Thursday, April 16, 2009

TITLE ON DOCUMENT

“ATTACK AT HARBORFIELDS IN EGG HARBOR”
The epitome Of harassment, Internet version
The Millionth-Council And Me
Morianity Project 1995 continues from audio
DATFILE: 041609.615.55555555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


There was a major chemtrail assault this morning. I had 2 take Ann the Silva King, Queen Vicki Callio Sarah Studio Park rip-off, 2 her doctor in Pomona, New Jersey 4 her 10:30 medical appointment. The sky siege was off the scale, Federal Bureau of Investigation. U can C that I am not the only one talking about this nightmare of horrific proportions, by visiting many websites, 2 in particular I can send U2R, www.chemtrail-central.com/ and www.chembuster.com/ and also U can Google up the topic of chemtrails/contrails. If the feds would just C the difference between morning and afternoon prices on Wall Street, during the sky siege on me, they would B conducting a proper investigation and really doing their job. I have had 2 live and endure and suffer through this freaking agony of hell cubed 4 almost 23 years now, and all because no one in authority is willing 2 both believe the despicability, as well as take on the major responsibility, 4 a horrendous crime that one citizen is standing up and accusing the big business WOMO or WORLD OWNER club, of perpetrating upon him viciously and without mercy, with the motive, goal, and objective, of totally wiping out his entire life, lock, crock, stock, and barrel. I all ready knew when Jane Filthweeds got me last night with her ones-assault, I was cooked meat 4 today. Duhh!!!!!!!!! Dawn wanted 2 come with Ann and me so that she could stop on the way back home in the Harbor at an automobile parts store where her brother Joe is connected with along with his small junk and salvage business, and they were expecting Dawn 2 come and pick up some new front breaks 4 hubby Chicky’s truck. Right past Hers Potato Chips and then the Harborfields Detention Center, U make a left turn in order 2 get into downtown Egg Harbor City, not Township of Egg Harbor where the mighty and powerful not Oz, but Paula King has her home and resides, with no military hubby. But right as we all past Harborfields, a loud military aircraft zenithed over us shadow blocking the sun with a loud roar as if 2 say, UR on MC’s turf, THAT-BOY. I will never forget the original Oh God Movie and the Book 2 that followed it. In the Book 2 version with Tracy Richards, the girl with the semi watermelon knockers always called the girl Stacey, instead of Tracy. When the scene where they came out of the movie theatre and Tracy had just been talking 2 God and received her assignment 4 making up a slogan, and was talking with her dad, what example did her dad who was in the ad-business give little Tracy, but potato chips. Abbey Carmichael and I find it so difficult 2 accept the many coincidences that happen in life as just mere random happenstance events, so sorry, Pearl, Hawaii. If these TAWFERS would quit tormenting me day and night, I would not constantly B on a blog site rapping about all of this, despite MC and her greatness, I have a life 2, and if she thinks that I have nothing better 2 do with it than sit around worrying about here and her extremely dysfunctional family, she is beyond super wrong, players, yo! On top of that, the Callio family loves 2 keep their name totally out of the press, they let the Levy and Trump families B their mouthpieces 4 them. They stay totally out of the limelight, and refrain from any exposure in the media. But the Callio family is far from clean and far from uninvolved in the nightmares of Mountainpen. These diseased turd branches of TAWF R there and always have been, 2 do horrific things 2 people in secret, and then destroy entire lives if necessary in order 2 maintain the shrouds of total secrecy. King and McGuire, cousin offshoots, as well as the wife’s side of Levy, the ex mayor of the mighty Atlantic City, R no different than Silva, people marry and cousins get removed time and again as in-law relatives become complex part of mighty extended family trees. There is no way McGuire would act the way he did and go onto do what he did later on, 9 full years later, when Ed and I were innocent tourists just simply taking legal photographs on Tennessee Avenue 4 my at the time website called, www.morianity-foundation.com/ This goes quite a bit farther than rocks and paper and scissors and light and squaring it, starring it, or pretending this is all nothing but a bunch of coincidental nonsense. I am telling U that this is THAT-FAMILY from 1970, that entered into my dreams while staying at the molesters house, Thomas J. Reale. If he did not have something bigger than the murder of thousands of gone-missing kids, a worm hole between his hotel and the next door one in the sixties called the Hotel Bolivar, and many other juicy little things, he would not have done these things. But since I have been victimized by this evil family now 2 the point of insanity, here is a little morsel of unknown tabloid rags 2 chew on. First, Brigantine, New Jersey fits into this huge hyper time. Secondly, so do the New Jersey Pine Barrens, the United States Military, especially the 177th air Tactical wing of Pomona, New Jersey, third, the National Aeronautics and space Administration and their attempted murder of me on Highway 295 in the early part of 1988 is all totally intertwined in all of this nightmare, and 4th,m the entire federal government in one way or another, knows this story is true and is doing their utmost best 2 spin it around and make me look like the nut, and this is YU must, my Morians, read Dr. Goldberg’s book about the very tactic used, making me look like a nut, it is one of the very chapter names or titles, in this great book called TIME TRAVELERS FROM OUR FUTURE. I was minding my own business a while back, perhaps close 2 a year ago, it was middle oh eight somewhere, I went 2 sleep in my trailer and fell into a very uneasy and ominous sleep, by that I simply mean that all deeper parts of my being felt that I was going 2 experience what U mortals would refer 2 as a badass nightmare. The next thing I knew I was in the year 1976, I am pretty sure, not totally positive, it is just that I heard some talking coming from somewhere about the bicentennial finally arriving. This great nation of ours was officially born the United States of America in 1776, and hence the term bi-centennial or 200 years after this, and this is 1976. I was walking around an area that Ik had been in about 4 summers earlier with Cousin Christopher, cousin Scotty, Aunt Ruth, and several other cousins and the friends of some of the older cousins from a block in Huntington, up on the island. Remember experience was taking place in the year of 2008, and I am referring to 4 years B4I was there in reference 2 where I found myself back in time in this powerful lucid and vivid dream interaction. Suddenly, the blond girl with the large dog was there and I ignored her and walked past her and past the first few houses from the corner and suddenly, a young girl of six years came up and told me her name, and U all know what it is and needs not B blogged. She invited me inside and when I got there, a horrible fight had just ensued, and she was sad and sat down on a couch on one side of a living room opposite a flight of stairs on the opposite side of this room. She whispered an incredible secret 2 me that, “Daddy is telling us that he is all mighty god and scaring us”. Then this gentlemen who did not appear as if he was in 2 gentle a mood, walked over 2 me and demanded 2 know what his daughter had just whispered 2 me, and as hard as tried not 2 tell it, it came out of my mouth totally against my will. Then MC ran 4 her life across the room and up the stairs, and instantly, he ran after her, and then instantly after that, his wife also followed suit. B4I knew what was coming next, I heard a small radio playing and turned around, and was introduced 2 some other visiting relative. He told me and I quote, “Now you’ve done it baby”. With that he ran up the stairs at full bolt, and left me standing all alone in this living room. This is where I will B cute here and say, stay tuned same bat time and same bat channel, only this is a few years off in negative space. Still, part 2 is coming, since they want me dead, I must fight 4 my life and if that means telling all the secrets and family skeletons, then so B it.

GOOGLE ENGINE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECTION SYSTEM, KING-SOIFER WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296, this is all copyright protect5ed, Michael Wayne-Windbag Mountainpen-2009. It is all the total truth, it all happened as I say it did, no lies R in this blog so help me all mighty Sarah-Stacey-Jehovah Krassle. Blahhhhhhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

Yar maitee’s and quake survivor Callio clan, this now ends me tranny, ye’ ol’ land lubbing granny.

No comments: