. Still, and I hate 2 burst the bubble of UFO researchers, nothing is alien, and we all create all of this entire thing all by ourselves, and need no help from any little green Roswellites. Our entire cosmos on our particular exact atomic level is the product of many dreamers from hyperspace, exploratrons as they come 2B termed a long time from now. It is never quite as 1-2-3 simple as I try 2 make it when I discuss the upline teen aged girl Sarah Krassle having a thought about her summer at the seashore and the boy whose name she did not know and referred 2 with all of her friends as THAT BOY. Still codes grow like tomatoes in a fresh weeded garden, and when UR looking 4 these codes, they start jumping out at U quicker than cards in a Solitaire game brought messages to my mom that led 2 her abduction, possession, and eventual horrific murder on the 4th of March in the year of 2000. South of the Texas border lays some of the most beautiful land on the Western Hemisphere of this planet, that we here refer 2 as South America and Central America. Power exists down here and many others besides James Redfield, one of the fathers of the New Age, ever began writing books a dozen or so years back, BR. Let me now close my eyes 4 about 2 minutes so that Miss Jane Monsterslapper Dirtweeds cannot get at me with her evil ones-attack!!!!!! TEE-HEEE-HEEE it is one-one-three. Now I my mighty freaking Uncle King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon will camera PERMIT-ME 2 get on with the shoe, we will so do it, oh bow down 2 thee, my BANKER OWNER FAMILY FROM HELL. First, FBI, and FCC, and ACLU, just in case any of U give a rats grass mole about my violated civil and human rights, it took me a half hour 2 post up my blogs last night, as U know I have COMCAST triple deal, U know, phone and internet and cable television, I do not, the mighty TAWF KINGS that I live here with DO, and I have no say in the matter. Since Ed Crooked Snyder and his scum bag FLYERS played last night while I attempted 2 post, they hacked the living schmuck out of me, BRO!!!!!!!!! U honestly think the authorities give 15 Schlitz beers if my rights R getting stomped on and pummeled by this disease of sleaze? Ignore a hack/error or a PBEH (prior-blogging-error or-hack). I did not mean 2 say on the blog last night, anything about the site called MY-SPACE, it should have read “HYPERSPACE”.

Now 4 some points on how I decided 2 promote myself 2 Chief of Dees and DEEDEE’s, with a few quick observations that I made B4 falling off 2 sleep earlier this morning. First, south of the border, what we end many a word with as “TY”, they end with “DAD, as in ELECTRICIDAD/ELECTRICITY, OR MUCH BETTER, TRINIDAD, TRINITY, WOW, IF I AM OUT OIF BREATH NOW IT 4 SURE IS NOT FROM CLIMBING UP Mount M, huh Scy????????????????????????????? Moses was lucky on top of another great fave mountain of yours and go 2 really spend his time with U, and I bet u never even sang 2 him, just hid there behind bushes while your long bright brown hair almost blinded the poor mortal, my Teen Queen!!!!!!!!!! So all of this said, and moving now still onward along with the Christian soldiers, how about we now move into the subject of Easter, a word on the Astral Plane that has several other words, And all of them mean exactly the same thing, these being, “bright boxes, “laser retracing”, and “back into the waking dream”. I did not invent distance delay applications 4 scientific experimentation, nor did I invent laser retracing and AVM recording machines, despite some Native Americans that may tell U in the future that I in fact played a major role. I am only in the family, and I am not that important5 at all, outside iof the fact that my beautiful awesome beyond hot Goddess SSJKK chose me 2 carry on the Huntington curse in the late nineteen fifties, and no pun was intended with the word carry. Some things just perfectly fit into place, such as a hotel still standing and now called the Super 8, on Tennessee Avenue, in good old where else but ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JHERSEY, USAESMWG, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason that every single mother ducking stunt flapping rock chucking time each and every year that Easter season comes along, and Christmas also, R always made so monstrously horrific 4 me by the WORLD OWNER MILITARY-UFO-FORCE OTAMMITE FORCES also Prince and Prince of Darkness as well, known as the Satanic or Demonic or Dark forces, is because I am the only straight or non-gay family member left unless we move out beyond all of the first cousins into my seconds and thirds, and the marriage removed lines as well, who is left and is currently bearing or U know what-ing this horrendous cross. It is heavy and cuts deeply into your very heart and soul 24/7/365.24232. Even though the one who initially took this curse 4 all of us, was indeed without sin and u can bet your butts on it, I was there, I know, I was Demetrious, and Goddess Diana and I were very friendly even then, as I was known in the evil roman Empire or the first major evil empire as the top Silversmith of the Province, even the EMPIRE!!!!!!!!! She never told me she was lightning, but she did come and stay with me a few times in a body, extremely powered down of course. I was never permitted 2 remember this when I used 2 experiment with her 250 years ago as Franklin. Now I often wish I remembered nothing, just the way all of U remember nothing but a jumbled piece here and there and mostly as a result of wild remembered bits of jumbled hyperspace dreaming. Yes, I forgot all about this trucked up miserable holiday and how Satan or THE BRIGGBASE RESIDENTS make me suffer so much as the only potential family member left 2 carry on this exact line without spreading it thinner from more distant cousins, huh Cuz Carol of Cali dream city, where the lights shine so pretty, all the way from here 2 the rips offs of ugly-soul Shania Twain!!!!!!!!!!!! How do talent thieves sleep so well at night, Stacey my brown eyed beautiful love, and Queen of the Island???????? Last night, all night long, biker disease roared up and down my street, until I think somebody finally called the mother trucking police department, or else they just finally quit after the Flyers Hockey dirt ball game was over. Planes and some trailing is around today and a few bikes and a little bit of here and there annoyances R around, but on a scale of 1-50, yesterday was a strong 45 and today was a weak 10 or so. Next week I will B adding more UFO oriented and conspiracy theory oriented groups into my blogging post networking system, and also will B talking 2 people who R webmasters and will design me a much a greater site than the previous one and promote it as well, this is what a good webmaster does, they bring lots of traffic up 2 a site and keep it from being just another freaking star in the Milky Way Galaxy. I have beyond freaking had it with this horrific unconscionable persecution, this is war, and Magnesonic will B sending all of U some very nice and extremely powerful STORMS AND TWISTERS AND WILDFIRES AND FLOODS AND EARTHQUAKES AND VOLCANOES AND PLANE CRASHES AND CHOPPER CRASHES, AND OF U ENEMY LAMBRIGGER CULTISTS OF THE ASTRAL REALM, will B very freaking sorry 4 messing with a special friend of the mightiest TEEN QUEEN in the cosmos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME SARAH-STACEY, MY LONG BRIGHT BROWN HAIRED CHOCOLATE BROWN EYED GIANT LOVE. WHERE RU WHEN I NEED U BROWN EYES???????? 990-990-990-990-990-990-990!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U promised THAT-BOY that U would NEVER ABANDON ME MY GODDESS JUPITER!!!!!!!!!!!! What has happened TEEN QUEEN??????????????????????????????????????

GOOGLE ENGINE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECTION SYSTEM, AND KING-SOIFER WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297, this is all COPYRIGHTED MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN-2009 ADEG!!!!!!!! Under full penalty of perjury and libel and slander charges and litigation, I hereby swear that all statements made on this blog, 2 the very best of my limited knowledge as a traveler in the 5th dimension and on the ASTRAL PLANE, R indeed the total accurate absolute honest truths, with no omissions nor additions made 2 these truths discussed herein. No attempts of any deception R contained within any of these words, BRO!!!!!!!!! Blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee, and blummmmmmmmmmm.

Yar maitee’s and Morians and mostly probably Lessians, no matter there me buccaneers, I taketh off me bucken hat 2 all of U’s, and say now, end tranny 2 all me granny’s and all others of me blogaud, YARRRRRRRRR!!!!! Whaaaaaaa!!

BYE-BYE, BEG AND ALL OTHBERS, 4 RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! From Detective Chief and recently promoted and not by Lenny McKinnon, Mountainpen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: